VIT B.Arch Admission 2019 – VIT University offers admission to B.Arch. Program for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. program should have a valid NATA score obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. The NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is a national level aptitude test organized by Council of Architecture. This exam is organized for those aspirants looking for admission in architecture courses like B.Arch offered by top institutions of the country including VIT.
Click here for NATA Complete details.
VIT B.Arch Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admissions for B.Arch in VIT, Vellore campus please refer the website www.nata.nic.in for filling NATA online application. NATA score card is must for admission in B.Arch. programme. Details of VIT B.Arch Admission 2019 like Application, Eligibility admission process etc. are also given below.
Schedule for VIT B.Arch Admission 2019:
|Issue of Application form||March 2019|
|Last date for submission of the application forms||June 2019|
|Merit List Publication||to be announced|
|Group discussion / Interview date||to be announced|
|Last Date for payment of fees (UG Programmes)||to be announced|
|Commencement of classes (B.Arch)||to be announced|
Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course.
- Candidates who have studied in regular, full time and formal education alone are eligible to apply.
- 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 60% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination.
- 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination for the following categories:-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST Community.
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
- Candidates must have a valid Score, in the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA), India.
- NATA exams are to be conducted at national level in major cities as exam centers and the result will be announced by NATA (in their website http://www.nata.nic.in) with the ranking list of the candidate. The eligibility and selection process considering the NATA score will be subject to any changes that NATA / COA (Council of Architecture) may propose for institutions to follow, in the current Academic year.
- Age limit: born on or after July 01, 1997.
Online Application Form will be available at www.vit.ac.in. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before filling online application form. The link to apply will be given below. Application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. Pay the application fee (inclusive of GST). Kindly send the hardcopy of the filled-out application form, along with the below enclosures.
- Age proof certificate
- XII Mark sheet of all attempts
- NATA Score card
How to Apply
- Candidate can also apply through online at www.vit.ac.in through Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card / Paytm mode.
There is NO printed OMR application form, candidates are requested to apply only through Online mode.
- Steps to be followed:-
- Enter into New applicant page and register yourself with the required information.
- Verify your registered email id and mobile number for the password received from VIT. (Keep this email id and password till the completion of the admissions).
- Fill the online application form. Cost of the online form is Rs. 1300/-. The application cost is non-refundable.
- Pay the application fee Rs.1300/- through online mode using net banking/ Debit card / Credit card/ Paytm mode.
- Upload your Photo and Sign image on the online application form.
- Enclose the required documents along with the application form and send the hard copies to the address of Director-UG Admissions, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore – 632014, Tamil Nadu, India.
Selection is based on merit. Marks secured in higher secondary school examination and eligible NATA score.
- There is NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- Admission will be done on Merit basis for which the merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in qualifying examination and NATA Test.
- The candidates short-listed based on their merit will be called for the counselling.
- The selection list will be announced after the Group Discussion /Interview/ Skill Test.
VIT University will release the shortlisted candidates list on the official website or the direct link which will be provided below. The selected candidates should produce the documents (enclosed with application form) in original for verification, along with one-set of photocopies and a Demand Draft drawn in favour of VIT, payable at Vellore, while reporting for GD. It will be adjusted in the tuition fees once the candidate joins the institute.
Fee Structure for B.Arch course is as per last year at VIT is given below.
|Tuition Fee (Per Annum)||INR 2,85,000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable) (One time payment)||INR 3,000|
|Total fees to be paid for the first year||INR 2,88,000|
Official Website: www.vit.ac.in.
For more information regarding B.Arch admission 2018- Download information brochure for reference purpose