VIT B.Arch Admission 2018 – VIT University offers admission to B.Arch. Program for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. program should have a valid NATA score obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. The NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is a national level aptitude test organized by Council of Architecture. This exam is organized for those aspirants looking for admission in architecture courses like B.Arch offered by top institutions of the country including VIT.
Click here for NATA 2018 Complete details.
VIT B.Arch Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admissions for B.Arch in VIT, Vellore campus please refer the website www.nata.nic.in for filling NATA online application. NATA score card is must for admission in B.Arch. programme. Details of VIT B.Arch Admission 2018 like Application, Eligibility admission process etc. are also given below.
Schedule for VIT B.Arch Admission 2018:
|Issue of Application form||04 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of the application forms||15 Jun 2018|
|Merit List Publication||18 Jun 2018|
|Group discussion / Interview date||22 Jun 2018|
|Last Date for payment of fees (UG Programmes)||29 Jun 2018|
|Commencement of classes (B.Arch)||12 Jul 2018|
VIT University has released shortlisted candidates list on the official website or the direct link is also provided below. The selected candidates should produce the documents (enclosed with application form) in original for verification, along with one-set of photocopies and a Demand Draft for Rs.50,000/- drawn in favour of VIT, payable at Vellore, while reporting for GD. It will be adjusted in the tuition fees once the candidate joins the institute.
Selected Candidates: Click here to check Shortlisted candidates for B.Arch. Program.
Online Application Form is available at www.vit.ac.in. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility before filling online application form. The link to apply is given below. Application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. Pay the application fee Rs. 1100/- (inclusive of GST). Kindly send the hardcopy of the filled-out application form, along with the below enclosures.
- Age proof certificate
- XII Mark sheet of all attempts
- NATA Score card
Apply online: Click here to apply online for V.I.T B.Arch Admission 2018.
Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course.
- Candidates who have studied in regular, full time and formal education alone are eligible to apply.
- 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 60% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination.
- Candidates must have a valid Score, in the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA), India.
- NATA exams are to be conducted at national level in major cities as exam centers and the result will be announced by NATA (in their website http://www.nata.nic.in) with the ranking list of the candidate. The eligibility and selection process considering the NATA score will be subject to any changes that NATA / COA (Council of Architecture) may propose for institutions to follow, in the current Academic year.
- Age limit: born on or after July 01, 1996.
Selection is based on merit. Marks secured in higher secondary school examination and eligible NATA score.
- There is NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- Admission will be done on Merit basis for which the merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in qualifying examination and NATA Test.
- The candidates short-listed based on their merit will be called for the counselling.
Fee Structure for B.Arch course at VIT is given below.
|Tuition Fee (Per Annum)||INR 2,85,000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable) (One time payment)||INR 3,000|
|Total fees to be paid for the first year||INR 2,88,000|
Official Website: www.vit.ac.in.
For more information regarding B.Arch admission 2018- Download information brochure