VIT B.Arch Admission 2020 – VIT has released the application form for the architecture course at its offical website, vit.ac.in. After filling the application form, the candidates are required to check the merit list for checking their names in it. The candidates whose names are there in the merit list are required to appear for counselling. The final admission is done according to their marks in 10+2, NATA and personal interview / group discussion / skill test. For more information about VIT B.Arch admission 2020, check the information given here.
Latest: VIT has released the application for B.Arch admission 2020. Scroll down to apply!
VIT B.Arch Admission 2020
There is no entrance exam for taking admission in B.Arch courses. The candidates are granted admission according to their marks in NATA and 12th class examination. For more information about VIT B.Arch 2020 is given below.
Schedule for VIT B.Arch Admission 2020:
|Issue of Application form||20 Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission of the application forms||May 2020|
|Last Date for document submission||May 2020|
|Publication of Shortlisted candidates||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Group discussion / Interview date (tentative)||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for the payment of admission fee||3rd week of Jun 2020|
VIT B.Arch Admission 2020 Application Form
Application form for B.Arch course releases online at the official website of the university at vit.ac.in. Check the process to apply given below.
- Go to the official website, vit.ac.in
- Enter the necessary details required for the registration such as e-mail id, contact number, date of birth etc
- Login with the credentials sent to the registered e-mail id
- Enter the personal details, academic details and contact details in the application form
- Pay the application fee
- After the payment, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature
Apply Online: Click here to apply for VIT B.Arch 2020 courses.
|Photograph||10 KB – 200 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||10 KB – 200 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
List of documents that have to be submitted with the application form
|copy of age proof certificate||copy of 12th class hall ticket|
|copy of 12th class marks statement||copy of NATA scorecard|
|copy of community certificate||copy of nativity certificate|
Application fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs 1300 through the online payment gateways such as debit card / credit card / net banking / paytm.
Submission of application form
Candidates required to submit filled application form to the Director (UG Admission), Office of UG Admssions, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu.
VIT B.Arch Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for VIT B.Arch course given below.
- Candidates should have born on or after July 01, 1998.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also at least 60% marks in aggregate in class 12th.
Academic Qualifications for Reserved Categories
For SC / ST candidates and the candidates from Jammu & Kashmir / Ladakh and North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- The candidates must have at least 50% aggregate marks in PCM in 10+2
- Also, the candidates should have at least 50% aggregate marks in 10+2
The candidates must have a valid score in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
VIT B.Arch 2020 Admission Procedure
Check the admission procedure for VIT B.Arch 2020 given below.
- Check the notification from the official website and apply for B.Arch
- Fill the application form and submit it
- Check the merit list to see the names of the shortlisted candidates
- The candidates whose names are indicated in the merit list are required to then appear for counselling
- Then, appear for the group discussion / personal test / skill test
What After Announcement of VIT B.Arch Admission 2020 Result?
After the declaration of results, candidates whose names are there in the merit list are required to then appear for counselling. At the time of counselling, candidates are required to bring original as well photocopies of the documents.
After the verification of documents, the candidates can take admission. According to the marks secured in 12th class and NATA, the candidates are then called for the personal interview / group discussion / skill test.
Submission of documents at the time of admission
- Provisional admission letter
- Scorecard of NATA
- Transfer certificate / school leaving certificate
- Migration certificate (if issued by the Board)
- Qualification exam statement of marks
- Community certificate (for SC / ST candidates)
- Physical fitness certificate
- Ang age proof certificate
- Affidavits towards hostel and academics
- Some recent passport size photographs
- 2 photocopies of all the original documents
B.Arch Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Fee Structure for VIT B.Arch course is given below.
|Tuition Fee (Per Annum)||Rs 2,85,000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable) (One time payment)||Rs 3,000|
|Total fees to be paid for the first year||Rs 2,88,000|
Official Website: vit.ac.in.
For more information regarding VIT B.Arch admission 2020, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.