|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
VIT B.Arch Admission 2018 – VIT University offers admission to B.Arch. Program for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. program should have a valid NATA score obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
The NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is a national level aptitude test organized by Council of Architecture. This exam is organized for those aspirants looking for admission in architecture courses like B.Arch offered by top institutions of the country including VIT.
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
Click here for NATA 2018 Complete details.
Candidates seeking admissions for B.Arch in VIT, Vellore campus please refer the website www.nata.nic.in for filling NATA online application. NATA score card is must for admission in B.Arch. programme.
VIT B.Arch Admission 2018
Details of VIT B.Arch Admission 2018 like Application, Eligibility admission process etc. are also given below.
Schedule for VIT B.Arch Admission 2018:
|Issue of Application form||1st week of Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of the application forms||last week of Jun 2018|
|Counselling / Interview date||4th week of Jun 2018|
|Last Date for payment of fees (UG Programmes)||last week of Jun 2018|
|Commencement of classes for all Programmes.||2nd week of Jul 2018|
Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course.
- Candidates who have studied in regular, full time and formal education alone are eligible to apply.
- 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 60% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination.
- Candidates must have a valid Score, in the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA), India / Candidates who have qualified NATA.
- NATA exams are to be conducted at national level in major cities as exam centers and the result will be announced by NATA (in their website http://www.nata.nic.in) with the ranking list of the candidate. The eligibility and selection process considering the NATA score will be subject to any changes that NATA / COA (Council of Architecture) may propose for institutions to follow, in the current Academic year.
- Age limit: born on or after 01.07.1996.
Online Application Form will be available at www.vit.ac.in. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before going online application form. The link to apply will also be apdated here.
Selection is based on merit. Marks secured in higher secondary school examination and eligible NATA score.
- There is NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- Admission will be done on Merit basis for which the merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in qualifying examination and NATA Test.
- The candidates short-listed based on their merit will be called for the counselling.