VIT Law School Admission 2021 – VIT University has opened admission in a 5-year Integrated BA LLB (Hons) and BBA LLB (Hons) programme for the academic year 2021-22. The university has released the application form for admission in the law courses at vit.ac.in. Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply. To take admission in BA LLB (Hons.) + BBA LLB (Hons.) integrated course, the candidates must have also qualified CLAT / LSAT. After filling the application form, candidates need to appear for Group Discussion / Personal Interview. Get the complete information of VIT Law School Admission 2021 such as the application process, eligibility criteria from this page.
Latest: Application form to apply for VIT Law school admission 2021 is open – Apply here
VIT Law School Admission 2021
There is no entrance exam for taking admission in these courses. The admission is done according to the marks secured in higher secondary and LSAT / CLAT. For more information about VIT Law school admission 2021, check the table given below.
|Issue of the Application form (online)||12 Mar 2021|
|Last date of submission of application||4th Week of Jun 2021|
|Last date for submission of application with enclosures||to be announced|
|Publication of shortlisted candidates||to be announced|
|Group Discussion/Personal Interview (tentative)||to be announced|
|Last date for payment of fees||to be announced|
|Commencement of classes for all Programmes||to be announced|
VIT Law School 2021 Application Form
For filling VIT Law programmes application form, candidates need to fill the application form at vit.ac.in. Candidates need to follow the application process given below to fill the application form.
Steps to Fill the application form
Step 1: New User Registration
Go to the official website and register by entering the valid mobile number and e-mail id.
Step 2: Login
Login by using the credentials sent to your register e-mail id and start filling the application form.
Step 3: Fill the online application form
Enter all the details in the application form such as personal details, academic qualification details, address details etc.
Step 4: Upload the images
After entering all the details, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the proper format.
|Photograph||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||10 KB and 200 KB|
|Signature||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm||10 KB and 200 KB|
Step 5: Pay the application fee
After entering all the details, pay the application fee.
Application fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs 850. It can be paid debit card / credit card / net banking / paytm mode.
Documents to be submitted with the Application Form
- Copy of any age proof certificate / Aadhar card.
- Copy of XII Hall Ticket (for result awaited candidates).
- Copy of XII mark statement (or) XII Website result copy.
- Copy of CLAT/LSAT score card (2021 batch).
- Copy of community certificate (for SC/ST candidates only).
- Copy of nativity certificate (for Jammu & Kashmir / Ladakh and North Eastern State candidates only)
VIT Law School 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for BA LLB and BBA LLB given below.
The candidates must belong to Indian nationality.
- The candidates must have passed higher secondary examination conducted by state / central board of secondary education or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate.
- The aggregate marks in 10+2 put together must be minimum 50% for the following categories: SC / ST candidates
- Candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
Scorecard: Candidates have to show the scorecard of LSAT / CLAT.
CLAT – Common Law Admission Test is conducted by NLUS. It is conducted to grant admission in both UG and PG courses of law. The test is conducted at the national level.
LSAT – Law School Admission Test is conducted by Law School Admission Council for admission into law courses like BA LLB and BBA LLB. The test is conducted in the offline mode.
VIT Law School Selection Procedure
Check the selection process to take admission in VIT law programmes.
- Check the notification and apply for any one of the courses
- Fill the application form with appropriate details
- Appear for the exam
- Then. after qualifying the exam appear for GD / PI
- Check the merit list and appear for the counselling
VIT Law School 2021 Counselling Procedure
As and when the result of the tests are declared, the candidates are required to appear for the counselling. It is necessary to show the original documents for verification. After the verification of documents, candidates will be granted admission. These proofs are taken into consideration for admission.
- Migration certificate
- Scorecard of CLAT / LSAT
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Some passport size photographs
- Student profile
- Physical fitness certificate
- Transfer and migration certificate
- Ang age proof certificate
- Provisional admission letter
- Qualifying exam statement of marks
- 2 photocopies of original documents
Courses Offered Under VIT Law Programmes
Candidates can check the courses given below to see what are the courses that are offered under law programmes.
- BA LLB (Hons.): This course of the 5 year duration. In this course, the subjects that fall under Arts and Law are taught.
- BBA LLB (Hons.): This course is of the 5 year duration. The students who want to go into the corporate world after graduation can apply for this course.
About VIT University
VIT University offers 36 undergraduate, 31 post – graduate programmes, 4 integrated and 3 research programmes. The university got the recognition of LIMCA Book of Records for Campus Recruitment. The university is located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu. It got established in the year 1984. VIT was ranked 801-100 in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings in the year 2019.
Official Website: vit.ac.in
For more details of VIT LAW School Admission 2021-22, download the information brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.