VIT MBA Admission 2022 – VIT University has released the online application form for admission into VIT MBA Admission 2022. The last date to submission of the application form till January 31, 2022. Eligible candidates can fill the application form at the official website, vit.ac.in. VIT MBA Admission offers two-year MBA and MBA (IB) programmes which consist of six trimesters. Students can choose a range of elective subjects from areas such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology and Systems, International Business, Operations, and Business Analytics. Candidates can check more details about VIT MBA Admission 2022, from this page.
Latest – VIT has released the application form for VIT MBA Admission 2022. Scroll down to Apply.
VIT MBA Admission 2022
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the Written Assessment Test (WAT), PI, CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / CMAT / ATMA Score. The MBA program is offered out of the Chennai as well as Vellore campuses. The VIT MBA Admission 2022 in International business is available only at the Vellore campus.
The schedule for the VIT University MBA Admission 2022 is given below.
|VIT MBA Admission 2022||Date|
|Last date to apply online||31 Jan 2022|
|Date of an Interview||To be announced!|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced!|
VIT MBA Application Form 2022
Eligible candidates can apply for MBA Admission at VIT University from the official website before the last date of application. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before going for the online application form.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for VIT MBA admission 2022.
To fill the application form the candidates have to follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Register using details like name, date of birth, nationality, gender, mobile number, and email id.
- Step 2: Verify the OTP sent to the mobile number and check for the password for login in the registered email id.
- Step 3: Next login using the registered email id and password.
- Step 4: The next step is to fill the application form and upload the images
- Step 5: Pay the application fee and download the application form.
Application Fee: The application fee for the MBA course is Rs. 1200
VIT MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for VIT MBA Admission 2022 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- A minimum of 60% marks is required in the undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The Bachelor’s degree should be of minimum 3 years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- The candidates should have studied in regular full-time programmes.
- The candidate appearing for final year examination in the current academic year, whose results get published before August, is also eligible to apply.
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have taken any one of the tests – CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / CMAT and the scores should be made available to the admission office before the last date of application.
VIT MBA 2022 Admit Card
Vellore university will release the admit card for WAT and PI – 2022. Admit card for WAT & PI will be available a few days before the examination, however, dates for availability of admit card is to be announced by the conducting body. Candidates can download their admit cards after submitting their application numbers.
VIT MBA 2022 Admission Procedure
The selection of candidates is based on the Written Assessment Test (WAT), Personal Interview(PI), and CAT / XAT / MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/CMAT Score. Candidates can either apply online at the VITBS official web portal vit.ac.in or can use the link given above. All eligible candidates will be invited for a Written Assessment Test (WAT) and a Personal Interview (PI). The final selection will be made according to the merit list using a composite score with the components mentioned below:
- Academic performance
- Profile scoring – work experience, awards and recognition etc.
- WAT score
- PI score and;
- The Management aptitude test score
VIT MBA Admission 2022 Result
The result for VIT MBA Admission 2022 will releases after the successful completion of WAT & PI. The candidates can check their results by entering the Application Number, Date of Birth & Verification Code through the direct link is provided below or going to the official website of VIT University.
VIT MBA 2022 Fee Structure
Below mentioned fee structure is given of last year record for reference purposes only.
|MBA 1st Year Programme Fee||Rs 3,51,500/- |
(Inclusive of Caution deposit: Rs 3,000)
|MBA 2nd Year Programme Fee||Rs. 3,51,700/- |
(For consolidated mark sheet: Rs.1200 and Alumni deposit: Rs.2000
VIT Placements for MBA
VIT Business school has a great rapport with the industry and provides opportunity for students to obtain good placements. This is the reason for all eligible candidate to get jobs with decent packages. The average salary is about Rs. 4.3 lakhs with the highest salary going beyond Rs. 7 lakhs per annum.
Our valued recruiters among others include Beroe Inc, Blue Star Pvt Ltd. CAMS, CTS, Godrej, Hafele, HCL, ICICI Securities, Indusind, Khazana Jewellery, Luxury Hues, Madhura Fashion, Mahindra Finance, New Wave Computing Technologies, Payoda Technologies, Newgen Soft, Practo, SBI, Think and Learn, Valued Epistemics, Photon Infotech, Audi, SyberPlace, Vodafone, South Indian Bank, DataLogics, Hexaware, Oracle Finance, L&T etc.
VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, VELLORE – 632014, TAMIL NADU
Phone : +91-416 – 220 4600 | Fax : +91 – 416 – 224 5544
Email : [email protected] | Website : vit.ac.in
A1. Yes, the candidates appearing for the final year examination in 2022, whose results will be published before August 2021, are also eligible to apply.
A2. The relevant work experience will be an added advantage for the candidates.
A3. The selection of the candidates will be based on the Written Assessment Test (WAT), PI, CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / CMAT / ATMA Score.
Official Website: vit.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.