VIT MBA Admission 2018 – VIT University is the first and the only Indian University to get the 4-star rating from QS, the International University Rating Agency. The university is also the winner of the prestigious national award ‘University of the Year-2016’ from FICCI. VIT Business School is ranked 7th in Management and Research category among private Business Schools in India. It stands 17th out of 50 Business Schools ranked by NIRF, MHRD, Govt. of India. VITBS stood among the top 10 business schools in South Zone in various media ranking published in 2016 & 2017. Candidates should apply on or before the last date as given below. Details of VIT MBA Admission like Dates, Application, Eligibility, Result, Placements etc. are also given below.
VIT MBA Admission 2018
VIT MBA Admission offers two-year MBA and MBA (IB) programmes which consists of six trimesters. Students can choose a range of elective subjects from areas such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology and Systems, International Business, Operations and Business Analytics. The MBA program is offered out of the Chennai as well as Vellore campuses. The VIT MBA Admission 2018 in International business is available only at the Vellore campus.
Schedule for the VIT University MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|VIT MBA Admission||Date|
|Issue of application form||06 Dec 2017|
|Last date to apply online|
|Date of Essay writing test and P.I||25 Mar 2018|
Selection Lists for VIT MBA Admission 2018
Selection List for VIT MBA Admission 2018 has been released. Earlier the WAT & PI will be held in March 2018. The candidates can check their result by entering “Application Number” & “Verification Code” through the direct link is provided below or go to the official website of VIT University.
Selection Lists: Click Here to check the Selection Lists for VIT MBA Admission 2018.
Vellore university has released the admit card for WAT and PI – 2018. Candidates can download their admit card after submitting their application number. Candidates can download their admit card from the link given below.
Admit card: Click here to download your admit card.
VIT MBA Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates can apply for MBA Admission at VIT University from the official website on before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before going for the online application form.
Application process is over.
Eligibility Criteria for VIT MBA Admission
- A minimum of 60% marks is required in the undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The Bachelor’s degree should be of minimum 3 years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- The candidates should have studied in regular full-time programmes.
- The candidate appearing for final year examination in the current academic year, whose results get published before August, is also eligible to apply.
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have taken any one of the tests – CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / CMAT and the scores should be made available to the admission office before the last date of application.
VIT MBA Fee Structure
- Tuition Fees (Per Annum) INR 2,25, 000/-
- Special Fee (Inclusive of Examination Fee, Library Fee etc) (Per Annum) INR 70,000
- Total Fee for 2nd year programme (Per Annum) INR 2,95,000
- At the time of admission the following also needs to be paid:
- Admission Fee (One time payment) INR 5,000
- Caution Deposit (Refundable) INR 3,000
- Total fees to be paid for the first year programme INR 3,03,000/-
VIT MBA Admission Procedure
Selection of candidates is based on the Written Assessment Test (WAT), Personal Interview(PI) and on CAT / XAT / MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/CMAT Score. Candidates can either apply online at the VITBS official web portal www.vit.ac.in/vitbs or can use the link given above. All eligible candidates will be invited for a Written Assessment Test (WAT) and a Personal Interview (PI). The final selection will be made according to the merit list using a composite score with the components mentioned below:
- Academic performance
- Profile scoring – work experience, awards and recognition etc.
- WAT score
- PI score and;
- The Management aptitude test score
VIT Placements for MBA
VIT Business school has a great rapport with the industry and provides opportunity for students to obtain good placements. This is the reason for all eligible candidate to get jobs with decent packages. The average salary is about Rs. 4.3 lakhs with the highest salary going beyond Rs. 7 lakhs per annum.
Our valued recruiters among others include Beroe Inc, Blue Star Pvt Ltd. CAMS, CTS, Godrej, Hafele, HCL, ICICI Securities, Indusind, Khazana Jewellery, Luxury Hues, Madhura Fashion, Mahindra Finance, New Wave Computing Technologies, Payoda Technologies, Newgen Soft, Practo, SBI, Think and Learn, Valued Epistemics, Photon Infotech, Audi, SyberPlace, Vodafone, South Indian Bank, DataLogics, Hexaware, Oracle Finance, L&T etc.
VIT University Chennai Campus
Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road
Chennai – 600 127
Ph : 044 3993 1555
Fax : 044 3993 2555
Official Website: www.vit.ac.in
For more information, candidates can download information brochure.