|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
VIT MBA Admission 2017 – Candidates should apply on or before the last date as given below. Details of VIT MBA Admission like Dates, Application, Eligibility, Result, Placements etc. are also given below.
VIT MBA Admission 2017
VIT MBA Admission offers two-year MBA and MBA (IB) programmes consist of six trimesters. Students can choose a range of elective subjects from areas such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology and Systems, International Business, Operations and Business Analytics. The MBA program is offered out of the Chennai as well as Vellore campuses. The VIT MBA Admission 2017 in International business is available only at the Vellore campus.
Schedule for the VIT University MBA Admission 2017 is given below.
|VIT MBA Admission||Date|
|Issue of application form||04 Dec 2016|
|Last date to apply online||15 Mar 2017|
|Date of Written test and P.I|| 25 Mar 2017
26 Mar 2017 – For Tamil Nadu Centers
VIT MBA Result 2017
The result for VIT MBA Admission 2017 has been declared by the official authorities. Earlier the WAT & PI was held on 25 & 26 Mar 2017. Now candidates can check their result by entering “Application Number” & “Date of birth” through the direct link provided below.
VIT MBA Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for MBA Admission at VIT University from the official website on before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before going online application form.
- Application process is over now…!!!
Eligibility Criteria for VIT MBA Admission
- A minimum of 60% marks is required in undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The Bachelor’s degree should be of minimum three years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- The candidates should have studied in regular full-time programmes.
- The candidates appearing for final year examination in 2016, whose results will be published before August 2016, are also eligible to apply.
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have taken any one of the tests – CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / CMAT and the scores should be made available to the admission office before the last date of application.
VIT MBA Fee Structure
- Fees “ Tuition Fees (Per Annum) INR “ 2,25, 000/-
- Special Fee (Inclusive of Examination Fee, Library Fee etc) (Per Annum) INR 70,000
- Total Fee (Per Annum) INR 2,95,000
- At the time of admission the following also needs to be paid:
- Admission Fee (One time payment) INR 5,000
- Caution Deposit (Refundable) INR 3,000
- Total fees to be paid for the first year INR 3,03,000/-
VIT MBA Admission Procedure
Selection of candidates is based on the Written Assessment Test (WAT), Personal Interview(PI) and on CAT / XAT / MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/CMAT Score.
VIT Placements for MBA
All eligible candidates get jobs as VIT has a good rapport with the Industry. The average salary is about Rs. 4.5 lakhs with the highest salary going beyond Rs. 9 lakhs per annum.
Our valued recruiters among others include, Beroe Inc, Blue Star Pvt Ltd. CAMS, CTS, Godrej, Hafele, HCL, ICICI Securities, Indusind, Khazana Jewellery, Luxury Hues, Madhura Fashion, Mahindra Finance, New Wave Computing Technologies, Payoda Technologies, Newgen Soft, Practo, SBI, Think and Learn, Valued Epistemics, Photon Infotech, Audi, SyberPlace, Vodafone, South Indian Bank, DataLogics, Hexaware, Oracle Finance, L&T etc.
VIT University Chennai Campus
Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road
Chennai – 600 127
Ph : 044 3993 1555
Fax : 044 3993 2555