VIT University has released notification for admission to M.Sc courses. Applications must be submitted online. Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their applications, based on the Under Graduate performance, will be called for interview. Details of Application including Eligibility and Admission Process are given here.
VIT M.Sc. Admission 2018
VIT University has released the dates for the online application form process for admission to various M.Sc programmes. Candidates who are seeking admission to M.Sc programmes should fill and submit the application before the last date. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other related details before submit the form.
Schedule for VIT M.Sc Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date to apply online||18 May 2018|
|Last date to edit application form||18 May 2018|
|Last date to receive filled application with enclosures||21 May 2018|
|Publication of shortlisted candidates (tentative)||05 Jun 2018|
|Tentative Date of Counselling||16 Jun 2018|
|Last date for payment of balance fees||03 Jul 2018|
|Orientation Program||16 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of classes||18 Jul 2018|
- M.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Biomedical Genetics
- M.Sc. Chemistry (with specialization in Analytical or Inorganic or Organic or General Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- M.Sc. Physics
VIT M.Sc Application Form 2018
Application form process for VIT M.Sc Admission 2018 will be started soon. Eligible & interested candidates will be able to apply online for VIT M.Sc Application Form 2018 through the direct link, which will be given below.
Application Form: Candidates will be able to apply from the official site www.vit.ac.in.
Application fee is Rs. 590/-.
How to Fill Online Application Form
Stage 1: New User Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully.
- A password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and email id.
Stage 2: Confirmation of password
- Login to registered users with the email id and password received from VIT.
Stage 3: Filling Online application form
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
- An application number will be generated after submission.
- Refer your application no. for all your future correspondence.
Stage 4: Photo & Signature Upload
- Photo & signature of specified dimensions & size has to be uploaded.
Stage 5: Mode of payment
- Application cost Rs. 590 only through online mode (Net banking / Debit / Credit card).
Stage 6: Payment transaction queries
- At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not try new application. Please wait for 24hrs and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
Important Note: It is mandatory to send the hard copy of the application form along with supporting documents.
VIT M.Sc. Admission Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: The applicants for admission should be a Resident Indian National even Foreigners are allowed and should have studied in regular, full time and formal education colleges located in India and Abroad also in the preceding three years.
Programs Specific Eligibility Criteria
|M.Sc. Applied Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biomedical Genetics (Optional specialization in Genetic Counseling)||B.Sc. degree from a recognized university in any branch of Biological Science that includes Botany / Zoology, Microbiology / Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / Nutrition (or) Home Science / Agricultural, Veterinary & Fisheries Sciences /MBBS / Paramedical Science/Allied Medical Sciences.|
|M.Sc. Chemistry (with specialization in Analytical or Inorganic or Organic or General Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||B.Sc. degree in either Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Applied Science from any recognized university with Physics or Mathematics / B. Pharm (or) Biology/ Botany/Zoology as ancillary subjects.|
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. degree from any recognized university with Physics / Applied Sciences.|
Applicants will be called for an interview/ counselling in the order of merit of their aggregate marks secured in their undergraduate degree programmes calculated up to pre-final year [(This is inclusive of Languages and all other subjects they have studied upto pre-final year)/ full year (if completed)]
It is mandatory that the applicants should send the hard copy of the application along with necessary certificates.
The following documents in original are required to be submitted at the time of Admission.
- Class X, Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth.
- Marks Sheet of Qualifying Examination of all attempts.
- Community Certificate (Only for SC / ST categories).
- Migration / Transfer / College Leaving Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate/ Conduct Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate (Only for North Eastern States).
- Conduct Certificate (Original).
- Copy of provisional Admission letter and original advance fee receipt.
- 4 no’s of recent passport size colour photographs.
- Affidavit – Student and Parents.
- Student Profile.
- Physical Fitness.
- Balance Fees to be submit in the mode of Demand Draft (Original).
- An undertaking for good conduct and behaviour in a prescribed form (to be issued by the University at the time of admission) their originals to the Admissions Office.
The tution fees for VIT M.Sc Admission 2018 is framed in the table given below.
|Courses||Fees in Rs.|
|M.Sc. Applied Microbiology||72,000|
|M.Sc. Biomedical Genetics (Optional specialization in Genetic Counseling)||72,000|
|M.Sc. Chemistry (with specialization in Analytical or Inorganic or Organic or General Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||52,000|
For More Details Regarding VIT M.Sc Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.