VITEEE 2019 Application Form – The application form to apply for VITEEE 2019 was available until March 21, 2019. However, the registered candidates can reprint their application form by logging in using their application number and password at vit.ac.in. The candidates can also check the application status under their login. The candidates who have registered can now proceed to do the slot booking for the exam from April 04, 2019 onwards. Check all details below.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
The application form is the initial step for all the eligible candidates to apply for VITEEE 2019. The candidates who are 10+2 qualified or are appearing in the same are eligible to fill the VITEEE 2019 Application Form. check the important dates in this regard below:
|VITEEE 2019 Application Form||Important Date|
|Availability of application form|
|Application form status can be checked from||07 Dec 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|last date to edit the application form||21 Mar 2019|
|VITEEE 2019 exam date||10 to 21 Apr 2019|
Application Form: Click here to fill VITEEE 2019 Application Form (over).
VITEEE 2019 Application Form Re-Print
the candidates who have successfully completed their application form submissions and wish to get a print of their application form can do so under their respective logins. The print of the application form can be used as a reference and is quite handy to preserve a print of the same.
Reprint application form: Click Here
Check VITEEE 2019 Application Status
After the candidates have submitted their application form, it is important that they should check the status of acceptance of their VITEEE Application Form. Once the application is received by VIT University, a message will be sent through SMS to the candidates stating that their application has been received at VIT. The application status for the acceptance or rejection of their application form can be checked at least 03 weeks after the dispatch of the application form. Furthermore, the applicants shall also be able to track the status of their application online by entering their application number and other login details.
Application Status: Click here to check Application status for VITEEE 2019
VITEEE 2019 Application Fee
To submit the VITEEE Application form, the aspirants need to pay the requisite amount of the application fee. The registration fee for Online and Offline Application is different and has been provided below.
- Rs. 1150/- for VITEEE Online Application Form 2019
- Rs. 1200/- for VITEEE Offline Application Form 2019
Mode of Payment: For those who will be applying online can pay the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam Application Fee by Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, whereas, those who will be applying through Offline mode, can pay the application fee by depositing cash at the Post offices, demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’ at the VIT campuses.
Documents to keep Ready for Filling in details in the VITEEE Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready. Furthermore, this will help you to fill out the correct information in the VITEEE 2019 Application Form.
- In the VITEEE Application Form, you will have to provide the following information:
- Name of the candidate as it appears in class 12 certificate
- Date of birth
- Community: please note that MBC candidates should select the same code as OBC or BC.
- Mother tongue
- Native state
- Whether hostel accommodation is required or not
- Blood group
Address for correspondence
- Phone number (landline with STD code)
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Name of the Parent/Guardian
- Relationship of the person at above with the candidate
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Occupation
- The medium of instruction: English or Others.
- Mode of study: Candidates who have studied in regular, full-time and formal education only are eligible to apply.
- Name of the board
- Roll number or registration number or seat number: if already allotted.
- Name of the school
- Address of the school
- Month and year of passing or appearing the exam.
- Choice of campus
- VITEEE Test city preference
- Choice of subjects appearing in VITEEE 2019
Step 3: Pay the application fee
- On submitting the above details, the candidates will receive an Application Number.
- Select the mode of payment and then click on the “Proceed to pay” button.
- Now, that you have successfully entered the information and paid the application fee, you can proceed to upload the necessary images in the form.
- Remember that the cost of the application fee is non-refundable.
- At the time of the transaction, if the amount is debited please do not try a new application. Please wait for 48 hrs and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
Step 4: Upload Images in the VITEEE Application Form
- After paying the application fee, the aspirants will have to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The images must be uploaded as per the specification given above.
Step 5: Download and take a print out of the VITEEE Application Form
Once you complete the above-mentioned steps, the last step is to download and take a print out of the complete application form for VITEEE 2019 for future reference. You might even need it after the VIT result announcement.
How to fill in details in Offline VITEEE 2019 Application Form?
The aspirants can obtain the OMR Application Form for VITEEE 2019 by either of the following ways:
- Selected post offices – Click Here to check the list of Post offices
- VIT Campuses – VIT University, Vellore Campus, VIT University, Chennai Campus, VIT Bhopal, and VIT AP
Furthermore, you can pay the requisite amount of the application fee by depositing cash at the selected post offices or in-person at the VIT campus through Demand Draft.
The sample of VITEEE OMR Application Form is as follows…
After receiving the OMR Application Form, the candidates need to write their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Address details, etc. Also, the aspirants need to paste their recent passport size photograph in the application form. Once you have filled in all the necessary details in the application form, the completed form should be enclosed separately in the printed envelope provided and should be sent addressed to Director-UG Admissions, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore- 632 014 through Registered Post or Speed Post.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form Correction
per the information provided on the official website, the Univeristy will provide a facility to the candidates by which the applicants will be able to edit details in the form. The window for VITEEE Application Form Correction will be open for a limited time period only. It will be a one-time facility which will be provided to the candidates to edit/ modify details in the VITEEE Application Form. Furthermore, the Univeristy has also specified that the applicants will not be able to change the details such as mobile number/email id and address in the Application Form.
Details which cannot be Edited in the VITEEE Application Form 2019
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Except for these details, the candidates can edit any other detail(s) in the VITEEE 2019 Online Application.
VITEEE 2019 Admit Card
Once the application process is over, the University issues the VITEEE Admit Card 2019 to the candidates who successfully submit their application form before the last date. The candidates can download their admit card through online mode only. No printed admit card is sent to the candidates through post/ courier. To download it, the applicants need to log in by entering their Application Number at the VIT website. It is mandatory for the aspirants to bring the print out of the VITEEE Admit Card on the day of the examination.
After the downloading of the admit card, the candidates must keep it safe even after the declaration of the VITEEE result. The candidates have to produce it during the admissions.
If you have any question about the VITEEE 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.