|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
VITEEE Answer Key 2017 – VIT Engineering aspirants will be looking for VITEEE Answer Key 2017 shortly after the VITEEE exam, scheduled to be held from 05 Apr 2017 to 16 Apr 2017. The answer key for VITEEE 2017, if released, will contain correct answer of each question asked from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Result of VITEEE 2017 will be published on the basis of marks obtained by each candidate in the computer based test.
No sooner the VITEEE 2017 will be over by 16 Apr 2017, various coaching institutes and education centres might upload the VITEEE 2017 Answer Key on their websites. Candidates may note that the VIT University does not provide VITEEE Answer Key for any year. Students will have to check the answer key for VITEEE 2017 at websites of reliable portals and vendors when made available by them. Having appeared in the Computer Based Test, candidates will go through VITEEE answer key to assess their performance in the examination.
VITEEE 2017 Answer Key
Official VITEEE answer keys will not be published. If coaching centers issue unofficial keys, they will be made available here.
Benefits of VITEEE 2017 Answer Key
- By getting the number of correct answers matched with the VITEEE 2017 Answer Key, candidates can not only make out the total marks they will be obtaining but they will be also in a well position to predict their ranks accordingly.
- Even they will be able to see if they will get admission in the preferred course programme and campuses or not by just cross checking their estimated marks with the VITEEE Answer Key for 2017.
- Another benefit of going through the VITEEE 2017 answer key is the gain of knowledge of the concept applied to solve questions answered wrongly by candidates during the examination.
- Voluntary assessment of self performance always has a fair chance of being biased, so candidates are advised to refer VITEEE 2017 answer key provided by authentic and reliable sources, in order to draw an unbiased result.
- Having calculated the probable score or marks with the help of answer key for VITEEE 2017, candidates can move on to prepare themselves for counselling and admission procedures.
Note: Answer given in one answer key for a particular question may not match with the one given in another answer key for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination. Candidates are required to get their answers compared with more than one VITEEE 2017 answer key on availability.
Also note that being a computer based test, chances are less on the answer keys being available.
CBT Exam Pattern-VITEEE 2017
- Mode of exam – Computer based test.
- Duration – 2.5 hours.
- Number of questions – There will be 125 questions in PCM and 125 in PCB question paper; 40 questions per subject. There will also be 5 questions on English.
- There will not be any negative marking for incorrect answers.
VITEEE will be held as a computer-based test (CBT) of 2.5 hours duration and each paper shall have 125 questions based on the exam syllabus. 40 Questions are each from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology, and 5 questions in English. Scores are calculated based on the number of correct answers in the exam and then using the equating methodology to arrive at the VITEEE 2017 result and merit list for admission and seat allotment.
Equating is a statistical process that is used to adjust scores on test forms (that are approximately equivalent) so that scores on the forms can be used interchangeably. Thus, equating is used to adjust scores of candidates who have taken different forms of a test, in order to facilitate meaningful and fair comparison for merit list and ranking of these candidates.
The statistical procedure of Equipercentile Equating would be used by VIT to identify the percentile ranks for candidates, such that scores on different forms with the same percentile rank are considered to be equivalent. Thus, Percentile Rank is a unique and invariant position of the test taker in that group.
A percentile Rank, say 90 Percentile Rank denotes that there are 90 percent of test takers who have scored below this score level and 10 percent above this test score. Candidates are advised not to make assumptions and predictions of their score or rank based on their own estimates of raw scores.