VITEEE 2020 Sample Paper – Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) conducts VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2020. Since VITEEE 2020 is a computer-based online examination, it is crucial for aspirants to practice sample question papers of VITEEE 2020. VIT releases the VITEEE sample papers for all the subjects on viteee.vit.ac.in, the official website. From this year onwards VIT is introducing a new section of aptitude in its online test. Thus, candidates need to practice the aptitude section through VITEEE 2020 sample question paper of aptitude to get familiar with this new addition. To know more details, scroll down the article.
VITEEE 2020 Sample Paper
The aptitude section in VITEEE 2020 is addition to subjects viz. Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English. While sample papers are essential for exam preparation, it is necessary for aspirants to get themselves familiar with the sections and number of questions in the new sections with the guidance of the VITEEE 2020 sample paper. This not only helps candidate score good but also understand the new extension and how to prepare for it accordingly. For more details on aptitude sample question paper, follow this article.
Following is the VITEEE 2020 Sample paper including the new aptitude sections.
Click here to practise VITEEE 2020 Sample Paper
VITEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
VIT has introduced a new section named aptitude sections which examines the basic abilities like verbal skills, numerical reasoning, speed and acuracy of candidates. Following is the new VITEEE 2020 question paper pattern.
- Mode of examination: Online (CBT)
- Duration: Two hours 30 minutes
- Type of questions: MCQ type
- Total no. of questions: 125
Distribution of sections, number of questions and marks.
|Sections||No. of questions||Marks|
|Aptitude (New addition)||10||10|
Marking Scheme :
One mark for every correct answer
No negative marking
VITEEE 2020 Syllabus
Following is the syllabus for VITEEE 2020 aptitude section. Evaluation of test-takers will be on the grounds of following given topics.
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Number series, Coding and Decoding
- Clocks, Calendars, and Direction
VITEEE 2020 Important Books for Aptitude
|Important Books||Available at|
|Rapid Quantitative Aptitude||Buy here|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Buy here|
|Objective Arithmetic||Buy here|
|Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude||Buy here|
VITEEE 2020 Preparation Tips
Aptitude tests are one of the most generally used evaluations in measuring candidates’ performance levels. So, following are some preparation tips to score good in the aptitude section of VITEEE 2020.
- The more questions you practice in aptitude test the more you will be able to score good. Also, the more questions you practice the faster you will get.
- Aptitude the test is made to judge the speed and accuracy of a candidate. Thus, it is important to work carefully on questions and answer them as efficiently as you can.
- For preparation, candidates can buy quantitative aptitude books. Preparing from good books will increase your level of confidence and interest.
- An aptitude test measures your mental ability and thought the process. You must be clear with your basic knowledge that you have acquired naturally.
- Practice sample papers and mock tests for aptitude sections. This shall give you an idea of what type of questions will be asked in the sections and you can prepare accordingly.
About VITEEE 2020
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is a common entrance examination for VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT-AP and VIT Bhopal. Eligible candidates may select specific campuses and program during counseling. It is an online-based entrance examination conducted for admission in B.Tech and B.Des courses in VIT university. The exam is held at All India Level in 124 cities. VITEEE 2020 is considered an important entrance to the prestigious VIT University.
About VIT University
VIT University is one of the leading institutes of the nation. The entrance exam of the university for admission in the B.Tech and B.Des courses is called VITEEE. The exam is held at a national level and in the online mode. The selection of the candidates to study at the University is based on their performance in VITEEE only. Based on the scores of the candidates in VITEEE, the selected candidates are called for counseling and admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.