VITEEE 2020 Syllabus for Aptitude – Candidates appearing for VITEEE can prepare for the aptitude section from the syllabus given on this page. This section is created to determine a candidate’s skills and knowledge. Therefore, to perform better in these candidates have to check the university prescribed syllabus. Applicants refer to the pdf syllabus check it or download it from this page. Along with that, we have mock tests and preparation tips that candidates can check for an impressive performance in the exam. Check all of this in the content given below.
VITEEE 2020 Syllabus for Aptitude
Click Here to download VITEEE 2020 Syllabus PDF for aptitude Section
The important topics of the aptitude section are given below:
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Number Series, Coding & Decoding
- Clocks, Calendars & Directions
VITEEE 2020 Mock Test
Applicants appearing for VITEEE can practice from these mock tests given below:
|Full Test||125||Check Here|
How To Prepare For VITEEE 2020 Aptitude Section
Candidates appearing for the examination of VITEEE must know somethings about the aptitude section and prepare for it according to that. Check some of the tips below this section:
- Ample your timings– Candidates need to arrange their timings according to exam duration, this is a computer-based test. Therefore, candidates must need to prepare according to time they’ll have in the exam and prepare according to it.
- Speed and Accuracy– While preparing for computer-based test candidates have to practice and increase their speed. So, they can have enough time to give an answer and check them afterward.
- Practice– Aptitude section is to check your knowledge and skills. So, to improve them test takers have to practice topics and prepare from them.
- Syllabus– While preparing for exam applicants need to know the topics to prepare which you can check above this page. Prepare according to that and refer to help books of those topics.
- Revise– After preparing for a topic revise it from time to time so you won’t forget about it at the time of the exam.
VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination)
Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination also called VITEEE is conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University. The purpose behind this is to select qualified candidates to give admission in the courses of B.Tech and B.Des. This is a national level exam held at the national level and is open for applicants fulfilling the required eligibilty criteria. In VITEEE there is a total of 4 sections such as Physics, Chemistry, Bio/Maths, English, and Aptitude. Where the Aptitude section holds 10 questions in the examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.