VITEEE Syllabus 2020 for Chemistry – On this page candidates can check the PDF file of VITEEE 2020 syllabus for Chemistry section. Using the syllabus candidates can check what kind of topics are asked in the exam and prepare for the exam accordingly. The syllabus issued by VIT every year with the brochure. The candidates have to follow the prescribed syllabus to prepare for the exam as the questions in the exam is framed as per the syllabus itself.
VITEEE Syllabus 2020 for Chemistry
Click here to download VITEEE 2020 Syllabus for Chemistry in PDF format.
The important topics that for the syllabus of Chmeistry section are:
- Atomic Structure
- P, d and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
VITEEE 2020 Mock Test
The candidates can check below the section wise as well as the full mock tests of VITEEE 2020:
How to prepare as per the syllabus of VITEEE 2020 Chemistry Section
Chemistry is a section that has a lot of chemical formula that you need to remember and know, here are some few tips to help you out:
- Write down all the important formulas in one place and read them when you are free.
- Make notes of the name of chemical reactions and important elements
- Do not leave any topic out of the syllabus
- NCERT must be completed so as to get a hold of the basics.
VITEEE is an online exam held for admission in B.Tech and B.Des courses in VIT University. The exam is held at all India level and is open for 10+2 appearing / passed out candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria. In VITEEE 2020, there are 10 questions of Aptitude in the exam, along with 40 MCQs on Maths / Bio, 35 each on Physics and Chemistry, and 5 on English.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.