VITEEE Syllabus 2020 for Mathematics – On this page candidates can check the syllabus for VITEEE 2020 mathematics section. The syllabus of the exam is prescribed by VIT itself. Every year the syllabus is released with the brochure. The questions that are asked in the exam is per the topics that are mentioned in the syllabus. Therefore it is important that the candidates have a spund knowledge of the syllbua sfor preparation.
VITEEE Syllabus 2020 for Mathematics
Click here to download the syllabus of VITEEE 2020 mathematics in PDF format.
Candidates can check below the important topics that form the VITEEE 2020 amths syllabus
- Matrices and their Applications
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
VITEEE 2020 Mock Test
The candidates can check below the section wise as well as the full mock tests of VITEEE 2020:
How to prepare as per the syllabus of VITEEE 2020 Mathematics Section
Mathematics is all about speed, practice and accuracy. Therefore here are a few tios to ace the section:
- Practice one full length maths paper every day to get hold of speed and accuracy
- Make sure to by heart all the formulas that can be used and applied in the questions
- Complete all the topics that are mentioned in the syllabus and leave no page unturned
VITEEE is an online exam held for admission in B.Tech and B.Des courses in VIT University. The exam is held at all India level and is open for 10+2 appearing / passed out candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria. In VITEEE 2020, there are 10 questions of Aptitude in the exam, along with 40 MCQs on Maths / Bio, 35 each on Physics and Chemistry, and 5 on English.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.