VITEEE Syllabus 2022 for Physics – On this page candidates can check syllabus of VITEEE for Physics. basically the syllabus for Physics covers the topics from class 11 and class 12 level. The candidates however, must check the VITEEE syllabus that is prescribed by the university from this page below and download the PDF file for preparation of VITEEE exam. Check below the syllabus of VITEEE 2022 for Physics and download the PDF file.
Latest – VITEEE Syllabus 2022 for Physics is out. Scroll below to get the syllabus PDF.
To apply for VITEEE 2022 Exam – Click Here
VITEEE Syllabus 2022 for Physics
Recommended: VITEEE Sample Question Paper 2022
Access the links below to check the complete VITEEE Syllabus 2022:
– VITEEE Syllabus – English
– VITEEE Syllabus – Aptitude
– VITEEE Syllabus – Physics
– VITEEE Syllabus – Chemistry
– VITEEE Syllabus – Mathematics
– VITEEE Syllabus – Biology
Must Check: VITEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
VITEEE 2022 Mock Test
Candidates can check below the mock test for VITEEE 2020:
|Full Test||Click Here|
Track the VITEEE 2022 Important Events: Access the VITEEE 2022 Login
How to prepare as per the syllabus of VITEEE 2022 Physics Section
Candidates can check below some tips to prepare for VITEEE 2022 Physics:
- Make a list of the topics that you have to cover from the syllabus
- Now allot time each day to the most important topics and finish them as per the deadline.
- Cover all the topics from the syllabus
- Practice questions from the topics after you complete them every time.
- Do not skip any topic
- Try to maintain speed and accuracy while practicing
- Make notes as you go about practicing for the test
VITEEE is an online exam held for admission in B.Tech course in VIT University. The exam is held at all India level and is open for 10+2 appearing / passed out candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria. In VITEEE 2022, there are 10 questions of Aptitude in the exam, along with 40 MCQs on Maths / Bio, 35 each on Physics and Chemistry, and 5 on English.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.