VITMEE 2019 Admit Card is now available online at http://www.vit.ac.in. The Admit Card for VITMEE 2019 can be downloaded after the Slot Booking Process is done. The admit card can be downloaded immediately after the slot booking is done. VITMEE 2019 Slot Booking is done on a first – come – first – serve – basis. Candidates can download VITMEE 2019 Admit Card by entering their login credentials. VITMEE 2019 is scheduled to take place in the First week of June 2019. To know more about VITMEE 2019 Admit Card, candidates can go through this article.
VITMEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must note that VITMEE 2019 Admit Card is not going to be sent via post or by any other means except the online mode. For more information about VITMEE 2019 Admit Card, candidates can check the schedule given below:
|VITMEE 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Slot Booking||25 May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||25 May 2019|
|Examination Dates||01 & 02 Jun 2019|
Slot Booking and Admit Card: Click here to book slots and download the VITMEE 2019 Admit Card.
Official Website: www.vit.ac.in.
How to download VITMEE 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates are required to follow certain steps in order to download VITMEE 2019 Admit Card. Check the information given below for the same:
- Visit the official website which is http://www.vit.ac.in or straight away click on the link mentioned above.
- Enter the login credentials such as Username and Password.
- After entering the above details, candidates can download their admit card.
- As the last step, download the admit card and take a printout of the admit card.
Details mentioned on VITMEE 2019 Admit Card
After downloading VITMEE 2019 Admit Card, candidates are going to observe some details on the admit card. The details which are going to be printed on the admit card are given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Slot and Date of the Examination
- Complete Address of the test centre
- Test Schedule
- General Instructions of the candidates
What to do at the time of discrepancy in VITMEE 2019 Admit Card?
If candidates find any error in VITMEE 2019 Admit Card, they are required to contact the governing authorities as soon as possible. The better they contact, the soon they will get their error rectified in the Admit Card.
Important Instructions for VITMEE 2019
Candidates are required to follow some instructions while attaining the admit card and after attaining it. The instructions which are to be followed are given below:
- Candidates must not spoil or mutilate the admit card.
- Candidates must check the admit card carefully when it is released and contact the authorities if there are any discrepancies in the admit card.
- Applicants are not going to be allowed to give the examination unless and until they have admit card in hand.
- The Admit Card should be preserved and produced at the time of verification and at the time of interview.
Important Instructions for VITMEE 2019
Candidates are required to follow certain instructions while they are about to appear for VITMEE 2019. The instructions which have to be followed are given below:
- Candidates are expected to appear for the examination 01 hour before the commencement f exam.
- Do not forget to bring the admit card.
- Candidates should bring their own pen or pencil for the calculation in the exam.
- For each question, candidates have to select the right option by clicking on the mouse.
- Do not carry extra material such as slide rulers, text material, log tables, electronic watches etc at the time of examination.
- At the time of the examination, the Invigilator could ask for the Admit Card.
VITMEE 2019 Exam Pattern
It is important to be aware of the exam pattern as it allows candidates to prepare in a better and nuanced way. However, there is no information released for VITMEE 2019. Until then, candidates can have a look at the Exam Pattern given below:
- Mode of Examination: VITMEE 2019 is a computer-based test.
- Total Number of Questions: The paper is going to have 100 questions in total.
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 01 mark will be awarded for every correct answer. There are no negative marks for the wrong answers.
- Distribution of Questions: VITMEE 2019 Examination will be having 2 sections majorly in the examination. Check the table given below to know about the subjects which are going to be there:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
VITMEE 2019 Result
VIT is going to publish the result in the online mode at its official website. Candidates can check their respective result by logging into their accounts. VITMEE 2019 Result also comprises the marks obtained by the students, total score and the rank obtained by the candidates. Now, it is to be noted that as per the marks obtained by the candidates, the qualified candidates will be then called for Counselling Process.
VIT Master’s Entrance Examination is conducted by VIT To grant admission into postgraduate courses. Candidates are required to carry VITMEE 2019 Admit Card to the examination centre as it is a noteworthy document without which the candidates cannot take appear for the examination. As it is known that VITMEE is a computer – based test, so candidates will be allotted with the systems at the centre. The test is going to start exactly as per the time which has been specified in the admit card. VITMEE 2019 is going to comprise of multiple choice questions with question number appearing at the top center of computer screen and the time left for the exam to be completed. Also, candidates can change their answer any time during the exam duration.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.