To prepare for any examination it is important to know the exam pattern and syllabus for it. Candidates can jot down the exam pattern for VITMEE 2019 and prepare accordingly. On seeing VITMEE 2019 Exam Pattern candidates can analyze and strategize how much time has to be given to a section, which section needs more time or less time. After checking the exam pattern, candidates can have a look at the syllabus and see what are the topics covered in every subject. For more information about VITMEE 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, candidates can go through the article given below.
VITMEE 2019 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
To crack any examination is not a cup of tea for all the aspirants. They must have an eagle eye to go through the exam pattern, check the repeated questions in the previous sample papers. Also, by going through the syllabus c can check which section is the most difficult and what topics they can cover in less time.
VITMEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can have a look at the exam pattern given below in order to crack the examination. However, it must be noted that as of now any information has not been released, so until then candidates can have a look at the information given below:
- Mode of examination: The examination is a Computer Based Test.
- Number of Questions in each paper: There are going to be 100 questions in total in which 80 questions will be from Technical subjects and 20 questions from English Communication.
- Maximum Marks: The examination is of 100 marks in total.
- Duration: The examination is going to be of 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates are going to be awarded with 01 marks for every correct answer and there are no negative marks for the wrong answers.
VITMEE 2019 Syllabus
Candidates can have a look at the information given below in order to know the syllabus of VITMEE 2019 Syllabus. As there are various sub – topics under Engineering and Computer Applications, so candidates can check the data mentioned below:
Important Instructions for VITMEE 2019
Now, after knowing the exam pattern it is noteworthy to know some important instructions which they have to follow at the time of examination. Check the information given below for the same:
- Appear at the examination centre approximately 1 hour before the start of the examination with the respective admit cards.
- Candidates are going to be allotted with the computer for the test.
- Candidates are not permitted to enter the centre with any printed text material, log tables, electronic watches, calculators, phones etc.
- Candidates are required to bring their own pencil or pen to carry out any rough calculations.
- VITMEE 2019 is going to comprise of multiple choice questions with questions appearing at the top centre of computer screen and the time left for the exam to be completed.
VITMEE 2019 Admit Card
After checking the exam pattern and syllabus, the actual thing comes at the forefront which is the examination. To appear for the examination, candidates have to download the VITMEE 2019 Admit Card. Candidates must note that VITMEE 2019 Admit Card is going to be made available in the online mode at the official website of the governing authority. VITMEE 2019 Admit Card comprises of the name and address of the candidate, registration number, slot and date of the examination, complete address of the test centre, photograph and signature. It is to be noted that the admit card is going to be made available online only, it is not going to be sent via post or fax.