VITMEE 2019 – VITMEE is conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology. Result for VITMEE 2019 has been released on the official website. Candidates can check their result by entering their application number and Date of birth. VITMEE stands for VIT Master’s Entrance Examination. It is a university level examination. VITMEE is a computer-based test. For more information about VITMEE 2019, candidates can go through this article.
Candidates must note that after filling the Application Forms they are required to the Slot Booking in order to download the Admit Card. For more information about VITMEE 2019, candidates can go through this article.
|Commencement of Online Application|
|Last date to apply online|
|Last date to edit Application Form|
|Commencement of Slot Booking and Download of Admit Card||25 May 2019|
|VITMEE 2019||01 & 02 Jun 2019|
|Publication of Short Listed Applicants||07 Jun 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||10 Jun 2019|
|Last date to pay the Balance Fee||05 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of classes||08 Jul 2019|
VITMEE 2019 Courses Offered
At Vellore Campus
- M.Tech (Automative Electronics, Automative Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Communication Engineering, Biotechnology, CSE, Construction Technology & Mgt., Control and Automation Embedded Systems, Computer and Communication Engineering, Computer Aided Design / Computer Aided Manufacturing, Energy & Environmental Engineering, Information Technology (Networking), Mechatronics, Manufacturing Engineering, Nanotechnology, Power Electronics and Drives, Sensor System Technology, Structural Engineering, VLSI Design).
At VIT Bhopal
At VIT Chennai Campus
- Computer Aided Design / Computer Aided Manufacturing
- CSE (Big Data Analytics / Cloud Computing
- Embedded Systems
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Structural Engineering
- VLSI Design
VITMEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below to know about the eligibility criteria for VITMEE 2019.
- The students who wish to appear for VITMEE 2019 must be an Indian National.
- Candidates must have done graduation with a minimum aggregate of 60% from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for final semester examination can also apply. However, candidates should have completed their final year exams before the interview.
- Candidates must have all the correct records of Class 10th and 12th.
To know more in-depth VITMEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria candidates can check the information mentioned below:
VITMEE 2019 Application Form
VITMEE 2019 Application Form can be filled via online mode only. Candidates are required to first register themselves on the official website. After registering, candidates are going to get their login credentials and they can then log in via using those credentials. After logging in, candidates are required to fill their personal, communication and academic qualification details in the form. After entering all the details, candidates are required to upload the documents as per the required format. As the last step, candidates can pay the Application Fee and take a printout of the Application Form.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1200 as an application fee. They can pay the application fee using online payment gateway such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Note: No information brochure is released as of now so the amount given above is based on last year’s information.
VITMEE 2019 Test Centre
Candidates can have a look at the test centres given below. However, it must be noted that any information about the test centres has not been released by the governing authority. Until then, candidates can have a look at the information given below to have a rough idea about the state and cities where VITMEE takes place.
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
VITMEE 2019 Slot Booking
After filling the VITMEE 2019 Application Form, candidates are required to book their slots. Now, it must be noted that Slot Booking can only be done by the registered candidates only. VITMEE 2019 is a web – based online scheduling system. Candidates must note that online slot booking for VITMEE 2019 is going to be done on a first – come – first – serve – basis as per the availability of seats. Candidates are required to select their test centre, date and time for the examination. Another thing which candidates have to keep in mind is that the slots once booked cannot be changed later, so make sure you enter all the details by cross – verifying.
VITMEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download their respective VITEE 2019 Admit Card from the official website only. To download VITMEE 2019 Admit Card, candidates are required to enter their login credentials. VITMEE 2019 Admit Card comprises of the information like name and address of the candidate, complete address of the test centre, photograph and signature of the candidate, date and time of the examination. VITMEE 2109 Admit Card must be carried at the time of examination as it is a noteworthy document and without it, candidates cannot appear for the examination.
VITMEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can go through the exam pattern give below for VITMEE 2019. However, it must be noted that this information is based on last year’s data and might get changed this year. Until then, candidates can refer to the information given below:
- Mode of Examination: VITMEE 2019 is a computer-based test.
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
- Total Number of Questions: The paper is going to have 100 questions in total.
- Marking Scheme: 01 mark will be awarded for every correct answer. There are no negative marks for the wrong answers.
- Distribution of Questions: VITMEE 2019 Examination will be having 2 sections majorly in the examination. Check the table given below to know about the subjects which are going to be there:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
VITMEE 2019 Syllabus
Candidates can have a look at the information given below to know about the syllabus of VITMEE 2019.
How to prepare for VITMEE 2019?
Candidates can check the information given below to know about the tips which can be followed to crack the examination. Check the information given below for the same:
- Make a Timetable: Make the timetable and and prepare accordingly. Write down the topics which have to be covered first and then write about the topic which have to be covered next and then cover all the topics with their time and then jot it down.
- Practice the Sample Papers: As it is said that practice makes the man perfect, so solve the more and more sample papers as much as you can so that when you appear for the exam you are fully prepared for the examination.
- Revise: After all the preparation, it is advised to candidates to revise all the notes they have made time and again. By revising the topics time and again, candidates will be ready for the examination.
- Be Calm and Positive: During the time of preparation, it is advised to candidates to stay calm and composed. Also, keep in mind that when the examination is just near the corner, do not freak out and revise all the notes.
VITMEE 2019 Result
Candidates can check their result from the official website which is www.vit.ac.in. Candidates can check their result by entering their login credentials. Candidates will be allotted their rank, total scores and their marks obtained in the examination. After the declaration of result, candidates are required to appear for VITMEE 2019 Counselling.
VITMEE 2019 Admission Procedure
Candidates are required to go through the required admission process if they want to take admission into their concerned examination. Refer to the information given below for the same:
- As the first step candidates need to register first and then apply online by paying a non – refundable fee.
- After applying online, candidates need to download their admit cards and appear for the examination.
- After that, candidates need to check their results and appear for the Counselling Process at the allotted centre.
- The list of the short – listed candidates will be published on the website or personal SMS will be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number for the interview / counselling.
- Candidates who will be selected they will have to have to pay some amount as a counselling fee.
VITMEE 2019 Counselling
The candidates are required t appear for Counselling after the declaration of result. The candidates must produce the admit card at the time of interview. Only those candidates who are short – listed for counselling will have to appear at the counselling venue. The Ranks will be decided as per the marks obtained by the candidates in VITMEE 2019. Candidates are required to pay some amount as Counselling Fee. It is to be noted that the counselling fee is non – refundable.
Official Website: vit.ac.in
For more information about VITMEE 2019, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.