VITMEE 2020 – Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has announced the result for MCA Programme. Candidates get the direct admission based on the previous academic record or those students who qualified GATE. And the list of shortlisted candidates will be published at the official website of VIT. The university has extended the last date of Application form on the official website vit.ac.in. Candidates can apply for VITMEE 2020 exam on the official website as per the eligibility criteria. VIT University calls the selected candidates for personal interview round. Candidates get admission after the released of final shortlist as per their performance in PI. Learn more about VITMEE 2020 from this page.
- VIT has announced the MCA Result. Click here to check.
- VIT has announced no VITMEE 2020, this year, due to situation COVID-19 pandemic. Scroll down to check.
- The application form for VITMEE 2020 has been extended now. Click here to Apply
The process to fill out the Application form and pay the application fee is done through the online mode only. Candidates must apply as per their eligibility criteria to appear for the entrance exam. You can check out the important dates related to VITMEE 2020 below:
|VITMEE 2020||Important Dates|
|Release date of the VITMEE 2020 Application Form||Released!|
|Last date of Application Form|
|Date of Slot Booking|
|Release date of VITMEE 2020 Admit Card||As per the Schedule|
|VITMEE 2020 Examination Dates|
|VITMEE 2020 Result Date||As per the Schedule|
|Admission Status Result for MCA||08 Jul 2020|
|Release date of Shortlisted Candidates for Counselling & Interview Round|
3rd week of Aug 2020
|Tentative Counselling Dates|
M.Tech -21-22 Jun 2020
|Last date to pay the Balance Fee|
|Commencement of the New academic session|
Update on VITMEE 2020
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, VIT has announced that VTMEE 2020 is not conducted. The official website details image is given below.
VITMEE 2020 Application Form
The procedure to apply, fill and submit the VITMEE application form is online. The candidates should visit the official website and find the link to apply online for the respective programme. You can check from here also for getting the direct links and procedure toa pply for VITMEE 2020 Application Form.The filled in application may be downloaded and stored for future reference. There is no need to send the filled in application form by post.
VITMEE 2020 Application Fee
The application fee is paid through online mode only. Candidates need to pay 1200/- amount of fees for the application form. After paying the VITMEE 2020 Application fee, candidates can download the filled out application form and keep it for reference purpose in future.
VITMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check out the Eligibility Criteria for VITMEE 2020 below:
Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India and should have graduated from institutions located in India only.
- Candidates must have done their graduation with a full – time degree from any recognized university/ college/ institution with an aggregate of 60 % for MCA and M.Tech programmes.
- A consistency in the 10th and 12th class records must be there.
- All the candidates who are appearing for their final year/ final semester exam are also eligible to apply for VITMEE 2020. (the candidates must submit the statement of final year marks and a provisional degree certificate before August 15, 2020 during the time of admission. If the candidate does not provide it, the admission will not be given).
VITMEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the Exam pattern for VITMEE 2020 below:
- Mode of the Examination: The mode of the Exam is an Online Mode
- Type of Questions: Objective type of Questions
- Total number of Questions: There are a total number of 100 Questions
- Total number of Marks: The total number of marks are 100 Marks.
- Number of Sections in Question Paper: There are 2 sections in the Question Paper
- For every Right Answer: 1 marks are added to the total score.
- For every Wrong Answer: 0 marks are deducted as there is no negative marking scheme.
Candidates can check the distribution of question for VITMEE 2020 from the table below.
|Name of the sections||Number of questions|
|Section 1 – Related to the chosen Technical Subject||80 Questions|
|Section 2 – English Communication||20 Questions|
This no Entrance exam take place, admission will direct mode.
VITMEE 2020 Slot Booking
After submitting the Application form, candidates have to book the Exam slots on the official website as per the schedule. VITMEE 2020 Test Slot booking is a web based online scheduling system as per the information brochure. Some important points regarding the VITMEE 2020 Slot Booking is mentioned below:
- Candidates have to login on the provided link as per the schedule and choose the Test centres, test schedule, date and time on the official website.
- The test booking is done on a first – come – first – serve basis as per the availability of seats.
- Candidates cannot change their slots after the final booking under any circumstances.
- In case there is no slots left in the test centre of the candidate’s choice, the candidates can book a slot in another centre of his/ her choice.
- Do not forget to book your slot in the specified time schedule.
- The university sends a confirmation mail to the registered email Id of the candidate after booking the slot.
VITMEE 2020 Admit Card
The university does not send the VITMEE Admit Card to any candidate via post. Candidates have to download it from the official website only. Candidates can check out the steps below to download their VITMEE 2020 Admit Card:
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- The official website will open up. Click on the link for candidate’s login.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Your VITMEE 2020 Admit card will display on the next window. Download it and take it’s multiple printouts.
Note: Candidates must preserve the Admit Card until the admission process is over as it is required to carry to the exam centre and also during the counselling procedure.
VITMEE 2020 Result
VIT University prepares a shortlist of qualified candidates who have to appear for the counselling/ interview rounds at the university only. The result comes in the form of a Rank Card. The university calls all the qualified candidates at the university for counselling and interview. Candidates have to bring some of the important documents to the reporting centre as per the schedule. Candidates can also prepare for the interview round after which they are selected for admission into the university. All the qualified candidates must visit the official website frequently and this page for more updates regarding the VITMEE 2020 result.
VITMEE 2020 Counselling
VIT University calls all the selected candidates to the counselling held at VIT University as per the schedule. The selected candidates have to pay a sum of Rs. 12,000 in advance (as per the last year’s information brochure) counselling fees which is non – refundable. Paying the counselling fees is compulsory as the university removes the name of the candidate from the admission list if he/ she does not pay it at the time of the interview. Candidates have to bring the following documents for verification at the time of counselling:
- VITMEE 2020 Admit Card
- 12th and 10th class Marksheet
- Marksheets of all semesters/ years of the qualifying exam up to pre – final/ final year (which is applicable)
- Qualifying Degree/ Provisional Certificate (if received already)
- Transfer/ Migration/ College leaving Certificate obtained from the college/ institute last studied.
- A valid GATE score card (if the candidate is applying for M.Tech) (if applicable)
- Serving Certificate/ No Objection Certificate issued by the Employer (only for sponsored candidates for M.Tech Programmes)
- Community Certificate (applicable for only SC/ ST category candidates)
The candidates are allowed to participate in the counselling process only after the verification of all the documents. If any candidate fails to bring any of the documents, then he/she is not eligible for the admission process.
Note: Candidates have to carry only the original documents along with one set of their photocopies during the counselling.
VITMEE 2020 Fee Structure
The fees structure for VITMEE for 2020 session is as given below-
About Vellore Institute of Technology
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is situated at Vellore,Tamil Nadu. It was founded in 1984 in Vellore. It has a total number of four campuses – VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT Bhopal and VIT Amaravati. The university offers various UG and PG Programmes in Arts, Science and Commerce streams. It is deemed to be University. It also offers full time Ph.D degrees in the field of Engineering Management, Science, various languages and an Integrated Engineering Ph.D programmes in Engineering. The university also conducts entrance exams for admission into its various programmes. VIT University was accredited Grade ‘A’ in 2015 by NAAC.
Official Website: vit.ac.in
For getting the information about VITMEE 2020, Download the information brochure for M.Tech/MCA.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.