VITMEE 2020 Admit Card – Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) releases the VITMEE Admit Card 2020 online at vit.ac.in. Candidates can download their Admit Card by entering their Application Number and Date of Birth. The VITMEE 2020 Admit Card will be released as per the schedule. Admit Card is a mandatory document to carry to the exam centre. Details like the candidate’s name, registration number, photograph etc. is mentioned in the VITMEE 2020 Admit Card. Learn more details like how to download VITMEE 2020 Admit card, exam pattern, exam schedule etc, from this page.
Latest: VIT has announced no VITMEE 2020 is conducted this year, due to outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic. Scroll down to check.
VITMEE 2020 Admit Card
The university does not send the Admit Card to any candidate via post. Candidates have to download it from the official website only. You can check out the important dates related to VITMEE 2020 Admit Card below:
|VITMEE 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Release date of VITMEE 2020 Admit Card|
|VITMEE 2020 Examination Dates|
|VITMEE 2020 Result Date|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download their VITMEE 2020 Admit Card as per the schedule at vit.ac.in.
Update on VITMEE 2020
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, this year VTMEE 2020 is not conducted. The official website details image is given below.
How to Download VITMEE 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can check out the steps below to download their VITMEE 2020 Admit Card:
Step 1: Click on the link which will be provided on this page.
Step 2: The official website will open up. Click on the link for candidate’s login.
Step 3: Enter your Application Number as obtained after compelting VITMEE Registration and Date of Birth.
Step 4: Your VITMEE 2020 Admit card will display on the next window. Download it and take it’s multiple printouts.
Note: Candidates must preserve the Admit Card until the admission process is over as it is required to carry to the exam centre and also during the counselling procedure.
The timmings of the VITMEE 2020 examination are following –
10.00 am – 12.00 noon
02.30 pm – 04.30 pm
Documents to carry on VITMEE 2020 Examination Day
Cnadidates must note that the documents which are written below need to be carried by each and every candidate. As entry in the examintion hall is restricted without it.
- Print copy of VITMEE 2020 Hall Ticket
- Any govt. issued ID card like aadhar, passport, voter id, etc.
Details in VITMEE 2020 Hall Ticket
Before you download the VITMEE 2020 Admit Card, you must check all the details mentioned on it. The same are mentioned below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Postal Address of the Candidate
- Exam Slot
- Date of the examination
- Address of the Test Centre
- Test Schedule
- Important Instructions related to the entrance exam.
VITMEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the Exam pattern for VITMEE 2020 below:
- Duration of the Examination: The duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- Mode of the Examination: The mode of the Exam is an Online Mode
- Type of Questions: Objective type of Questions
- Total number of Questions: There are a total number of 100 Questions
- Total number of Marks: The total number of marks are 100 Marks.
- Number of Sections in Question Paper: There are 2 sections in the Question Paper
- For every Right Answer: 1 marks are added to the total score.
- For every Wrong Answer: 0 marks are deducted as there is no negative marking scheme.
Distribution of Questions in Each section:
|Name of the section||Number of questions|
|Section 1 – Related to the chosen Technical Subject||80 Questions|
|Section 2 – English Communication||20 Questions|
VITMEE 2020 Important Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must keep in their mind the following instructions related to the VITMEE 2020 Exam:
- Reach the Examination centre at least 1 hour before the exam starts
- Candidates must listen to the exam instructions very carefully which are given prior to the exam.
- The exam centre does not allow the candidates into the examination hall after 10: 00 a.m./ 2:45 p.m.
- The exam centre does not allow the candidates to leave the examination hall until 12 noon/ 4:30 p.m.
- Do not forget to carry your VITMEE 2020 Admit Card. You will not be able to appear for the entrance exam if you fail to bring the admit card.
- Do not carry any text material (printed or written), slide rulers, log tables, mobile phones, electronic watches, mobile phones, calculators or any other electronic devices to the exam centre.
- Candidates can carry a pencil or pen to carry out any rough calculations.
- Candidates are not allowed to take any extra time unless otherwise permitted by the exam centre superintendents.
- Candidates are required to sign the attendance sheet at the exam centre along with a fingerprint of the candidates. It is recorded in the exam centre and later verified at the time of the counselling procedure.
VITMEE 2020 Admit Card Corrections
Candidates must check all the details carefully on the VITMEE 2020 Admit Card as mentioned above on this page. In case of any discrepancy found in the Admit Card, you must immediately brought to the notice of the Director (PG Admissions). The admit card is thoroughly verified by the invigilators at the exam centre and candidates are not allowed to appear for the entrance exam without a valid Admit Card.
VITMEE 2020 Result
After the commencement of the exam the result releases. The result releases on the official website. For the ease of the candidate the direct link to check the result will also be provided on the VITMEE 2020 Result page. Candidate must take the print of the result/score card as it will be required at the counselling time.
About VITMEE 2020
Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Examination (VITMEE) 2020 is conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) every year. It is a university level entrance test conducted for admission into M.Tech./ M.C.A./ M.Tech (by Research)/ Integrated Ph.D Programmes for all the eligible candidates at VIT university. VITMEE 2020 is an Online test which will be conducted at various test centres across India.
About Vellore Institute of Technology
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is situated at Vellore,Tamil Nadu. It was founded in 1984 in Vellore. It has a total number of four campuses – VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT Bhopal and VIT Amaravati. The university offers various UG and PG Programmes in Arts, Science and Commerce streams. It is deemed to be University. It also offers full time Ph.D degrees in the field of Engineering Management, Science, various languages and an Integrated Engineering Ph.D programmes in Engineering. The university also conducts entrance exams for admission into its various programmes. VIT University was accredited Grade ‘A’ in 2015 by NAAC.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.