VITMEE 2020 Application Form – Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has started the admission process. VITMEE Application Form 2020 can be filled online at vit.ac.in or from the direct link given below. The registration for Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Examination (VITMEE) is started for admission to M.Tech./ M.C.A./ M.Tech (by Research)/ Integrated Phd Programmes at the university. Aspirants with a valid Bachelor’s degree are eligible for VITMEE 2020 Registration. Learn more about VITMEE 2020 Online Form from this page.
Latest : VITMEE 2020 Application Form has been extended upto 20 Jun 2020. Scroll down to Apply.
VITMEE 2020 Application Form
In the previous exam session, more than five thousand candidates applied for the entrance exam. Candidates do not have to send the application fee or the application form via post. The procedure to apply, fill and submit the application form is online. You can check out the important dates related to VITMEE 2020 Application form below:
|VITMEE 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Release date of the VITMEE 2020 Application Form||Started|
|Last date to Apply for the Application Form|
20 Jun 2020
|Last date to Edit Application Form|
|Date of Slot Booking|
VITMEE 2020 Application Fee
The application fee is paid through online mode only. The application fee is Re.1200/- which can be paid via Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking after filling out the application form. After paying the VITMEE 2020 Application fee, candidates can download the filled out application form and keep it for reference purpose in future.
VITMEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check out the Eligibility Criteria for VITMEE 2020 entrance test below:
Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India and should have graduated from institutions located in India only.
- Candidates must have done their graduation with a full – time degree from any recognized university/ college/ institution with an aggregate of 60 % for MCA and M.Tech programmes.
- A consistency in the 10th and 12th class records must be there.
- All the candidates who are appearing for their final year/ final semester exam are also eligible to apply for VITMEE 2020. (the candidates must submit the statement of final year marks and a provisional degree certificate before August 15, 2020 during the time of admission. If the candidate does not provide it, the admission will not be given).
Note: All the Foreign, NRI/ PIO candidates have to apply for the PG admissions separately. You can visit the International Relations tab in VIT website for more information regarding this.
How to Fill VITMEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for VITMEE 2020 Application Form:
Step 1: Register yourself
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- The official website will open up. Click on the link for VITMEE 2020.
- The login portal will open up. You have to first register yourself by providing a valid email id and mobile number.
- You will then receive a verification mail on your registered email id and mobile number for the password received from the VIT University. You have to now sign in with the Registered email Id and password to fill out the application Form.
Step 2: Pay the Application Fee
Candidates now have to submit the Application fee via Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net banking after registration.
Step 3: Fill out the Application Form
Now fill out the Application form carefully. You have to enter your personal details, qualification details etc. in the application form.
Step 4: Upload the Required Documents
Candidates have to upload the recent passport size photograph, signature etc. in the application form as per the specifications.
Step 5 : Download Application Form
Candidates must take the print out of the application form after submitting it.
VITMEE 2020 Image Specifications
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature as per the last year the specifications are mentioned below:
|Images to Upload||File Size||Dimension|
|Passport size photograph of the candidates||10 Kb to 200 Kb||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm|
|Signature of the candidates||10 Kb to 200 Kb||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm|
VITMEE 2020 Test Centres
Candidates have to book a slot for the exam centre, time and day as per the schedule. The following are the VITMEE 2020 Test Centres.
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal and Indore|
|Maharashtra||Nagpur, Pune, Kolhapur|
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Vellore, Coimbatore and Madhurai|
VITMEE 2020 Application Form Correction
The university provides the opportunity to all the candidates to edit their VITMEE 2020 Application Forms as per the schedule. However, the window to correct any incorrect information in the application form opens for a short duration of time. Candidates must fill out the form correctly in the first time only to avoid correcting it again. Candidates must check the official website frequently to get any updates regarding the application form correction.
VITMEE 2020 Slot Booking
After submitting the Application form, candidates have to book the Exam slots on the official website as per the schedule. VITMEE 2020 Test Slot booking is a web based online scheduling system as per the information brochure. Some important points regarding the VITMEE 2020 Slot Booking is mentioned below:
- Candidates have to login on the provided link as per the schedule and choose the Test centres, test schedule, date and time on the official website.
- The test booking is done on a first – come – first – serve basis as per the availability of seats.
- Candidates cannot change their slots after the final booking under any circumstances.
- In case there is no slots left in the test centre of the candidate’s choice, the candidates can book a slot in another centre of his/ her choice.
- Do not forget to book your slot in the specified time schedule.
- The university sends a confirmation mail to the registered email Id of the candidate after booking the slot.
VITMEE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must note that admit cards will not be sent to any candidate via post. Candidate has to download it from the official website or through the link which will be provided on this VITMEE 2020 Admit Card page. It’s mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card to the examination hall as without it the candidate is not allowed to write paper.
About VITMEE 2020
Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Examination (VITMEE) 2020 is conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) every year. It is a university level entrance test conducted for admission into M.Tech./ M.C.A./ M.Tech (by Research)/ Integrated Ph.D Programmes for all the eligible candidates at VIT university. VITMEE 2020 is an Online test which will be conducted at various test centres across India. The test contains 100 objective type questions which is divided into two sections –
About Vellore Institute of Technology
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is situated at Vellore,Tamil Nadu. It was founded in 1984 in Vellore. It has a total number of four campuses – VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT Bhopal and VIT Amaravati. The university offers various UG and PG Programmes in Arts, Science and Commerce streams. It is deemed to be University. It also offers full time Ph.D degrees in the field of Engineering Management, Science, various languages and an Integrated Engineering Ph.D programmes in Engineering. The university also conducts entrance exams for admission into its various programmes. VIT University was accredited Grade ‘A’ in 2015 by NAAC.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.