To prepare for VITMEE 2020, candidates need to have a look at the important books from which they can study for the examination. As VITMEE 2020 is an examination conducted for the postgraduate courses, candidates can study from the books they used while doing their graduation. Not just preparing from the books will help the students to crack the examination, they need to sort out their time properly and then prepare accordingly. To know about the preparation tips, important books for VITMEE 2020 etc., candidates can go through this article.
Best Books for VITMEE 2020
Just preparing from the best study material is not just the only thing which candidates have to do to crack the examination. Candidates are advised to solve as many as sample papers they can till the time of examination.
Important Books for VITMEE 2020
At the time of preparation, it is advised to candidates to study from the best and authentic study material which have all the topics which are going to come in the examination. Candidates can have a glimpse at the information given below to know about the books which can be referred for the preparation.
|Handbook of Chemistry||R P Singh||Buy Here|
|A Text Book of Life Science||Rajveer Singh Chauhan||Buy Here|
|Mechanical Engineering: Conventional and Objective Types (2018-19 Session)||R.S. Khurmi||Buy Here|
|A Complete Study Package for MCA Entrances||Amit M Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Post Graduate Entrance Examinations Physics||Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
|Post Graduate Entrance Examinations Mathematics||Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
Preparation Tips for VITMEE 2020
To crack any examination, you might require some preparation tips which can be useful to prepare for VITMEE 2020. You might need those tips which can be followed easily even when you have started the preparation late. So, for that candidates can refer to the tips given below:
- Check the Syllabus: It is advised to candidates that when they start preparing for the exam, they should check the syllabus thoroughly and then prepare accordingly.
- Check the Exam Pattern: After checking the syllabus, it is advised to candidates to check the exam pattern and see what is the marking scheme of the examination, what is the nature of questions, how many questions will be there etc.
- Make a Timetable: After checking the exam pattern and syllabus of the examination, it is advised to candidates to make a timetable and strategize how much time has to be given to a particular section. Then, the next step is to follow the timetable so as to crack the examination.
- Practice the Sample Papers: When you start preparing for the examination, it is advised to you to keep the sample papers ready and keep practicing them till the time of examination. It will increase your speed and make you efficient and ready for the examination.
- Revise and Stay Positive: After preparing all the topics and sub – topics, do not stop revising those topics. Keep up the track of revision and see what topics you have left while preparing for the first time. Also, one more thing which has to be kept in mind that you have to stay calm and positive at the time of preparation.
Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Examination (VITMEE) 2020 is conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT). It is a National Level entrance exam for admission into M.Tech, MCA and Integrated PhD Programmes. VITMEE 2020 is an Online Test comprises of 100 Objective Type Questions. The total number of marks is 100 marks. There is no negatuve marking for wrong answers. VIT releases the Information Brochure on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates can apply for VITMEE 2020 according to the Eligibility Criteria.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.