Candidates who qualified in the VITMEE 2017 CBT are able for admission into M.Tech / MCA at VIT university. The VITMEE 2017 counselling will be held in the month of June 2017 as per schedule mention below after the result declaration. The university publish the list of selected candidates on its official website. Get here complete details of VITMEE 2017 counselling from below.
|Publication of short listed applicants for counseling (Tentative)||09 Jun 2017|
|Date of Counselling||M.Tech – Automotive – 19th June 2017
Other M.Tech – 20 & 21st June 2017
MCA – 19th June 2017
M.Tech (by Res.) – 24th June 2017
Integ. Ph.D – 24th June 2017
VITMEE Counselling 2017
The candidate should produce the admit card at the time of interview. Candidates will be short-listed for counselling on the basis of their performance in the VIT Master’s Entrance Examination (VITMEE) Rank. Attending counseling process alone will not assure admission since the seat allotment is based on the merit list and there is a chance that some may not get admission if the seats are filled before their rank/ turn comes
Selected candidates should pay an advance of Rs.10,000/- towards counselling fee. The counselling fees is Non-Refundable, but it will be adjusted in the tuition fees once the candidate joins the University. (Only Computerised DD will be accepted payable to “VIT University”, at Vellore). The candidate’s name will be removed from the admission list, if he /she fails to pay the advance at the time of the Interview.
Documents to be produced at the time of counselling / interview
The Candidate shall produce the following documents in original for verification, along with one-set of photocopies while reporting for counselling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the interview without these documents.
- Admit Card of the Entrance Examination
- X and XII Std. Marks statement
- Mark Sheets of allsemesters/ years ofthe qualifying examination up to pre-final/ final year as applicable
- QualifyingDegree / Provisional Certificate (If already received)
- Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied (If already received)
- Valid GATE score card for Candidates applying for M.Tech. (if applicable)
- Service Certificate/ No Objection Certificate issued by the Employer. (For sponsored candidates for M.Tech. Programmes only)
- Community Certificate (for all categories except OC/ General).
- Demand Draft for Rs.10,000, (expected) drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore.
Only after verification of these documents,the candidate will be allowed to participate in the counselling. Authentic records pertaining to marks sheet of the qualifying examination and state of eligibility, as indicated in section 4, will be checked. If a candidate fails to produce any of the above documents, he/she will not be considered for admission.
After remittance of the non-refundable deposit and obtaining the provisional admission letter, if the candidate fails to qualify in the prescribed qualifying examination, the provisional admission accorded will be cancelled with the forfeit of fee
The seat and campus for a programme once allotted is final and cannot be changed under any circumstances