VIT University conducts VIT Master’s Entrance Examination for the postgraduate courses such as MCA / M.Tech. The question comes how to prepare for VITMEE 2020 Examination. Candidates can go through this article in order to know preparation tips, exam pattern for VITMEE 2020. In this article, you will get to know about the easy to learn tips, how to prepare for the examination when its just near the corner. So, do not freak out, we have provided useful tips for you in this article.
How to prepare for VITMEE 2020?
To prepare for VITMEE 2020, make a timetable, follow the timetable. Analyze and remember all the difficult topics. Make sure you prepare from all the authentic and trustworthy material.
VITMEE 2020 Exam Pattern
To prepare for VITMEE 2020, candidates are required to be thorough with the exam pattern. By going through the exam pattern, the aspirants can prepare in a better way. For more information, candidates can check the information given below:
- Mode of the Examination: VITMEE 2020 is a computer based test.
- Nature of Questions: In the examination, there are going to be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions: There are going to be 100 questions in total.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates are going to be awarded with 01 mark for every correct answer. There are no negative marks for the wrong answers.
- Distribution of Questions: There are going to be 2 sections in VITMEE namely Technical Subject and English Communication. There are going to be 80 questions in the Technical Subject and 20 questions from English Communication.
How to prepare for VITMEE 2020?
In order to prepare for VITMEE 2020, candidates are required to follow some tips if they have to crack the examination. The tips which can be followed are given below:
- Make a Timetable: The first step to prepare for VITMEE 2020 requires to make the timetable. The timetable solves the major problem which candidates can follow. Write down how much time must be given to this section and how much time has to be given for other section.
- Practice the Sample Papers: Another step is to practice the sample papers as much as they ca because that will enable the candidates to be fluent with solving the questions with less number of time.
- Revise: After all the preparation, it is advised to candidates to revise all the notes they have made time and again. By revising the topics time and again, candidates will be ready for the examination.
- Be Calm and Positive: During the time of preparation, it is advised to candidates to stay calm and composed. Also, keep in mind that when the examination is just near the corner, do not freak out and revise all the notes.
Detailed Preparation Tips for VITMEE 2020
Candidates can follow the criteria given below in order to get the idea of cracking VITMEE 2020. Check the tips given below:
- First 3 initial months: While preparing in the initial months, take up the difficult subjects first. Make the most of that time and write down the easy to learn points from those subjects.
- Next month: After preparing for the difficult subjects, start with the less difficult subject. Again repeat the process and prepare with the sample papers. As you have already prepared for the difficult subjects before, you will be able to prepare with the less difficult subjects in less time.
- Last some months: When you are on the last leg of the preparation process, make sure you have written down all the noteworthy points. Don’t just grasp things quickly. Analyze the topics and then start revising them towards the end.
Important Books for VITMEE 2020
Now, if candidates have an aim to crack the examination it is equally important that they invest in best books. Refer the table given below to know about the best books available for VITMEE 2020.
|Basics of Calculus Simplified||A. A. Tilak [B.E. (Elect.)||Buy Now|
|Post Graduate Entrance Examinations Chemistry||Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
|Post Graduate Entrance Exam Mathematics||Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
|Post Graduate Entrance Exam Physics||Arihant Experts||Buy Here|
|Essential English Grammar with Answers||Raymond Murphy||Buy Here|
Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Examination (VITMEE) 2020 is conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT). It is a National Level entrance exam for admission into M.Tech, MCA and Integrated PhD Programmes. VITMEE 2020 is an Online Test comprises of 100 Objective Type Questions. The total number of marks is 100 marks. There is no negatuve marking for wrong answers. VIT releases the Information Brochure on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates can apply for VITMEE 2020 according to the Eligibility Criteria.