VITMEE Slot Booking 2019: It is expected that the slot booking for VITMEE 2019 shall commence in the last week of May 2019 on the official website vit.ac.in. Candidates have to book their exam slot on or before the due date as afterward, no request is going to be entertained by the University. Candidates are required to log in with their details if they have to book the slots. VITMEE 2019 Slot Booking is done on a first – come – first – serve – basis which is why it is advised to candidates to book the slots as earliest as possible. After booking the slots, candidates can download their VITMEE 2019 Admit Card. VITMEE 2019 is scheduled to take place in the first week of June 2019. To know more VITMEE Slot Booking 2019, candidates must scroll down to read the article below.
VITMEE Slot Booking 2019
After filling the Application Form, candidates need to book their slots for the examination. It requires the selection of the exam date, time and test centre. It is a noteworthy process as, without it, candidates cannot be issued VITMEE 2019 Admit Card. As soon as candidates are done with the slot booking process, they can proceed with their exam preparations to qualify the test. The official dates for the VITMEE 2019 slot booking process have not been released yet. Candidates can check the contemplated schedule given below to get a slight idea about the events and their performing dates.
|Slot Booking Date||Last week of May 2019|
|VITMEE Exam||1st week of Jun 2019|
Slot Booking: Candidates can do VITMEE 2019 Slot Booking at vit.ac.in.
How to do VITMEE 2019 Slot Booking?
Candidates are required to follow some instructions in order to book their slots. The steps are given below:
- Once the candidates submit the online application, the candidate will receive an e-mail with a link on their registered e-mail id. The e-mail id is going to have the login credentials.
- After receiving the login credentials, visit the official website and you will see link flashing as “Slot Booking” or “Book Your Slot”.
- After clicking on the link, enter your login credentials on the candidate portal.
- Candidates are required to select the test date, test time and test center.
- After selecting all these particulars, the slots of the candidates will be booked.
Courses for which you can book the slots
The candidates would be able to book their exam slot for the following courses. It is advised to the appearing candidates to choose the slot wisely.
- All M.Tech Courses offered by the University.
- Automative Engineering in collaboration with ARAI,
- Computer Aided Design,
- Energy and Environmental Engineering,
- Manufacturing Engineering,
- Structural Engineering,
- Information Technology,
- Communication Engineering,
- Sensor System Technology,
- VLSI Design,
- Automative Electronics in collaboration with TIFAC CORE Industry Partners,
- Power Electronics & Drives,
- Computer Science & Engineering,
- CSE in Cloud Computing / Big Data Analytics / Information Security,
- Embedded Systems,
- Control and Automation,
- Biomedical Engineering,
- Construction Technology & Management
What do you reserve through VITMEE 2019 Slot Booking?
With the help of online Slot Booking Process, candidates can reserve the particulars such as:
- Test Date
- Test Time
- Test Centre
How Many Times can you Book the Slot for VITMEE 2019?
The Slot Booking is done on a first – come – first – serve – basis. It is advised to all the aspiring candidates to book the slot after getting confirmed that the date and time are not getting clashed with any other exam. The Slots once booked cannot be changed later. Any requests for the change of exam date, exam timings and test cente will not be entertained later at any point in time. In case of non-availability of slots in a centre of choice, candidates can choose the slot in another test centre as well.
NOTE: After the slot booking, the result of the candidates will be based on the exam set of that particular date itself which will be different for each day.
Significant Points about VITMEE 2019 Slot Booking
Candidates can check the details given below and can keep these things in mind while booking the slots. Refer to the information given below:
- VITMEE 2019 test slot booking is a web-based online scheduling system.
- Candidates are required to check the VIT website regularly for important updates.
- Candidates have to provide their login credentials to book their slots.
- The slot booking will be done on the first-come-first-serve basis, subject to the availability of slots/seats.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed. Requests for change of date, slot or test center will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to book their test schedule for VITMEE-2019 in the given time frame. VIT will not be held accountable for the non-booking of test slot by the candidate.
- A confirmation mail then automatically sent to the e-mail address of the candidate, who will book his/her schedule through the VITMEE-2019 booking system.
- The details filled for the slot booking will also be required at the time of the counselling.
VITMEE 2019 Test Centres
Candidates can check the test centres in the below table. At the time of slot booking, candidates have to choose one state among the available centres.
|New Delhi||New Delhi|
VITMEE 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for VITMEE 2019 can be downloaded via online mode. Candidates have to visit the official website which is vit.ac.in. VITMEE 2019 Admit Card comprises of information like name and address of the candidate, date, and timings of the exam, complete address of the test centre, schedule and set of instructions for the test. Candidates are required to take the admit card positively to the examination centre as it is going to act as an entry ticket at that time and candidates will not be allowed to give the examination unless and until they possess the admit card.
How to download VITMEE 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website which is www.vit.ac.in or straight away, click on the link which will be available on our Admit Card page.
- Enter the login credentials such as Username and Password.
- After entering the above details, candidates can download their admit card.
- As the last step, download the admit card and take a printout of the admit card.
Ques 1: I have missed the last due date of slot booking. How can I book my exam slot?
Ans: If you have missed the last date then there is no other way to book the exam slot. The University will randomly book the slot on your behalf.
Ques 2: I want to change the exam date in the slot booking. How can I do it?
Ans: You cannot change the exam date after the final submission. Either appear on the submitted date or you have to skip the exam.
Ques 3: How many test centre choices I have to book the exam slot?
Ans: As the University will be conducting the exam in 19 cities. You can choose one of them.