VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020: Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) has revised the exam date for M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020. VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam date is October 11, 2020. However, the admit card of the M.Ed Entrance Exam is going to be downloaded from October 05, 2020. It is a state-level exam conducted to grant admission to M.Ed Course for the academic year 2020 – 21. Candidates who have possessed a B.Ed degree with minimum qualifying marks can apply for the M.Ed entrance exam. Scroll down for getting more information about VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 from this page.
Latest: VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam date and admit card release date has been released. Scroll down to check the revised dates.
VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
Candidates will not be provided any facility to edit the application form. The information once submitted will be considered final. Candidates can check the dates for VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 from the table given below:
|Online admission begins||01 Apr 2020|
|Online admission ends|
25 Aug 2020
|Admit card download|
05 Oct 2020
|Date of entrance test|
11 Oct 2020
VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam Date 2020 – Announced!
Steps to fill VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form for VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 from the official website. Firstly, candidates have to pay the application fee and then fill out the application form. Candidates can check the procedure to fill the application form from below:
Online Admission Form: Click here to fill the online admission form for M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020.
Stage 1 – Pay Application Fee:
First of all, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 2000/- via online and offline mode. Candidates can check the account details from below:
- Account name: VKSU Online Admission Account
- Account Number: 3750899283
- IFSC Code: CBIN0283838
- Bank/ Branch: Central Bank of India, VKSU branch, Katira
Modes of payment:
- Net Banking
- Payment via Challan: Candidates can pay the application fee in cash at any branch of Central bank of India by using the Challan.
Stage 2 – Fill the Form:
- First of all, candidates have to login by entering the email ID.
- Secondly, candidates have to upload as proof of payment.
- Then, candidates have to enter the personal details, academic details, communication details etc and click on the “Next” button.
- After that, candidates have to upload the soft copy of the photograph and signature and click on the Submit button.
- After submitting the application form, candidates will receive an email with a pdf copy of the application form.
- Candidates can download and print the application form for further use.
Click here to check the detailed application form guidelines for VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020.
VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to appear for the VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 must satisfy their eligibility criteria. Candidates who satisfy their eligibility criteria can apply for the VKSU M.ED Entrance Exam 2020. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria from below:
- Candidates must have possessed a B.Ed degree with minimum qualifying marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates who will fail to satisfy the eligibility criteria will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be intimated about releasing of admit card. Veer Kunwar Singh University will be sent the admit card for the M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 on the registered email ID. Candidates have to check their email ID and download their admit card. Admit cards are issued to those candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date. Details like candidate’s name, exam centre address, date and timing of exam, exam day instructions are mentioned on the admit card.
Documents to be carried to the exam centre:
- Printed copy of admit card
- A government issued photo ID Card
VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Result
VKSU M.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 result will be published on the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and check the result. A merit list is released in the form of result for the qualified candidates. Candidates can check their names in the merit list. Candidates have to secure minimum or more than cut off marks to qualify the exam. Qualified candidates in the entrance exam will have to appear for counelling round. For the counselling round, candidates have to register themselves and fill their choices from the official website.
About Veer Kunwar Singh University
Veer Kunwar Singh University is one of the popular universities in Bihar. The founder of the university is Lalu Prasad Yadav. It was established on 22 October 1992. The university is located in Arraha, Bihar. Many colleges have been accredited by this university. In this university admission to many courses like B.Sc, BBA, MBA, MA, B.Ed etc. are provided on the basis of entrance test.
Official website: vksu.ac.in
For more information regarding VKSU M.Ed Admission 2020, Download Admission Guidelines.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.