|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
VMOU MBA Entrance Test – December Session
Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) invites application for the admission of Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes for the session 2017-18 for December. The entrance test will be conducted at selected cities of regional centres to be decided by the University.
Schedule for VMOU MBA entrance test is given below.
|Last date of online filling of application||15 Dec 2017|
|Management entrance test (MET)||As per admit card|
VMOU MBA Eligibility Criteria
Graduate with 50% marks or Bachelor’s Degree with three years of supervisory/managerial/professional experience or Professional Qualification in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretary etc. or Master’s degree in any subject.
Note : ‘Professional’ means a person holding a degree in Engineering, Law, Medicine, Accountancy etc./ ‘Experience’ means work experience of a person during or after acquiring the qualification as specified above / Supervisory experience means that person is in the supervisory grade and supervising the work of a minimum of three subordinates reporting to him / her. / Managerial Experience means that the person is concerned with decision making responsibilities.
Admission to the eligible aspirants for the Management Programme will be granted subject to:
- Qualifying in the Management Entrance Test (MET) organised by VMOU or scores obtained in MAT/CAT/CMAT/any other recognised test organised by Competition Test Agency during last one year. University reserves the right to exempt the test or decide the cut off pass percentage for admission. The requisite score card of the test is to he enclosed with the Application Form if test score of other agency is to be considered for Admission. One who qualifies the Management Entrance Test will be required to fulfil the admission eligibility as mentioned above.
- The Entrance Test will be conducted at selected cities of Regional Centres to be decided by the University.
VMOU MBA Admit Card 2017
Those candidates who successfully fill their application for MBA entrance test as per schedule, they can now download their admit card for the same from the official website. Admit card for MBA entrance test is now available for download before the examination. The admit card is an important document. Those candidates who do not bring their admit card at the time of examination they will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.The direct link to download Admit card is given below.
How to download
- Click on the above-given link or visit official website.
- Enter login credentials – Roll Number or Name and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Make sure your computer is connected to a printer.
- Click on the download tab.
- Print the downloaded admit card.
MBA entrance exam for MBA admission pattern is given below.
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Question Sl. No|
|Reading Comprehension||25||1 – 25|
|Logical Reasoning||25||26 – 50|
|Data Interpretation||25||51 – 75|
|Numerical Ability||25||76 – 100|
Note : The candidate has to complete all the four sections in one single session of 120 minutes.
The Fee for Management Entrance Test (MET-2015) Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) is to be deposited in the Bank through e-Mitra or Online Banking. For Online Application and other details are available on University Website- vmou.ac.in.
After qualifying the Management Entrance Test (MET-2015) Course Fee of Rs. 14,600/- for MBA First Year is to be deposited. The Course Fee includes Registration Fee, Development Fee, Study Material, Examination Fee. The course fee will be paid through E-Mitra or Online Banking System. The fee structure of the MBA Programme is given below:
The fee structure of the MBA Programme is given below.
For more details of VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2017 – Download Information Brochure.