Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) has released the admission notification for VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2019 (MET Jul session). The entrance test will be conducted at selected cities of regional centers decided by the University. The candidate who wishes to pursue the said course will have to apply before the last date. The application form for VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2019 has been released. The detailed information regarding VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2019
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota (earlier Kota Open University, Kota) was established by an Act of the Rajasthan State Legislative Assembly in 1987 to achieve Promoting and developing distance education in the State of Rajasthan. The important dates regarding VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Schedule for VMOU MBA entrance test 2019 is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||started!|
|Last date to Apply|
|Management Entrance Test|
|Date of result||to be announced!|
VMOU MBA Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree (TDC) or its equivalent with 50% marks from any recognized University OR Master’s Degree from any recognized University OR Bachelor’s Degree (TDC) OR its equivalent from any recognized University with three years of supervisory / Managerial / Professional Experience OR Professional Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine / Architecture / Law OR Professional Qualification in Accountancy / Company Secretary etc.
The application form for VMOU MBA entrance test 2019 has been released as per the schedule. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for the VMOU MBA entrance test 2019. The Fee for Management Entrance Test (MET) Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) is to be deposited in the Bank through e-Mitra or Online Banking. For Online Application and other details are available on University Website- vmou.ac.in
Admission to the eligible aspirants for the Management Programme will be granted subject to:
- Qualifying in the Management Entrance Test (MET) organized by VMOU or scores obtained in MAT/CAT/CMAT/any other recognized test organized by Competition Test Agency during last one year. University reserves the right to exempt the test or decide the cut off pass percentage for admission. The requisite scorecard of the test is to be enclosed with the Application Form if the test score of other agency is to be considered for Admission. One who qualifies the Management Entrance Test will be required to fulfill the admission eligibility as mentioned above.
- The Entrance Test will be conducted at selected cities of Regional Centres to be decided by the University.
VMOU MBA Admit Card 2019
Those candidates who will successfully fill their application for MBA entrance test as per schedule can download their admit card for the same from the official website. Admit card for MBA entrance test will be available for download before the examination. The admit card is an important document. Those candidates who will not carry their admit card at the time of examination they will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall. The direct link to download Admit card will be given on the “Admit Card” page.
How to download
- Click on the given link or visit the official website.
- Enter login credentials – Roll Number or Name and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Make sure your computer is connected to a printer.
- Click on the download tab.
- Print the downloaded admit card.
The exam pattern for VMOU MBA entrance test 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Question Sl. No|
|Reading Comprehension||25||1 – 25|
|Logical Reasoning||25||26 – 50|
|Data Interpretation||25||51 – 75|
|Numerical Ability||25||76 – 100|
Note: The candidate has to complete all the four sections in one single session of 120 minutes.
After qualifying the Management Entrance Test (MET) Course Fee of Rs. 14,600/- for MBA First Year is to be deposited. The Course Fee includes Registration Fee, Development Fee, Study Material, Examination Fee. The course fee will be paid through E-Mitra or Online Banking System. The fee structure of the MBA Programme is given below:
The fee structure of the MBA Programme is given below.
Official Website: www.vmou.ac.in