|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Vinayaka Missions University MDS Admission 2017 – Vinayaka Missions University has issued the notification for admission into MDS programme 2017-18 for NEET MDS qualified candidates in Vinayaka Mission’s Sankarachariyar Dental College, Salem. Candidates can check the detail of Vinayaka Missions University MDS Admission 2017 through NEET MDS like courses, seat intake, application process and some other important information on this page below.
Last date for receipt of completed applications is 25 Feb 2017.
Duration of Programmes – 03 Years.
Vinayaka Missions University MDS Admission 2017 through NEET MDS
Vinayaka Missions University MDS Admission 2017 will be based on scores of NEET MDS 2017. Candidates seeking admission in MDS course will have to fill the Application form. Candidates are requested to read all the instructions who are applying for this course.
Application Form 2017
Application form can be downloaded from university website www.vinayakamission.com or through the direct link given below.
Cost of Application form is Rs. 2000/-
The filled-in application must be submitted along with a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Vinayaka Missions University, Salem” must reach the following address within the last date, as notified
The Registrar, Vinayaka Missions University, Sankari Main Road (NH-47), Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308. Tamil Nadu.
Eligibility Criteria for MDS Programmes
- The candidates must possess BDS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Dental Council of India/ Government of India, New Delhi.
- The candidate must have permanent registration of his / her name with any State Dental Council /DCI.
- Candidates should have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET- MDS 2017).
- Candidates belonging to any State / Union Territory of India are eligible.
Note: Mere appearance in NEET-MDS 2017 does not confer any right to the candidate for admission into MDS Programme. The selection and admission is subject to the fulfillment of all the admission criteria on eligibility, All India rank in NEET – MDS 2017 merit list, medical fitness and such other criteria as may be prescribed by the Government of India, Dental Council of India, New Delhi and Vinayaka Missions University from time to time.
Eligibility Certificate – Candidates who have passed qualifying examination other than Vinayaka Missions University should obtain Eligibility Certificate from Vinayaka Missions University, Salem and submit it at the time of admission.
- NEET –MDS 2017 is an eligibility –cum- ranking examination prescribed as a single entrance examination to various MDS Degree Programmes under Dentist Act, 1948 conducted by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- Counseling / Admission call letter will be intimated in the website. Failure to report in time on the date fixed for counseling / admission can result in forfeiting his/her chance for admission.
- Candidates must also have secured not less than 50th percentile marks (in case of SC/ST & OBC 40th percentile) in the NEET- MDS 2017.
- Admission shall be made strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seats. As soon as the seats are filled, the admissions shall be closed. Merely being called for and presenting oneself for counseling will not confer any right for admission.
List of Original Documents to be produced at the time of Counselling
- ALL INDIA NEET-MDS 2017 Admit Card
- ALL INDIA NEET-MDS 2017 Rank Sheet and Score Card
- BDS Degree / Provisional Certificate
- Degree Marks sheets
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Migration Certificate (If qualified other than VMU)
- Community Certificate (If applicable)
- Internship Completion Certificate
- State Dental Council/DCI Permanent Registration Certificate
- Aadhaar Card of Candidate & Parent
- PAN Card of Candidate & Parent
- Recent Passport size colour photograph – 8 Nos.
If selected for admission, all the above original documents along with 4 sets of photo copies should be submitted to the University.
For complete details of Vinayaka Missions University MDS Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.