|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
VMU M.Sc.(N) / M.Pharm. 2016
Vinayaka Missions University (VMU) has announced All India Common Entrance Examination 2016 for Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Programme in Nursing / Pharmacy. Candidates can check all the details like courses offered, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc from this page given below.
Course Offered (Nursing / Pharmacy)
Duration of Course – 2 years.
M.Sc. (Nursing) Degree Programmes
- M.Sc.(Medical Surgical Nursing)
- M.Sc.(Paediatric Nursing)
- M.Sc.(Obstetrics & Gynaecological Nursing)
- M.Sc.(Community Health Nursing)
- M.Sc.(Psychiatric Nursing)
M.Pharm. Degree Programme
- M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmacology)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmacy Practice)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Analysis)
- M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Biotechnology)
- M.Pharm. (Quality Assurance)
Schedule for VMU M.Sc.(N) / M.Pharm. 2016 is given below.
|Particulars||M.Sc.(N) / M.Pharm.|
|Lat date of issue & receipt of filled in application forms||16th June 2016 (Thursday)|
|Date of All India Common Entrance Examination||23rd June 2016 (Thursday)|
Note – Entrance Examination Centre, Venue and Time will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket.
Application Form 2016
Those Candidate wants to apply for VMU M.Sc.(N) / M.Pharm. 2016 can send their application in prescribed format on or before last date.
Cost of Application form is Rs. 1000/-.
How to Apply
- Application form can be obtained from the University Office in person on payment of cash.
- Application form can also be downloaded from www.vinayakamission.com in which case, the application must be submitted along with the Demand Draft for the prescribed amount drawn in favour of “Vinayaka Missions University” payable at Salem.
- The filled-in application form along with the Demand Draft, as and if required, must reach the following address within the last date notified.
Vinayaka Missions University
Sankari Main Road, (NH-47)
Ariyanoor, Salem 636 308. Tamil Nadu
M.Sc. (Nursing) – A candidate for admission to the M.Sc. (Nursing) Degree Programmes must have a Degree of B.Sc. (Nursing) or equivalent duly recognized by the Indian Nursing Council with minimum 55% of aggregate marks for General and 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates and also should have one year experience after graduation.
M.Pharm. – A candidate for admission to the M.Pharm. Degree Programme must have a degree of B.Pharm. or equivalent duly recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and should have obtained permanent registration from any one of the State Pharmacy Councils in India.
Selection will be made based on the marks secured in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University on All India basis. Candidates belonging to any State/Union Territory of India can apply.
Candidates are advised to send the filled-in applications well in advance to avoid any delay in transit. The University shall not be liable for any postal delay or loss in transit.
The Hall Ticket will be sent by post to the all applicants before 18th June 2016. Those who do not receive the hall ticket by 20th June 2016, can contact the University office by phone: 0427-3987000.
The Entrance Examination results shall be published in the University website and the call letter for counseling will be sent to the selected candidates. The selected candidates should appear for counseling on the stipulated date and time without fail. The counseling will be held at University campus or its constituent colleges. Seat allotment will be done based on the rank list subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
The tie in ranking of candidates who secure the same mark in the Entrance Examination will be resolved using the tie-breaking criteria already in force. Candidates who are not present for counseling on the specified date and time do not have any rights to claim any seat.
The selected candidates for admission, should pay the Tuition fees and other fees within the specified date, as prescribed by the University.
The following original certificates with three sets of photo copies should be submitted at the time of counseling, if selected for admission.
- Degree Certificate & Provisional Certificate of qualifying Examination.
- Mark sheets from first year to final year of qualifying Examination
- State Nursing / Pharmacy Council Registration Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Experience Certificate (Applicable for Nursing candidates only)
- Eligibility Certificate from VMU (If applicable).
- Physical Fitness Certificate.
- Latest colour passport size photo 8 Nos.