|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The VNIT Nagpur has released a notification in regard of M.Sc. admission for the academic session 2017 – 2019. The VNIT Nagpur offers M.Sc. programme in various core disciplines such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The admission to M.Sc. programme will be through Centralised Counselling (CCMN 2017) based on the IIT JAM 2017 Score. The candidates can get all the details about VNIT Nagpur M.Sc Admission on this page.
Latest on 13 Jun 2017: – VNIT Nagpur M.Sc Merit List has been published. Check the link below.
VNIT Nagpur M.Sc Admission 2017
The VNIT Nagpur admits the eligible candidates to the M.Sc course through the Centralised Counselling (CCMN). The selection is based on IIT JAM 2017 Score. All the candidates who have appeared for IIT JAM 2017 can register for the Centralised Counselling after the result of IIT JAM 2017 is declared.
The vacant seats after CCMN-2017 spot round, if any, will be filled through the Institute written test conducted by VNIT. The Institute Written Test was conducted on Sunday, 28 May 2017. Details of the Application Procedure for the Institute Written Test will be available shortly.
Note: This test will be open for all the candidates irrespective of whether they have appeared for IIT-JAM or not.
Schedule for VNIT Nagpur M.Sc Admission 2017 is given here.
|Registration and Submission of online Application Forms||10 Apr 2017|
|Downloading of Admit Card||May 2017|
|Institute Written Test||28 May 2017|
|*Display of merit list of Institute written test||13 Jun 2017|
|*Operation of the merit list of Institute written test||Will be displayed later|
|Start of Semester||Jul 2017|
Provisional merit list is displayed for the candidates as per their performance in the Institute Written Test conducted by VNIT on 28th May 2017. Merely qualifying the written test does not guarantee the admission in the programme. The admission will be done strictly as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Information Brochure.
The VNIT Nagpur has released the Admit card for Institute Written Test. Candidates can download the same by entering the login credentials through the direct link provided below.
- Admit card process is over…!!!
Online Registration/ Application process for VNIT Nagpur M.Sc Admission 2017 is started now. Candidates can register and fill the online application form for the M.Sc. programme of your interest at the link available at www.vnit.ac.in. Eligible & interested candidates can also register and fill the online application form through the direct link which is given below.
Instruction for filling the Online Application Form
Step-1: Click New Registration on the login page. You will be directed to Registration Form page. Fill the details & upload the photo and signature.
Step-2: Click Submit the registration after filling all the entries. You will be directed to view page. (Don’t forget the password that you have entered)
Step-3: Verify your filled information.
- If you wish to change incorrect entries, if any, click Edit. You will be directed back to Registration page. Fill the correct entries carefully and Click Submit at the end of this page. (Don’t forget the password that you have entered)
- If the entries made are correct, click Confirm. You will be directed to next page where the Application-ID and password will be displayed. Note down these, as these details will be useful for further process.
Step-4: Make the Payment through State Bank Collect Portal. Graphical instructions are available here for State Bank Collect payment procedure. Make sure that the information provided and the payment made through State Bank Collect is correct. Incorrect/mismatch of information of the candidate leads to cancellation of the Registration at any stage. After the successful payment, note down the Payment Reference Number.
Step-5: Login to through the VNIT online registration portal using your Application-ID and password. You will be directed to a page where you need to enter the SB Collect Payment Reference Number. After filling the valid Payment Reference Number, click Submit. You will be directed to the next page where the instructions for downloading the Admit Card will be available. Your Registration is complete at this stage. However, you need to download the Admit card as per the given instructions. Admit card shall not be sent to the individuals.
Step-6: Login to the Institute Written Test Portal during 18-27, May 2017 to download and print the Admit Card.
B.Sc./Bachelor degree with minimum 60% marks aggregate or equivalent grade [55% marks aggregate or equivalent grade in case of candidates from SC/ST/PWD category] with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics as one of the main subject to be eligible for the respective M.Sc. Programme. In addition, the candidate is expected to meet the following eligibility requirement:
- M.Sc. (Physics) : Candidate should have Physics at B.Sc./Bachelor degree Level in all the three years along with Mathematics as one of the subjects
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) : Candidate should have Chemistry at B.Sc./Bachelor degree Level in all the three years and any other combination + Mathematics at 10+2 level is essential.
- M.Sc. (Mathematics) : Candidate should have Mathematics at B.Sc. /Bachelor degree Level in all the three years and any other combination.
Candidate appearing in the final year of B.S./Bachelor degree programme may also apply. Such candidate, if selected for admission, should produce an authentication letter from the competent authority stating that his/ her result is awaited. However, the candidate will have to submit the mark sheet of the final year of B.Sc/ Bachelor degree programme by 15th September, 2017 failing which his/ her admission stands cancelled. It is hereby clarified that this facility is not available to candidates who have appeared for supplementary, backlog or any improvement paper.
The seat matrix for the M.Sc. Programmes for the year 2017, as per the GoI reservation policy, will be
The admissions for the M.Sc Programmes for the Academic Year 2017 will be through Centralized Counseling for M.Sc. Admissions (CCMN-2017) based on the IIT-JAM score.
The vacant seats after CCMN-2017 final round, if any, will be filled through the Institute Written Test conducted by VNIT on Sunday, 28 th May 2017. This test will be open for all the candidates irrespective of whether they have appeared for JAM or not. Registration at CCMN-2017 website is not necessary to apply for the VNIT Institute Written Test.
The details about the Institute Written Test are given in a separate document.
Documents/Certificates Verification at the time of Institute Reporting:
The candidate will have to show all the following documents in original at the time of Institute Reporting:
- JAM score card.
- Photo ID proof (Aadhar/PAN/Driving license/passport etc.)
- Qualifying Examination Degree Certificates.
- Original Birth Certificate or Class X Board Certificate mentioning date-of-birth.
- Mark lists of all semesters of Qualifying degree of which results are declared.
- Transfer Certificate / Institute leaving certificate.
- Caste Certificate as applicable for reserved category. For OBC candidate, valid non-creamy layer (NCL) certificate issued on or after 01/04/2017 as per formats of certificates published by CCMN-2017 (in the Central Govt. format) is essential. Candidates not having this valid certificate will not be entertained for the admission process.
- Candidates having caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST) issued by Maharashtra State are required to produce original caste validity certificate issued by the competent authority of Maharashtra State, at the time of admission.
- University Migration Certificate
- Course completion certificate from the Head of the University/Institute in case result is awaited. Such candidate shall submit the proof of final B.Sc./Bachelor degree results by 15th September, 2017 failing which his / her admission stands cancelled.
- Original Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority.
- Demand Draft of required Institute Fees.
- Three color passport size photographs.
- Two sets of self-attested photocopies of all the above certificates (a – m) as applicable in the same order.
Note: In case Original Transfer / Migration certificate is not available during Institute Reporting, candidates can give an undertaking that they will submit the same by 15th September, 2017. If the candidate fails to submit the Original Transfer / Migration certificate by the specified date, his/her admission stands cancelled.
Fee information for M.Sc. Admission 2017-18 [Admission through CCMN 2017] is as under:
Fees per year
One time fees
Total Fees to be paid at the time of admission 11100 + 12900 = Rs 24000.00
Admission fee collected by CCMN 2017 will be adjusted against this amount; hostel charges are separate & not part of above fees.
Note: In addition to above fees, Convocation fees of Rs 500/- and Thesis/Dissertation evaluation fees of Rs 1500/- shall be charged in 4 th semester of M.Sc. Programme.
For More Details Regarding VNIT Nagpur M.Sc Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.