VNIT Nagpur, also referred to as NIT Nagpur is a premier public engineering and research institution in India. VNIT Nagpur Campus is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The institute has been consistently ranked among the best twenty engineering colleges in India. Click Here to view latest VNIT Nagpur Ranking by by NIRF India. VNIT Nagpur Admission is done on the basis of various All India Level Examination. VNIT also conducts various examination for various other courses & vacant seats. Get here details of The Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Admission, Placement, Cut Off, Fee Structure etc.
VNIT Courses Offered: B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D
Address: South Ambazari Road, Abhyankar Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
Phone: 0712 222 2828
Director: Dr. Narendra S. Chaudhari
VNIT Nagpur Admission
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech / M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMN) for Admission to M.Sc