VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2018 – Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, has opened its doors for B.Ed admission in the academic year 2018-19. The university provides admission into various courses. but we will cover the B.Ed in this post. The admission process for B.Ed Admission in VNSGU in 2018 has started. Candidates who are willing to take the admission in the said course need to check the eligibility first. Students need to fill the online application form through the registered mobile number. VNSGU will publish the merit list in May 2018. Check all the details regarding B.Ed Admission in VNSU 2018 like application form, Eligibility Criteria, selection process, etc.
VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2018
As we said the application process has started for the admission. So the interested candidates have to fill the application form before the date is due. Otherwise, they can harm their candidature. And for that candidates will require the whole admission schedule. And that is given here. Please refer the table given here for the same.
Vacant Seats: Click here to check the Vacant seat in B.Ed. Programme.
- Click here to check all details regarding Last round of B.Ed. Admission 2018-19
- Click here to check Press note regarding invitation of application for B.Ed. Programme
- Click here to check notice regarding Manual Round for B.Ed. Admission 2018-19 for Fresh Students
- Click here to check notice regarding Online Round for B.Ed.
The application form for the admission in VNSGU is invited on the official website form the eligible candidates. The candidates who are going to participate the admission process, are suggested to check the eligibility first. For applying the candidates can opt for the suitable option. Ethier, they can visit the official website, or they can click on the given link. The given link will redirect them to the application page.
How to apply for VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2018?
The application process has three steps, which are Quick registration, Application Submission, and Payment process. you can check those easy steps for application. The detailed steps are given below in the image.
- Open the official website to start the application process.
- Click on the VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2018 Online Registration link.
- Register the contender’s name.
- Fill the details on the form.
- Upload the documents, photograph, and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per requirement.
- Submit the details and save the application number.
So to apply for the admission you need to check the eligibility. Let’s have the look on eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Sciences / Humanity with 50% marks.
- Or Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories will get the relaxation as per the rules of the Central Government / State Government, whichever is applicable.
The candidates will get the admission in the respective course basing on their academic qualification, mock results. University will upload the merit list for the selected candidates. If a candidate found his/her name on the list then he /she has to appear for the for the counseling that is seat allotment. At the time of counselling they need to submit some important documents. Failing to do so can harm their candidature.
The result- cum- merit list will be displayed by the university as application process overs. The officials will display two merits lists. The candidates who will not satisfy with the first seat allotment can apply for the second. The VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2018 list contains the selected candidate’s name along with college allotted. The aspirants need to report to the college before the last date and pay the admission fee.
As the candidates need to pay some part of the admission fee at the time of the counselling. So the image shows the academic fee for this year admission.
For more information about the VNSGU B.Ed Admission 2018 download information brochure.
Official Website: www.vnsgu.ac.in