Veer Narmad South Gujrat University is admitting students to its Post Graduate Medical Degree / Diploma course in various subjects. The selection of candidates shall be made as per the merit of NEET PG 2017. The desirous candidates shall apply for VNSGU PG Medical Admission 2017. Scroll down to read all the relevant information about VNSGU PG Medical Admission 2017, Application Form, Eligibility, Counselling etc.
VNSGU PG Medical Admission 2017 through NEET PG
The admission process for VNSGU PG Medical (MD, MS and Diploma Courses) offered at Veer Narmad South Gujrat University shall take place as per the schedule. The eligible candidates are required to submit the prescribed admission forms duly completed within the prescribed time limit. The candidates can check the schedule as under.
Schedule of events for VNSGU PG Medical Admission 2017
|Start Date of Online Application||10 Feb 2017|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form||01 Mar 2017|
|Last Date of submission of Application Fee||03 Mar 2017|
|Last Date of Physical Document submission||06 Mar 2017|
|Provisional Merit List Declaration||14 Mar 2017|
|Mock Round after choice filling||20 Mar 2017|
|First Round Choice locking date||24 & 25 Mar 2017|
|Publication of Result of 1st round||27 Mar 2017|
|Last Date of joining allotted course||04 to 12 Apr 2017|
|Publication of seat matrix for 2nd round||11 May 2017|
|2nd Round of fresh choice filling||11 to 15 May 2017|
|Publication of Result of 2nd round||17 May 2017|
|Last Date of joining allotted course||18 to 24 May 2017|
|Final Round (personal appearance)||–|
The applicant shall have to submit his / her application form on online basis. Online application form is available on link https://pgmedical.vnsguadm.org or through the direct link given below.
Apply Online here
Guidelines to fill online application form, Click here.
Procedure for Submission of Application
- Open the link https://pgmedical.vnsguadm.org or click on direct link given above.
- Submit the details regarding admission.
- After submission a Bank Chalan will be issued by the link.
- Deposit application fees to the Bank as mentioned in the challan.
- Then go to the link using ID and password and submit the details of the fees.
- After the submission of fees, hard copy of application form will be issued by link.
- Submit the hard copy of the application form along with all relevant documents to the Post Graduate Section (Room No.121) of the University on or before 6th March 2017, during office hours
Payment of Application Fee
The application Fees for Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma programme under all categories will be Rs. 500 /- only. Applicant shall have to deposit the amount with UNION BANK OF INDIA at any branch of India during working hours of the Bank on or before 3nd March 2017. All application shall be automatically rejected if applicant will deposit the amount to the bank after the last date and University will not be responsible for any refund and admission
- He/ She must be an Indian national.
- The candidates must have completed MBBS or equivalent Course recognized by MCI
- He/ She should be completing/completed MBBS or equivalent internship before 31st March of the same calendar year. All candidates shall have to submit the documentary proof from the Dean of the college regarding the status of internship along with the application, failing which their application shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidate will be allowed to join the postgraduate course after completion of internship. A candidate will have to obtain permanent Registration with Gujarat Medical Council within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which the admission of candidate shall be cancelled and he/she will not be eligible to apply in future
- A candidate who is currently engaged in P.G. Medical Studies in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Surat or any other university or equivalent body is not eligible. On completion of course (i.e. obtaining the Degree/Diploma for which he/she was registered) he/she becomes eligible
- A candidate , who in the past, selected and admitted to any P.G. Medical course of this or any other University or equivalent body and did not complete the course, is not eligible
- A candidate who had applied earlier to this University and who was disqualified because of reasons (candidate in connection with his application for admission is later on found to be false or incorrect or misguiding or if it is found that the candidate has concealed any information/fact in connection with his application, his admission shall be cancelled without any notice there of and fees will be forfeited and he may be expelled and prosecuted) is not eligible.
- A candidate who is graduate of a university other than Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Surat will have to submit provisional eligibility certificate (P.E.C) from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University within one month from the date of his/her admission, failing which the admission of candidates shall be cancelled and he/she will not be eligible to apply in future.
- A candidate shall have to appear Qualifying Exam of the AIPGMEE ( of respective Year) or decided by University Authority for admission to post-graduate medical courses (M.D./M.S./Diploma) to be held in same academic year and should have to secure 50% for seeking admission to open category,45% for physically handicapped candidate in open catagory and 40% for seeking admission to SC, ST & SEBC category seats only.(Reserved candidate securing 40% or more but less than 50% in Entrance test will not be eligible for open category seat even if it remains vacant.) (Amendment from Admission Year 2015)
- Candidate must be eligible to get the residency as per existing rule of residency.(if there is any discrepancy between the rules of residency by Govt. of Gujarat and rules of University P.G. admission then residency rules will be final)
- Candidate who has successfully completed MBBS programme with Internship as per guideline of Medical Council of India on 31st March of academic year for which he/she applies. (Amendment from Admission Year 2017)
Selection of candidates eligible for seats will be done category wise on the basis of merit as laid down herein further.
- Preference shall be given to candidates graduating from this university.
- Candidates graduating from any other university located in Gujarat state and eligible as per rule 1 will be considered for any PG. course and will be considered after Selection of candidates in the merit list.
- After operation of rule 2 If any vacancy remained thereafter the candidates graduating from any other university located outside Gujarat state and also outside India eligible as per rule 1 will be considered for the PG admission.
- No student shall be given P.G. admission without Residency/ or higher post or post like tutor.
- Seats can be utilized in the same academic year only and Vacancy in any one academic year cannot be filled in subsequent academic year.
Admission Procedure (Flow Chart)
For more details of VNSGU PG Medical Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.