UP ITI Admission Form 2018 or VPPUP Application Form 2018 is available for UP ITI Admission 2018 (VPPUP). Eligible candidates who interested to apply for the exam can apply online. After the last date, no application form will be accepted. Before going to apply candidates must read the information brochure carefully. Candidates can get here complete details about UP ITI Admission Form 2018 from the article below.
UP ITI Admission Form 2018 (VPPUP Application Form)
Candidates can apply online from the official website admission.scvtup.in. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application. Candidates can also fill the application form from the direct link provided below.
|Online submission of application starts||30 Apr 2018|
|Online submission of application ends|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for Uttar Pradesh ITI 2018 Admission.
- Charges for General / Backward Classes – Rs. 250 / – (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only).
- Charges for SC / ST – Rs. 150 / – (Rupees one hundred and fifty only).
Candidates can pay online by debit card / credit card / internet banking through:
- Union Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
Instruction for filling the Application Form
To apply online, the applicant will have to open the website http://www.scvtup.in and click on the link ‘Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2018-2019. After this, a page will open where the candidate can receive important instructions and necessary information. On this page, the candidate will have the click of the button to apply online which will have to be clicked.
Mode to fill up Application Form
- Name of the candidate (Name of Applicant) – On-line application number -01, the candidate wrote his name in the capital letters in the same manner as in his high school or equivalent certificate. Place an empty space between name, middle name, and nickname. Do not apply SHRI / SMT / KM etc. before the name.
- Father’s Name – In the second year of the candidate, the candidate wrote his father’s name in English capital letters as it is written in his high school or equivalent certificate. Place an empty space between name, middle name and nickname. Do not apply SHRI before the name. The candidate’s father’s name in the sample is AMAR PRATAP.
- Mother’s Name – In the serial-3, the candidate wrote the name of his mother in the capital letters in the same manner as in his high school or equivalent certificate. Place an empty space between name, middle name and nickname. Do not apply SMT before the name. The name of the candidate’s mother in the sample is GETA DEVI.
- Spouse Name – In the number-4, the candidates write their husband’s name in the capital letters of the English. Place an empty space between name, middle name and surname. Do not introduce SHRI / SMT before the name. The name of the candidate’s wife in the sample is MADHU.
- Gender – If you are a male then select male option and if you are a female candidate, then select the option of women. Transgender (bisexual / transverse) option is also available.
- Date of Birth – Type your birth date in serial number 6 as mentioned in your high school or equivalent examination certificate. Use the English numerals 01 to 31 for the date, select the English name of the month marked for the month of the month, and then select the year afterwards. (In the sample of the application, the birth date of the candidate is shown on July 12, 1998).
- Class (Category) – Select caste category for different sections on application no. 7 of the application form. A – Unreserved class- General (GEN) B – Reserved class- 1. Other Backward Classes (OBC) 2. Scheduled Caste (SC) 3. Scheduled Tribes (ST)
- Sub Category – Candidates, on the basis of their sub-category, select the sub-section related to this field. See the completely filled sample. If the candidate does not come in any sub category, then he has no choice. A- Dependent B-servicemen of freedom fighters, or dependent cadres of ex-servicemen-physically disabled (disabled)
- Type of Disability – If the candidate is physically handicapped, then select the type of disability.
- Minority Category (MINORITY CATEGORY) – Minority Candidates In this column, select minority category and enter it. There is no expectation of any action in this column from candidates of a different category than the minority.
- Aadhaar card number (UID NUMBER) – In this column, the candidate should enter his Aadhaar card number, if alloted.
- Mobile Number (MOBILE NUMBER) – In front of this number, the candidate should enter his 10 digit mobile number. If the candidate does not have his / her mobile number / number, then he / she can record a mobile number of his guardian or such a relative, so that he can receive the required examination related information. Do not apply 0 (Zero) at the beginning of the mobile number.
- Email ID – The candidate can make his e-mail ID in front of this number.
- Native residence (Domicile) – If the candidate is a native of Uttar Pradesh, if the candidate is in front of this number, then “Uttar Pradesh” is to choose “Other” in the event of being a native resident of other region.
- Home District – Candidate who is the native of the state of Uttar Pradesh, select the natives.
- Home Tehsil – In front of this number, if the candidate has to select the Tehsil of the district selected by him, select the place where he is a native.
- Home Block – In front of this number, if the candidate has to select the development block of the Tehsil as selected by him, select where he is a native. The development section of the State Industrial Training Institute, run in the urban area, is shown in the development section “Town Area” in the section Appendix 10 and 11. Candidate living in the urban area can submit the option accordingly.
- Permanent Address – Candidates should fill their permanent address in the uppercase letters of English only in the prescribed field. Address for Correspondence – Candidates should fill their correspondence with the full address only in the uppercase letters of English only in the prescribed field. Must be sure to enter the PIN code number with the address. Do not fill in the name and father’s name in the address. This address will be used by the Council for other related activities.