UP ITI Merit List / Seat Allotment Result 2018 (VPPUP) has been declared as per scheduled date. VPPUP has announced the seat allotment result online. The direct link is also provided on this page to check the Seat Allotment Result.
The 1st round seat allotment results is announced by the VPPUP on their official page. The aspiring students, who will be enrolled in the admission process they will have to wait for a while to get the final merit list. After the first allotment results, the second seat allotment results will be declared by the VPPUP. In the meantime, students who have received an admission in a 1st allotment, they can report at their respective college before the final date. And those who have not interested in 1st round seat allotment college, they have to wait for the second round of seat allotment results.
UP ITI Merit List / Seat Allotment Result 2018
Schedule of UP ITI Merit List / Seat Allotment Result 2018 is provided below.
|First Round Allotment Result||15 Jun 2018|
|Last date of reporting in ITI for admission|
|Second Round Allotment Result||08 Jul 2018|
|Last date of reporting in ITI for admission||16 Jul 2018|
- Click Here to check the 2nd round UP ITI Seat Allotment Result 2018.
- Click Here to check the 1st round upgraded UP ITI Seat Allotment Result 2018.
Seat Allocation Process
According to the arrangement made for the coming training session 2018, according to the order made in the mandate number -4784 / 89-V and KV-2013-125 (B) / 1987 TC dated 26.12.2013, in relation to giving priority to the entry of local youth in the State Industrial Training Institutes The following procedure is determined by pooling the business-wise seats in the district by 25-25% respectively at the development block, tehsil, district and state level: –
- For vertical and horizontal reservation as per the rules, seats will be allowed in the seats available for the commercial seats in the districts by 25-25% respectively in the development block, tehsil, district and state level respectively.
- Applicants with respect to the pooled seats at development block level will be considered as the resident of the development clause from which the academic qualification obtained. In addition, the candidates who are resident there but they have received education elsewhere, will be considered suitable for entry on the basis of residence certificate received from the District Magistrate. They will also be tested along with certificates of other educational reservations at the time of admission. Candidates will have the opportunity of application and option as follows: –
- On-line process will be adopted for inviting applications for obtaining the above mentioned four-level option.
- Candidate will be considered as registered for his home district.
- The number of seats will be available on the basis of institutional, business-wise reservation based on development block, tahsil and district level.
- Preference of the candidate’s business option will be given. The candidate who first gives the option of the candidate will be allocated the seat according to his preference in the institutions selected by him.
- Priority will be given in the first NCC VT course in the option of the candidate sought for the candidate, and after that, the seat will be allocated in the CTVT Trade.
- Candidates will be given the option of the maximum of 6 institutions in any of the three districts of the state for admission. The candidates can be given preference rank for 10-10 occupations for group-A and group-B courses. State level Merit List for Group-A and Group-B will be prepared separately for seat allocation.
- The selection list of Group-A will be prepared first. If a candidate is allotted seat in Group-A, then he will not be considered for selection for Group-B.
Third Round Allotment
- The state-level merit list will be prepared separately for Group A and Group B courses and the groupwide allocation process will be done separately. If a candidate is allotted a seat in Group-A, then he will not be considered for Group-B.
- To start the process of allotment of seats in any group in the first phase, the seat will be allocated to the candidates in the order of the priority list of the said group. For each candidate, it will be tested for the first priority occupation by him, whether on the basis of his merit and reservation class, it may be allocated with NCCTT in any of the 06 institutions identified in the order of priority. If this is not so, then this process will be replicated for the next business marked by it in priority order, unless there is no NCP affiliate seat available in all businesses and institutions identified by him. If he does not get any seat affiliated with NCTV,
- Subsequently, this process will be replicated for the candidates of the next ranking order, and in this sequence, all the seats will be allocated for all the candidates following this process till all the available seats are allocated.
- The result of the selection of seat allotment on the basis of the choice of business and institutions registered by the candidate will be produced by the Council and will be displayed on the Council’s website www.scvtup.in and the information will also be sent to the selected candidates through their message on mobile. The release of the said intention will be published in the newspapers.
- In this stage, eligible candidates will be included in 04 times the number of seats available on the basis of merit of educational qualification.
- If a candidate does not enter the prescribed period, then his allocation will be canceled and he will be kept out in the coming process.
For the first phase of allocation, the candidates will be excluded from the first institute who have not entered the allotted institution / business. After that, the allocation process for the remaining seats will be re-processed according to the first phase of stone- (3). In this process, there will also be candidates who have taken admission in the allotted seats in the first phase, but now due to new vacancies, they can get better options.
According to the said, the second list prepared will be displayed again on the website of the Council and the information will be sent to the selected candidates on their mobile via Message. Only releases of the said intent will be published in newspapers and 06 days will be given for admission to the institute / business. The candidates who had taken admission in any institute / business in the first phase and now get admission in other institute / business as a result of upgradation, they will have to re-process the process of entering the other institute / business, but again the fees will be deposited. Will not need to be. Even those candidates who do not enter their allotted institution / business in this phase, they will not be eligible for allocation in the next phase. After completion of the admission process of the second phase, the resultant vacant seats will be re-evaluated.
After the second phase, the details of the resulting vacant seats will be prepared and made available on the website, and 04 times the number of vacant seats, the candidates will get the option of re-entering the registration process within 05 days. The information will be displayed on the website to register the candidate’s choice and the advertisement of the said intent will be published in the newspapers. If a candidate does not want to give the new option, then his business will be allocated according to his merit at the option given in his admission form. After registration, the selection process will be completed in 04 days, and the candidates will be given a maximum of 05 days to get admission.
In the allocation of seats, only candidates will be considered, no seats have been allocated in the first and second phase. The allocation process will be treated again like the first phase of the stone- (3) . After the allocation of this phase, the process of allot seat re-election will be adopted while unauthorized untied residual seats.
The list of business-wise, institution-wise, and district-wise seats remaining after selection will be forwarded to the respective districts. To fill the vacant seats at the district level, the following procedure will be adopted: –
- On-line application will be received from the candidates appearing for admission in vacant seats in 7 days while publishing wide publicity by displaying information on vacancies at the information papers of the Institute and advertising at the local leading Leading Headlines.
- Candidates who applied for admission earlier and could not allocate any seat, the registration number will be displayed on their form portal. These candidates will have to fill their vacancies with respect to the vacant seats only at the designated place on the portal.
- Candidates making new applications have to prove their original records with the Principal of the alternative institution within 03 days of the application. After certifying the records, the separate list of business-wise Group-A and Group-B will be prepared on the basis of merit of qualifying educational qualification by the Principal by the Principal.
- On the basis of above, the candidates who have applied earlier in the pre-mature group wise list of merit list will be allotted seats on the basis of their options. Subsequent seats will be allocated on the basis of the option given to new applicants. The process of allotment of vacant seats will be completed within 04 days, and 05 days will be provided for admission of selected candidates. Enrolled candidates will be provided information to the Council soon.
- The action to fill the vacant seats at the district level will be done by the committee constituted below.
- Nodal Principal of the concerned district, State Industrial Training Institute
- The principal of the concerned State Industrial Training Institute
- District Service Officer
- The above-mentioned steps for the seat allocation process will be completed in a timely manner, from which all the admission process will be completed till 31.07.2016.
Educational qualifications set for business: –
Details of qualifying educational qualifications for admission in State Industrial Training Institutes run in the State, businesses available in them and occupations are available in the brochure. The candidate who does not possess the educational qualification, cannot apply for the selection of that business.
Candidates are expected to fill in the maximum number of occupations (but maximum of 10) in the business in the application form so that they can be selected based on their merit.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit according to qualifying academic qualification marks (adding priority number, if any).
The integer in the examinations of various councils related to educational qualifications is different. Therefore, the candidate will be considered as the basis of marks relative to the proportionate marks of the integer 600 to add the above-mentioned priority points.
If two candidates qualify for the qualification of educational qualification, then the upper age candidates will be given preference in the selection. If the scores and age of two candidates are also equal, then the candidate will be given preference in the selection which has already submitted the application.
Instructions regarding the courses under Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Each candidate has the following three options available for the businesses available in the courses under Group-A and Group-B-
- Candidates can give the option to any of the 10 professions available in Group-A. Or
- Candidates can opt for any of the 10 professions available in Group-B. Or
- Candidates can give 10-10 alternatives to the businesses available in Group-A and Group-B, respectively.
- The merit of Group-A and Group-B Group will be different on the basis of their academic qualification examinations (and adding permissible priority points, if any). But if a candidate is allotted seat in Group-A, then he will not be considered for Group-B.
Seat Allotment Process
Allocation of on-line seats in the first phase based on the merit of qualifying marks of qualification.
Special – Important Instructions All the applicants/principals, State Industrial Training Institute, Special Note: -The selection results will be displayed on the Council’s website www.scvtup.in. The candidate will be given the opportunity to enter the selected institute / business. Call to the selected candidate will be issued on www.scvtup.in, in which the courses / business / institute etc. selected will be mentioned. Selected candidates have been selected in the syllabus / business / institute based on the merit of marks obtained in the qualifying educational qualification for their respective occupations, and on the basis of merit, it is possible that the candidate is given the option of higher course of courses / business / institute For the non-receipt, the remaining first, second and third phase (each phase) after the entry of the remaining course / Upgradation of the trainees entered on the SITO / Institute of Business / Institutions is an arrangement for giving opportunities to higher courses in the course / business / institute, For which the option of Freeze (Floating) and Float (Displaced) will also be printed according to the status of participating in the upgrade process. At the time of admission in the institution, the candidate will have to complete the admission process while selecting one of the above two options. If the candidate selects the Freeze option, then it will not be included in the forward upgrade process. If the candidate selects the Float (displaced) option, then the benefit of the said benefit will be provided in case of the vacant seat in the higher options of the course/business / Institute of the candidate under the upgrade process. The above freeze (static) and the operation of the Float (displaced) will remain effective at every stage. Action must be completed by selecting one of the options. If the candidate selects the Freeze option, then it will not be included in the forward upgrade process. If the candidate selects the Float (displaced) option, then the benefit of the said benefit will be provided in case of the vacant seat in the higher options of the course/business / Institute of the candidate under the upgrade process. The above freeze (static) and the operation of the Float (displaced) will remain effective at every stage. Action must be completed by selecting one of the options. If the candidate selects the Freeze option, then it will not be included in the forward upgrade process. If the candidate selects the Float (displaced) option, then the benefit of the said benefit will be provided in case of the vacant seat in the higher options of the course/business / Institute of the candidate under the upgrade process. The above freeze (static) and the operation of the Float (displaced) will remain effective at every stage. In the event of a vacancy, he will be given the benefit of the said. The above freeze (static) and the operation of the Float (displaced) will remain effective at every stage. In the event of the vacancy, he will be given the benefit of the said. The above freeze (static) and the operation of the Float (displaced) will remain effective at every stage.
The online selection based selection process will be completed in a phased manner. After the final entry date for that stage in the state, entry of any candidate will not be possible under any circumstances.
The right to not enter any of the institutions/enterprises shown in the statement will be safe with the Uttar Pradesh Government / Council.