Counseling Schedule for VSAT 2022: The Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Research conducts the VSAT Counselling process. The counselling process will be conducted in online mode. Only those candidates who have qualified the VSAT 2022 exam will be eligible for the VSAT Counselling 2022. The date/time for counseling will be intimated to the candidates either by post or through SMS or E-Mail and will be displayed on the university website i.e vignanuniversity.org. At the time of counseling, candidates need to provide all the original documents and their VSAT 2022 Rank card. Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counseling process only after verification of the documents. Read the below article for more information regarding the Counseling Schedule For VSAT 2022.
VSAT 2022 Counselling
Change of date/time of counseling is generally not permissible. If a candidate fails to appear personally for counseling on the date and time specified, he/she will forfeit his candidature for the allotment of the seat on that day. However, he/she is eligible to appear for subsequent counseling depending on the availability of seats.
|Counselling of merit listed candidates for admission||To be announced|
The candidates should produce the documents listed below in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counseling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counseling process without these documents.
To appear for exam, candidates must fill the VSAT 2022 Application Form
Original document Required during VSAT 2022 Counselling
Candidates have to provide the below mentioned documents for the VSAT Counselling 2022.
- Counseling call letter.
- Aadhar Card
- V-SAT 2022 hall ticket.
- V-SAT 2022 rank card.
- 10th class marks memo as proof of date of birth.
- Marks sheet for qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Before the exam, candidates must download the VSAT 2022 Hall Ticket.
VSAT 2022 Counselling procedure
The details regarding the VSAT 2022 Counselling procedure are given below.
- Register yourself for the VSAT 2022 Counselling.
- Fill the choices according to the preference.
- The seat allotment result will be declared on the official website.
- Download the counselling letter from the official website.
- Participate in the counselling process and get the documents verified.
- After the counselling, candidate have to pay the admission fee.
After taking the exam, candidates must check the VSAT 2022 Result.
Guidelines for VSAT 2022 Counselling
Candidates may check the below given details before the VSAT Counselling process.
- Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counseling process only after verification of the documents.
- Authentic records pertaining to identification, age, mark sheet of the qualifying examination, and other eligibility criteria, will be checked. If a candidate fails to produce any of these documents, he/she will not be considered for counseling.
- The candidate will be offered a seat based on his / her rank in the merit list and availability of seats
- After allotment of a seat in a branch and acceptance of the same by the candidate, he/she will remit the prescribed tuition fee and admission fee either by cash or DD drawn in favor of VFSTR-GF payable at Guntur.
Recommended: VSAT Sample Papers
Submission of Documents on Admission VSAT 2022 Counselling
The following original documents are required to be submitted at the time of admission:
- V-SAT / JEE / EAMCET hall ticket.
- V-SAT / JEE / EAMCET rank card.
- Provisional letter of admission offer.
- Qualifying examination marks sheet.
- 10th Class marks memo.
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Conduct Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
All the above referred documents in original shall be handed over in the Office of Admissions on or before the date prescribed by the University, failing which provisional admission accorded will stand cancelled.
Discontinuance / Cancellation from the programme for VSAT 2022 Counselling
1. Admission fee of Rs. 10,000/- is non-refundable, once student is provisionally admitted.
2. Tuition fee paid will be refunded, if the student cancel his/her admission before the commencement of class work.
3. Prior to closing of admissions and after commencement of class work, tuition fee is refundable with proportionate deduction
of tuition fee.
4. Once admissions are closed, the entire fee collected shall be forefeited.
Important downloads section
Q. How can the students get the details about the counseling?
The date/time for counseling will be intimated to the candidates either by post or through SMS or E-Mail and also been displayed on the university website vignanuniversity.org.
Q. If the students wants to change the date and time of counselling, can it possible for them?
No.once you have allotted the date and time of counselling you can not be able to change it.
Q. What are the documents we need to carry at the counseling venue?
Candidates need to carry with them the counseling call letter. Adhar Card V-SAT 2022 hall ticket. V-SAT 2022 rank card. 10th class marks memo as proof of date of birth. Marks sheet for qualifying examination. Caste certificate (if applicable)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.