VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020 – The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla will issue the application notification for admission in Two-year M.Tech Programme offered by various Departments on the official website. The application form of M.Tech Programme is going to be available as per the schedule on (vssut.ac.in). Candidates will have download the form and submit a hard copy of the filled form along with application fee. Interested candidates can check all the details of VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020 like course offered, application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020
Interested candidates will have to submit the application form on or before schedule date. Before going to apply candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Admission to the course will be done on the basis of valid GATE score. Below we mentioned the application schedule of VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020.
|Availability of Application Form||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for receiving an application form||4th week of May 2020|
The candidates satisfying the following criteria are eligible for admission to M.Tech Programmes in VSSUT, Burla. The detailed eligibility criteria is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- The minimum qualification for admission to any M.Tech programme is B.Tech/equivalent in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates with degrees considered equivalent to B.Tech such as those obtained in the examinations conducted by Professional bodies are also eligible for admission.
All such candidates seeking admission to any M.Tech programme must have secured 60% (or 6.5 CGPA) in B.Tech or equivalent examination.
Name of Department in M.Tech Programs
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic & TC Engineering
- IT Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- MME Engineering
- Production Engineering
VSSUT Application Form 2020
The interested Candidates will be able to download the application form from the University website (vssut.ac.in) and send a hard copy of the completed application duly signed by the candidate along with the non-refundable DD in favour of the name and address mentioned below.
Demand Draft Details: Demand draft in favour of VSSUT, Burla payable at SBI, Burla (Code-2034) or Syndicate Bank, VSSUT (Code-8062) and send by Speed / Regd. Post/ courier only so as to reach the Dean, PGS&R, VSSUT, Burla.
Note: The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for M.Tech Programme 2020” along with the name of the Department (specialization) as applicable.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the non-refundable demand draft of Rs 500/- (Rs 200/- in case of SC/ST Candidates).
Documents to be enclosed
Below we mentioned the list of documents, candidates can check for the same.
- Attested copy of certificate of 10th / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of certificate of +2 Sc. / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of certificate of B.Tech / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of the 10th / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of the +2 Sc. / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of all the semesters of B.Tech / Equivalent Examination.
- Attested copy of valid GATE Score.
- Attested copy of SC/ST caste certificate, if applicable.
- The Candidates, who have not passed the final B.Tech Examination, but have already appeared the above examination, shall submit the following documents in place of documents mentioned in Sl. Nos.4 and 7.
(i) Appeared certificate of final Semester of B.Tech Examination from the Head of institution in original.
(ii) Grade Sheet/ Mark sheets of all the Semester of B.Tech Examination except final Semester duly authenticated by the Head of Institution.
Note: The authority reserves the right to accept/reject any of all the application or the entire selection process without assigning any reason thereof.
The following procedures will be done for the selection process. It will be adapted for selection of candidates for admission into M.Tech Programmes in VSSUT, Burla.
- Candidates with valid GATE score and satisfying requirement as specified in Section 1.1 & 1.2 (in the brochure which is attached below in this article) can be given admission to any M.Tech Programme on the basis of their GATE scores directly. This is applicable for both General and SC/ST candidates, SC/ST candidates being considered separately for seats reserved for the purpose.
- When a sufficient number of GATE qualified candidates are not available for admission to any M.Tech Programme, students meeting the rest of the admission criteria can be admitted on the basis of merit as per the guidelines given under item (c). They, however, will not be entitled to get any scholarship from Government sources.
- For candidate without a valid GATE Score, the Departments shall prepare the merit list on the basis of career marking as follows:
Total career marking: 100 marks
- 10th /equivalent Examination: 25 marks
Marks to be obtained = (Percentage of marks secured/100) x 25( CGPA/10) x 25 (on 10 point grade scale)
- 2 Sc/equivalent Examination: 35 marks
Marks to be obtained = (Percentage of marks secured/100) x 35 Or (CGPA/10) x 35 (on 10 point grade scale)
- B.Tech/Equivalent Examination: 40 marks
Marks to be obtained = (Percentage of marks secured/100 x 40) Or (CGPA/10) x 40 (on 10 point grade scale)Qualifying marks for General: 45 marks
Qualifying marks for SC/ST: 40 marks
- 10th /equivalent Examination: 25 marks
Candidates who have appeared in their final B.E/B.Tech Examinations, but results have not been declared may also be provisionally admitted to the M.Tech programme if otherwise found suitable. However, they shall have to submit the final grade sheet and provisional pass certificate, failing which the provisional admission shall be cancelled. In this case the percentage of marks shall be computed from the marks/grades secured in all semesters excluding the final B.Tech examination.
The candidates who would have not submitted the mark sheets/grade sheets of all the semesters except 8th Semester (final) semester, their cases shall not be considered for admission into M.Tech Programme. Copies of the mark sheets/grade sheets submitted by the candidates must be authenticated by their Head of Institution failing which their cases shall not be considered.
Insofar, Official details for VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as VSSUT will release the information it will be updated here.
Official Website: vssut.ac.in
For more details of VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020 Download last year’s Information Brochure.