VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020 – The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla has released the application form for admission in Two-year M.Tech Programme offered by various Departments on the official website. The application form of the M.Tech Programme can fill from the official website i.e. vssut.ac.in. Candidates who have possessed a B.Tech degree in relevant field can apply for admission. Interested candidates can check all the details of VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020 like course offered, application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
Latest: VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form has been released. Scroll down to get the link.
VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020
Interested candidates will have to submit the application form on or before the scheduled date. Before going to apply candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Below we mentioned the schedule of VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020.
|Availability of Application Form||10 May 2020|
|Last date for receiving an application form||10 Jun 2020|
VSSUT M.Tech Admission Notice 2020
Candidates check the important notice for VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020, is give below image.
Click here to download the above notice.
VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form
The interested candidates will be able to download the application form from the university website (vssut.ac.in). Also, candidates can click on the below link to fill the online application form:
Apply here: Click here to fill the VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form.
Steps to be followed by the candidates:
- Click on the above given link or go to the official website directly.
- Then, candidates have to enter the registration details to create login credentials.
- Login credentials are sent to the email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates have to login by using the sent credentials and enter the personal details, academic details and communication details.
- Next, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode.
- At last, candidates have to download and print the confirmation page and payment receipt for further use.
VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates satisfying the following criteria are eligible for admission to M.Tech Programmes in VSSUT, Burla. The detailed eligibility criteria is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- The minimum qualification for admission to any M.Tech programme is B.Tech/equivalent in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates with degrees considered equivalent to B.Tech such as those obtained in the examinations conducted by Professional bodies are also eligible for admission.
All such candidates seeking admission to any M.Tech programme must have secured 60% (or 6.5 CGPA) in B.Tech or equivalent examination.
Name of Department in M.Tech Programs
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- MME Engineering
- Production Engineering
VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
The following procedures will be done for the selection process. It will be adapted for selection of candidates for admission into M.Tech Programmes in VSSUT, Burla.
- Candidates with valid GATE score and satisfying requirement as specified in Section 1.1 & 1.2 (in the brochure which is attached below in this article) can be given admission to any M.Tech Programme on the basis of their GATE scores directly. This is applicable for both General and SC/ST candidates, SC/ST candidates being considered separately for seats reserved for the purpose.
- When a sufficient number of GATE qualified candidates are not available for admission to any M.Tech Programme, students meeting the rest of the admission criteria can be admitted on the basis of merit as per the guidelines given under item (c). They, however, will not be entitled to get any scholarship from Government sources.
- For candidate without a valid GATE Score, the Departments shall prepare the merit list on the basis of career marking as follows:
Total career marking: 100 marks
- 10th /equivalent Examination: 25 marks
Marks to be obtained = (Percentage of marks secured/100) x 25( CGPA/10) x 25 (on 10 point grade scale)
- 2 Sc/equivalent Examination: 35 marks
Marks to be obtained = (Percentage of marks secured/100) x 35 Or (CGPA/10) x 35 (on 10 point grade scale)
- B.Tech/Equivalent Examination: 40 marks
Marks to be obtained = (Percentage of marks secured/100 x 40) Or (CGPA/10) x 40 (on 10 point grade scale)Qualifying marks for General: 45 marks
Qualifying marks for SC/ST: 40 marks
- 10th /equivalent Examination: 25 marks
Candidates who have appeared in their final B.E/B.Tech Examinations, but results have not been declared may also be provisionally admitted to the M.Tech programme if otherwise found suitable. However, they shall have to submit the final grade sheet and provisional pass certificate, failing which the provisional admission shall be cancelled. In this case the percentage of marks shall be computed from the marks/grades secured in all semesters excluding the final B.Tech examination.
The candidates who would have not submitted the mark sheets/grade sheets of all the semesters except 8th Semester (final) semester, their cases shall not be considered for admission into M.Tech Programme. Copies of the mark sheets/grade sheets submitted by the candidates must be authenticated by their Head of Institution failing which their cases shall not be considered.
Official Website: vssut.ac.in
For more details of VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2020 Download last year’s Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.