VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2021 – The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla has released the application form for admission in Two-year M.Tech Programme offered by various Departments on the official website. The application form of the M.Tech Programme can fill from the official website i.e. vssut.ac.in. Candidates who have possessed a B.Tech degree in a relevant field can apply for admission. Interested candidates can check all the details of VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2021 like course offered, application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc from this page given below.
Latest: VSSUT has released application form for M.Tech Admission 2021. Scroll down to check.
VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2021
Interested candidates will have to submit the application form on or before the scheduled date. Before going to apply candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Below we mentioned the schedule of VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2021.
|Last date to apply online||15 June 2021|
|Last date to apply offline||21 June 2021|
VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Form
The interested candidates will be able to download the application form from the university website (vssut.ac.in). Also, candidates can click on the below link to fill the online application form:
Apply here: Click here to fill the VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Form.
Steps to be followed by the candidates:
- Click on the above given link or go to the official website directly.
- Then, candidates have to enter the registration details to create login credentials.
- Login credentials are sent to the email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates have to login by using the sent credentials and enter the personal details, academic details and communication details.
- Next, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode.
- At last, candidates have to download and print the confirmation page and payment receipt for further use.
VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates satisfying the following criteria are eligible for admission to M.Tech Programmes in VSSUT, Burla. The detailed eligibility criteria is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- The minimum qualification for admission to any M.Tech programme is B.Tech/equivalent in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates with degrees considered equivalent to B.Tech such as those obtained in the examinations conducted by Professional bodies are also eligible for admission.
All such candidates seeking admission to any M.Tech programme must have secured 60% (or 6.5 CGPA) in B.Tech or equivalent examination.
Name of Department in M.Tech Programs
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- MME Engineering
- Production Engineering
VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2021 Selection Procedure
The following procedures will be done for the selection process. It will be adapted for selection of candidates for admission into M.Tech Programmes in VSSUT, Burla.
- Candidates with valid GATE score and satisfying requirement as specified in Section 1.1 & 1.2 (in the brochure which is attached below in this article) can be given admission to any M.Tech Programme on the basis of their GATE scores directly. This is applicable for both General and SC/ST candidates, SC/ST candidates being considered separately for seats reserved for the purpose.
- When a sufficient number of GATE qualified candidates are not available for admission to any M.Tech Programme, students meeting the rest of the admission criteria can be admitted on the basis of merit as per the guidelines given under item (c). They, however, will not be entitled to get any scholarship from Government sources.
- For candidate without a valid GATE Score, the Departments shall prepare the merit list on the basis of career marking as follows:
Total career marking: 100 marks
- 10th /equivalent Examination: 25 marks
Marks to be obtained = (Percentage of marks secured/100) x 25( CGPA/10) x 25 (on 10 point grade scale)
- 2 Sc/equivalent Examination: 35 marks
Marks to be obtained = (Percentage of marks secured/100) x 35 Or (CGPA/10) x 35 (on 10 point grade scale)
- B.Tech/Equivalent Examination: 40 marks
Marks to be obtained = (Percentage of marks secured/100 x 40) Or (CGPA/10) x 40 (on 10 point grade scale)Qualifying marks for General: 45 marks
Qualifying marks for SC/ST: 40 marks
- 10th /equivalent Examination: 25 marks
Candidates who have appeared in their final B.E/B.Tech Examinations, but results have not been declared may also be provisionally admitted to the M.Tech programme if otherwise found suitable. However, they shall have to submit the final grade sheet and provisional pass certificate, failing which the provisional admission shall be cancelled. In this case the percentage of marks shall be computed from the marks/grades secured in all semesters excluding the final B.Tech examination.
The candidates who would have not submitted the mark sheets/grade sheets of all the semesters except 8th Semester (final) semester, their cases shall not be considered for admission into M.Tech Programme. Copies of the mark sheets/grade sheets submitted by the candidates must be authenticated by their Head of Institution failing which their cases shall not be considered.
Official Website: vssut.ac.in
For more details of VSSUT M.Tech Admission 2021 Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.