Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) had conducted entrance examination for admission into various courses like M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Phil, PhD courses for this session 2018. Those who had appeared in the examination for admission in said courses can check their result here. Get VSSUT Result 2018 complete information here.
Latest: Merit lists for various programmes have been released, scroll down to check the same.
VSSUT Result 2018
Candidates seeking admission to various courses at VSSUT can check their VSSUT Result from the official website www.vssut.ac.in. VSSUT Result for various courses are available here.
|Courses Name||Date of Entrance Test / Interview||Declaration of Result|
|Ph.D||17 to 19 Jul 2018||–|
|M.Sc||–||20 Jul 2018|
|Integrated M.Sc||16 Jul 2018||21 Jul 2018|
|M.Phil||18 Jul 2018||20 Jul 2018|
- Click Here to check the Provisional list of qualified candidates for Integrated M.Sc. Programme-2018
- Click Here to check the Provisional list of qualified candidates for M.Phil Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
- Click Here to check the Final Merit List for 02yr. MSC Programme.
- Click Here to check the result of VSSUT 2018 PhD Entrance Test and Interview.
For Ph.D Program
- All categories of candidates need to undergo the process of selection through the Selection Committee on the basis of overall academic career and Viva-voce after screening from the written test. There shall be an entrance test to screen the eligible candidates to appear Viva-voce test for Ph.D admission. The screening shall be done at a ratio of 3:1 from the entrance test with respect to the requirement of Ph.D of the Department for this Semester. The merit list shall be prepared by combining weightage of academic career and viva-voce at the ratio of 60:40. The weightage of the viva-voce includes clarity of the research proposal, publication in journals of previous works if any, and viva-voce performance, at the ratio of 10:10:20.
- The candidates who have qualified GATE/NET/Inspired fellowship (DST)/Teacher fellowship (UGC) and other fellowships from Govt. Agencies are exempted from the Written Test of Ph.D admission. They are required to appear only Viva-voce before selection committee to assess their research aptitude, ability to work in a team, previous work if any, subject interest and availability of supervisors and facilities in the Department before final selection. However, the merit list shall be prepared as per paragraph-1 of selection criteria.
- The Selection of the candidates in all categories shall have the following two components for the candidates as follows :
- Career Marks: 60 Marks
- Viva-voce: 40 Marks
- Total(A) + (B) : 100 Marks
Official Website: www.vssut.ac.in