VSUPGCET 2020 – Vikram Simhapuri University offers admission to candidates into various postgraduate courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.S.W., and M.Ed.) at its constituent and affiliated colleges during the academic year 2020-21. The application form submission date has been extended up to August 18, 2020. The admissions into the above courses are through the Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests conducted by Vikrama Simhapuri University, VSUPGCET – 2020. Candidates who wish to appear in the VSUPGCET 2020 exam need to register themselves for the exam. It is advised that the candidates must go through the eligibility required by the university before registering themselves. Get here complete details of VSUPGCET 2020 from the article below.
Latest: The last date to submit the application Form for VSUPGCET 2020 has been extended up to August 18, 2020. Check here!
Candidates can register themselves from the official website. Applicants who successfully register themselves before the last scheduled date are eligible to appear for the exam. Candidates can refer to the table below and get a brief idea about the VSUPGCET 2020 timeline. The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules for VSUPGCET 2020.
|Commencement of registrations for VSUPGCET||28 May 2020|
|End date for registration for VSUPGCET|
|Last date for submission with late fee (Application Fee: Rs. 400/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 500/- (others)|
|Last date for submission with late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.500/-) Rs. 800/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 900/- (others)|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee (Rs. 1200/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 1300/- (others)|
|Last date for submission of print out of the application in VSUPGCET office||to be announced|
|Issue date of Admit card|
|VSUPGCET 2020 Exam|
|Declaration of Result|
|Schedule for Certificates Verification and exercising options for Phase I Counselling|
|Phase II Counseling for Admission|
|Last date for Cancellation of Admissions|
|Closing of admission|
|Commencement of classes|
VSUPGCET 2020 Last Date to Apply – Extended
VSUPGCET 2020 Application Form
VSUPGCET 2020 application form is now available on the official website. Candidates who wish to appear in the exam need to apply for it. Candidates need to submit all the required details as on their official documents to successfully apply for the entrance test. If any discrepancies are found in the details entered by the applicant the admission of such applicant will be canceled. The process to apply comprises of two steps:
- Registration: candidates willing to apply for any course will have to register for the test for that particular course online. It should be known that the candidates must apply separately for each course they want to apply for. To register candidates will need to provide the details in order to generate Id and password for login.
- Filling application form: The next step is to apply for the test that is to fill the application form online. In the application form, candidates will have to provide their basic, contact and educational details.
- All the candidates will have to pay an Application fee amount of Rs.500/- (for others) & Rs.400/- (for SC/ST/PHC).
- With late fees the amount is Rs. 800/- (for SC/ST/PHC) & Rs. 900/- (for others).
- With tatkal fees the amount is Rs. 1200/- (for SC/ST/PHC) & Rs. 1300/- (for others).
Modes of payment:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
VSUPGCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the information brochure issued by the university carefully before applying for the exam. One should check that they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the official exam organizing body. Candidates who fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the officials will be disqualified from the exam. A few eligibility criteria are listed below.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized University
- For admission into M.A. Economics, English, Political Science & Public Administration, Telugu, M.Sc. Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics/Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology (where the concerned subject is compulsory in the degree), the candidate should have at least 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- For admission into any other course, the candidate should have at least 40% aggregate marks in the group subjects.
- For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be at least 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be at least 45%.
- Passing criteria sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
- A candidate who has already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared/is appearing for the final year annual examination in 2020 is eligible to apply.
VSUPGCET 2020 Reservation Criteria
Seats are allotted to the candidates according to the below reservation criteria. Candidates can check the reservation criteria from the table given below:
|Extra Curricular Activities||3%|
VSUPGCET 2020 Syllabus
VSUPGCET Syllabus for the various course is provided here for the ease of the candidates. Before starting the preparation candidates have to go through the complete syllabus provided here. The purpose of VSUPGCET Syllabus is to help aspirants to prepare accordingly. Knowing the syllabus gives you a clear understanding of marks allotment and the important concepts one need to focus on.
|Mathematics||Political Science and Public Administration|
VSUPGCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the VSUPGCET 2020 Exam Pattern from below:
- Mode of exam: offline mode
- Language of exam: English and Telugu
- Duration of exam: 90 minutes
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 100
- Marks/ question: +1 mark
VSUPGCET 2020 Admit Card
VSUPGCET 2020 admit card will be issued in online mode only. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form and fees are will be able to download their admit cards. Applicants who are eligible need to download the admit card from the official website or through the link provided above. It is mandatory that candidates carry their admit card on the day of examination. Candidates will not be able to appear in the examination without a valid admit card. Students should carry a valid id proof along with them on the day of examination that is either a PAN card, Aadhar card, Driving license etc.
VSUPGCET 2020 Result
Result for the VSUPGCET 2020 will be declared on the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and check their result. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. Candidates have to download the merit list from the official website and check their names in it. In case two or more candidates get the same marks then the rank will be decided on the basis of their age. Older candidate gets more preference.
VSUPGCET 2020 Counselling
The final selection process for VSUPGCET is the counselling round that will be conducted by the university only. Candidates as per their rank or marks obtained in the test will be able to attend the counselling round and seats will the be allocated as per availability. At the counseling venue, candidates will have to show and get their original documents verified.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling
At the time of Certificate Verification at V S University, Nellore, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate:
- VSUPGCET-2020 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted).
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2020 OR permanent caste certificate
- Income certificate from the Tahshildar obtained in 2020 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession if eligible, will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of Physically Challenged / Extra Curricular Activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of the armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates).
Official Website: vsudoa.in
For more details of VSUPGCET 2020 – Download Information Brochure
Previous Year Question Paper
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.