VSUPGCET 2018 – Vikram Simhapuri University offered admission into various post graduate courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.S.W., and M.Ed.) at its constituent and affiliated colleges during the academic year 2018-19. The admissions into the above courses are through the Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests conducted by Vikrama Simhapuri University, VSUPGCET – 2018. Candidates who wish to appear in the VSUPGCET 2018 exam need to register themselves for the exam. Get here complete details of VSUPGCET 2018 from the article below.
Candidates will be able to register themselves from the official website. Applicants who successfully register themselves before the last scheduled date are now eligible to appear for the exam. Candidates can refer to the table below and get a brief idea about the VSUPGCET 2018 timeline. The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules for VSUPGCET 2018.
|Commencement of registrations for VSUPGCET||12 April 2018|
|End date for registration for VSUPGCET||10 May 2018|
|Last date for submission with late fee||18 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal fee||20 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of print out of the application in VSUPGCET office||21 May 2018|
|Issue date of Admit card||21 May 2018|
|VSUPGCET 2018 Exam||23 May to 26 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||28 May 2018|
|Schedule for Certificates Verification and exercising options for Phase I Counselling of Admission process only for VSU Arts & Commerce and Management college, Kakutur and VSU Science & Technology college, Kakutur and VSUPG Centre, Kavali||18 Jun 2018 Onwards|
|Phase II Counseling for Admissions starts for all colleges including constituent colleges||20 Jun to 25 Jun 2018|
|Last date for Cancellation of Admissions||26 Jun 2018|
|Class work commences on||01 Jul 2018|
|Closing of Admissions||25 Jul 018|
Students can register themselves through the VSUPGCET 2018 application form which will be available online. Candidates can fill the application form on the official website.
VSUPGCET 2018: Counselling
Vikram Simhapuri University has released phase II counselling schedule.
VSUPGCET 2018: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the information brochure issued by the university carefully before applying for the exam. Candidates should check that they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the official exam organizing body. Candidates who fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the officials will be disqualified from the exam. A few eligibility criteria are listed below.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized University
- For admission into M.A. Economics, English, Political Science & Public Administration, Telugu, M.Sc. Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics/Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology (where the concerned subject is compulsory in the degree), the candidate should have at least 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- For admission into any other course, the candidate should have at least 40% aggregate marks in the group subjects.
- For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be at least 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be at least 45%.
- Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
- A candidate who has already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared/is appearing for the final year annual examination in 2018 is eligible to apply.
- Supplementary candidates of 2018 are not eligible for admission during 2018-19.
VSUPGCET 2018: Application Form
Application process is now over…!!!
VSUPGCET 2018 application form will be issued online. Candidates who wish to appear in the exam needs to apply for it. Application forms will be available on the official website. Candidates need to submit all the required details as on their official documents to successfully apply for the entrance test. If any discrepancies are found in the details entered by the applicant the admission of such applicant will be cancelled. The application fees are similar for all the categories.
Application Fee: Cost of Application is Rs.500/- (for others) & Rs.400/- (for SC/ST/PHC).
VSUPGCET 2018: Admit Card
VSUPGCET 2018 admit card has been issued in the online mode. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form and fees are now able to download their admit cards. Applicants are now eligible to download their admit card from the official website or on the link provided above. It is mandatory that candidates carry their admit card on the day of examination. Candidates will not be able to appear in the examination without a valid admit card. Students should carry a valid id proof along with them on the day of examination.
VSUPGCET 2018: Exam Pattern
- There is a prescribed syllabus for each entrance test as given in brochure The syllabus of each test consists of 100 marks.
- Each entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions. Each question carries one mark and there is no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- The test papers for English and Computer Science will be in English; Telugu test will be in Telugu. For all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
NOTE: When the number of applications is less than the number of seats for any test, the test will not be conducted and admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in qualifying degree.
All admissions pertaining to all the colleges would be made through counseling conducted by the VSUPGCET Office, V S University, Kakutur, Nellore:
- The special category admissions (i.e. PH / NCC / NSS / CAP and Sports) will be conducted in offline mode. It will be done at VSUPGCET office, Kakutur, Nellore. after the Certificate Verification.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum percentage of marks, when he/she is called for the Certificate Verification for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in rank would be allowed.
- Candidates have to attend the Certificate Verification at V S University College, Kakutur, Nellore, at their own expenses with the required documents and fees.
- If a candidate fails to attend the Certificate Verification at the specified date and time for whatever reason he/she shall forfeit the seat and the candidate next in rank will be considered for Certificate Verification. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of personal appearance will not be entertained.
- If a candidate reports himself/herself after the Certificate Verification is over with some valid reason, such a candidate on written representation may be considered for Certificate Verification into the course if only there is a vacancy in the particular category for which he/she is eligible.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling
At the time of Certificate Verification at V S University, Nellore, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate:
- VSUPGCET-2018 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if T.C. from the institution where the candidate studied last is not submitted).
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, obtained in the year 2018 OR permanent caste certificate
- Income certificate from the Tahshildar obtained in 2018 (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession). Fee concession if eligible, will not be given if income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of Physically Challenged / Extra Curricular Activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of the armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents for the stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates, who have studied outside A.P./ carried out the private study.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates).
Previous Year Question Paper
|Subject Name||Subject Name||Subject Name||Subject Name|
|Social Work||Commerce||Computer science||Social Work|
|Marine Biology||Marine Biology||Statistics|
|Political Science & Public Administration||Mathematics||Telugu|
Official Website: www.vsudoa.in.
For more details of VSUPGCET 2018 – Download Information Booklet.