|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Know the correct way to fill up the JCECEB VtoDECE 2018 Application Form right here. JCECEB Application Form VtoDECE 2018 will be available online on the official portal www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in or www.jcece.nic.in. The desirous individuals will need to verify whether they are eligible or not for appearing for the entrance exam. Once you have verified your eligibility, you can proceed for filling the application form.
JCECEB V to DECE 2018 Tentative Dates
You can refer to the tentative dates mentioned for the time being until the official notice regarding JCECEB V to DECE 2018 rolls out.
|The Online Application Process Begins on||01st week of April 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms||04th week of April 2018|
|Date of Conduct of JCECE VtoDECE Exam 2018||02nd week of May 2018|
Instructions Before the Filling up the Application Form of JCECEB VtoDECE 2018
- Before filling the application form, it is necessary to read the instructions mentioned in the official notice issued by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- The details entered in the JCECEB Application Form must be error-free and complete. The incomplete application forms will not be accepted by the board under any condition.
- As a responsible candidate, you must cross verify the entered credentials before proceeding to final submission of the application form.
- You must note down the login details after the registration part is over. The login details will be sent through mail/ SMS to the registered Email ID/ Mobile Number f the candidates.
- Upload the images as per the specified data and the image added must not be blur.
- Keep the important documents ready before filling up the JCECEB VtoDECE 2018 Application form.
Prerequisites prior to Online Application Process 2018
- Scanned Image of the Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Debit Card/ Credit Card for making online payment
DECE (LE) 2018 Application Fee
- Last year, the amount of application fee differed category wise. Look at the table below to know the amount category wise.
- The Application Fee will be non-refundable.
- You can pay the requisite fee through online mode only i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|General/ Backward Classes||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ ST/ Women||Rs. 325/-|
How to Apply for JCECEB VtoDECE 2018 Application Form
JCECEB Official Portal: Google search www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in or www.jceceb.nic.in to access the official portal.
Homepage: On the main page, the application form option will be present under the Downloads column.
Registration Process: Enter your full name, email-id, mobile number, etc.
Login: Open the application form by using the login details received through mail/ SMS.
DECE (LE) 2018 Application Form: Fill up the details accurately and single click “Submission” option to submit the application form.
Uploading the Scanned Images: You will be required to upload the scanned image of the photograph as per the specified data.
Review the Application form: Once you have filled the application form, cross-check the entered details before submitting the form.
Payment of Application Fee: After submitting the application form, pay the requisite fee to conclude the DECE (LE) application process.