Tomorrow, February 2, 2020, is the day when the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) 2020 will be held. The state’s largest entrance exam consists of two papers; Paper 1 is for Mathematics and Paper 2 is for Physics and Chemistry. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) is conducting this exam.
With the countdown to the exam hour reading less than 24 hours, all the test-takers should lend an ear and know the exam day guidelines. What is the dress code for WBJEE 2020? is another question that is being asked around a lot, and answer to it is here. Plus, as a bonus, are a few quick dos and dont’s regarding your preparation on the last day.
WBJEE 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
To start with, please note that Paper 1 for Mathematics will be held from 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM whereas, Paper 2 which is for Physics and Chemistry will be held from 02.00 PM – 4.00 PM.
There are some instructions that all the test-takers are required to follow at the time of examination. They are:
Before entering the examination hall
- The board has instructed that for smooth and chaos free conduct of exam, all candidates must reach the examination center 30 minutes before the start time.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall after the scheduled time.
- Do not forget to carry your WBJEE 2020 admit card with other necessary thing to the examination centre.
- The authorities at the exam centre set the allotted seat and room for the test-takers. So, take your allotted seat only according to your roll number. The paper will be cancelled for the students who will sit on some other seat.
After reaching the allotted room
- After reaching the exam centre, make sure you are seated at your prescribed seat 15 minutes before the test.
- When the question papers are distributed, the first thing you have to do is to take the OMR sheet and question paper and check your question booklet number and OMR sheet number are same or not.
- Next thing, you have to do is to sign your question booklet and start reading the instructions on OMR and cover sheet of the question paper.
- Check your name, roll number, photograph in the attendance sheet properly and tally with the admit card to check the particulars.
- This is the most important thing that candidates have to follow during the examination. The candidates must maintain silence throughout the exam.
Check the exam center a day before exam
- NIIT University Application FormNIIT University Admission 2020 Open!! Apply Now!!
- Chitkara University AdmissionChitkara University Admission Apply Now!!
- Parul University ApplicationParul University Application Apply Now!!
- Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship.Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship. Apply Now!!
It is recommended that you check the exam center location a day in advance. Or if you do not want to waste time today, please ask your family member or friend, who will also go with you to the center tomorrow, to check out the exam center address. By doing this, you will avoid any surprises like meeting with road blocks, under construction roads and such hassles that may delay you reaching center on time, on the exam day.
Guidelines for Filling OMR Sheet
- On the OMR sheet, write question booklet number and roll number. Be careful while doing this because if you enter the wrong data, then, this might lead to rejection of the OMR.
- Darken the appropriate bubbles of the question booklet number and OMR sheet.
- Write your name in block letters, name of the centre and signature at the appropriate space only.
What to Carry to the Exam Centre?
There are certain things and documents that candidates must and must note carry. Have a glimpse at the information given below.
- a printed copy of the admit card
- a copy of the coloured photograph uploaded at the time of registration
- a valid id proof (aadhar card / voter id / passport / 10th std admit card / school id card etc)
Things Prohibited at the Exam Centre
- any written or printed material
- any communication device like mobile phone / pager etc
- docu – pen
- log table
WBJEE 2020 Dress Code
As such there is no specific dress code for the test-takers who are about to appear for the exam. But there are certain things that candidates must keep in mind at the time of examination.
- It is advised to wear simple and basic clothes
- Try not wear any loose items or baggy clothes.
- Also, do not wear any goggles, cap, ornaments on the exam day.
WBJEE 2020 Last Day Preparation Strategy
As the exam is just around the corner, the candidates must check the last minute revision tips that might help them to score well in the examination.
- Go through your notes: You might prepared notes for the preparation of the exam, now it is time to go through them properly and memorise whatever formulas you have written.
- Check the syllabus once more: Analyze the syllabus once more and cross-check whether you have missed out any topic or not.
- Focus on your weak areas: During the time of the preparation, you might have kept a note of your weak areas. So, buck up and focus on those areas.
- Practice from the mock test: As the exam is near, practice from the mock test available for the exam and try to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Get familiar with the exam pattern: Check the exam pattern once again before the examination. This might help you at the time of examination. Check the duration of the exam, total number of questions that will come in the exam, marking scheme etc.
- Be confident: For scoring well in the examination, make sure that focus on yourself too. Try to focus on other activities apart from the studies. Take a break in between, eat healthy, take proper sleep etc.
A Little Bit About WBJEE 2020
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by WBJEEB to offer seats in the colleges of West Bengal in the courses like B.Tech, B.E., B.Pharm. The examination is conducted at state-level. It is a pen-paper based test. As there are 2 papers in WBJEE, candidates get 2 hours each for solving both the question papers.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.