|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
WBJEE EVETS 2018 Application Form has been issued by the board. Application form of EVETS 2018 for the B.V.Sc. & A.H entrance exam can be filled online. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the exam can submit WBJEE EVETS Application Form 2018 at www.wbresults.co.in / www.wbjeeb.in. To pay the requisite fees, bank challan can be downloaded and requisite payment is made at the appropriate bank as instructed. Get here complete details of WBJEE EVETS 2018 application form, application fees, and instructions on how to fill the form.
WBJEE EVETS Application Form 2018
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is known as WBJEEB. The application process for EVETS 2018 will be started in Feb 2018. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before applying online application.
|Online Registration starts from||20 Feb 2018|
|Last date of online form fill-up including payment and downloading confirmation page||14 Mar 2018|
Apply Online: Link will be available on wbjeeb.in
- The application fee is Rs. 500.00 + Bank Charges.
the fee maybe varies from last year.
- Guidelines for filling up the online application form
- Domicile Certificate-Proforma “a1”
- Domicile Certificate-Proforma “a2”
- Domicile Certificate-Proforma “b”
How to apply for EVETS 2018?
Application for the EVETS-2018 has to be made ONLINE only through the web- portal http://wbjeeb.in.
For making the application, the candidate needs to have a working mobile number and an email ID. All future communications will be done using them only.
The candidate will first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Thereafter, the candidate has to choose password and security question/answer.
- The candidate will be then asked to submit the registration detail.
- An application number will be generated and SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidates have to remember password and security question/answer. The system is automatic. There is no way to recover the password if it is lost/forgotten.
- It is not possible for any person/agency to change/edit/input any information without knowing the password. Hence candidates must not share their password with anybody. The Board will not be responsible for any change resulting from sharing/ divulging the password.
- At these stage candidates may log out or continue to next step.
Be careful while entering the registration details. It cannot be changed/ edited/ modified under normal circumstances. Also, the information must match exactly with the 10th standard school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which you have to produce to enter the examination hall, during counseling, during admission and also during registration with the University.
- Any attempt by a candidate to make duplicate registration will be stopped by the system.
- Thereafter candidates are required to fill up various personal information regarding, nationality, income category, address, choice of examination zones, academic detail etc
- At the end of this stage, the candidate can review the entire application, make changes, if necessary, and submit.
Uploading of images
At this stage, the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent color photograph, signature and left thumb impression (LTI) all in one go.
Essential features of the photograph
- The Photograph must be taken on or after 01.12.2016.
- It should be taken in the professional studio. Low-quality photograph by Mobile Phone or self-composed portraits is not acceptable and may likely to be rejected.
- Background of the photograph must be of very light color.
- The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses are not acceptable.
- The photograph must match with the candidates’ appearance during the examination.
- Copy of the same photograph needs to be produced for entering the examination center, during counseling, admission, registration with the university etc.
Format, storage size and physical dimension of the images must be as under:
In case the images do not conform to the above requirement, it will not be possible to issue the admit card. In that case, only the candidate will remain responsible. WBJEEB does not check the images. However, if any discrepancy comes to its notice an SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. The candidate then has to log in and upload corrected image.
Payment of Examination Fees
After uploading of images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step.
- The Examination Fees can be paid in cashless mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ or in cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan, which will be automatically generated for downloading once the same option is selected. The candidate has to take a print of the challan and deposit the fees in cash in any branch of Allahabad Bank with Core Banking Services (CBS).
- There is no other method of paying the application fee besides the above.
- The total amount of fees to be paid for appearing in the EVETS-2018 is ₹500 (Rupees four hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable(It may vary this year).
- The fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
On successful completion of all the above steps, the candidate shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading and printing of the ‘Confirmation Page’ which itself signifies the completion of Online-Submission of Application for EVENTS-2018 and accordingly implies that the candidate’s application is complete and accepted.
APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THE CONFIRMATION PAGE IS GENERATED.
Candidate should take a Print-out of the Confirmation Page and should preserve the same carefully till the completion of admission process. The confirmation page cannot be regenerated at any later stage. Hence it is the responsibility of the candidate to preserve it safely.