WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application Form – WBJEEB will release the online applications for EVETS from March 12, 2019, onwards over its official website i.e www.wbjeeb.in. The last date to submit your WBJEE EVETS 2019 applications is March 26, 2019. The payment of the WBJEE EVETS application fee needs to be made in online mode. Application form of EVETS 2019 for the B.V.Sc. & A.H entrance exam must be filled only by 10+2 passed candidates, having secured at least 50% of marks in average. To know more about WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application Form, candidates can keep reading!
WBJEE EVETS Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised must ensure that they fulfill WBJEE EVETS 2019 eligibility conditions before applying online, over wbjeeb.in. WBJEEB has announced the WBJEE EVETS 2019 related important dates, candidates can check the same from below.
|Online Registration starts from||12 Mar 2019 to 26 Mar 2019|
|Confirmation page till||29 Mar 2019|
|Date of examination||29 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Application Form will be available on the Official Website www.wbjeeb.in.
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Examination Fee
The WBJEE EVETS 2019 examination fee has not yet been released. Paying off the specified amount of WBJEE EVETS 2019 in online mode is the final step of the WBJEE EVETS 2019 application process. After uploading the documents of specified measurements, a candidate will be redirected to the fee payment step. This fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Note that, additional bank service charges will be applicable. Once the fee has been accepted by WBJEEB, it shall show the payment status as ‘OK’ immediately after the payment.
Expected Application Fee – Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment – Online via (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card)
How To Apply For WBJEE EVETS 2019?
Eligible candidates need to complete all the WBJEE EVETS 2019 application steps, as mentioned below.
Step No. 1 – Registration
Firstly, a candidate shall be required to get themselves registered over wbjeeb.in, with their personal, working mobile number and email address. Candidates shall be passed on all the exam related details via these contact details. Further, a candidate is required to enter details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth. It is advised that all the details provided by a candidate should exactly match to its corresponding proof.
- Candidates will be further required to choose a password for their WBJEE EVETS 2019 application portal, along with a security question/answer.
- Submit your details to complete the WBJEE EVETS 2019 registration process.
- A registration confirmation mail will be sent to all the candidates, notifying their login credentials.
- Candidates will be then required to login and complete their online EVETS application form by filling other details. Other details would include – various personal information regarding, nationality, income category, address, choice of examination zones, academic detail etc.
- Before submitting the WBJEE EVETS application, preview the entire form filled by you. And only then submit.
Step No. 2 – Uploading of images
At this stage, the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent color photograph and signature all in one go. Candidates need to upload the documents as per the specifications mentioned below. If not, then the WBJEEB will notify the candidate to log in and change the uploaded documents.
- Should be a recent passport size photograph.
- The candidate should be identifiable to the photo uploaded.
- The photograph should be taken in a photo studio and should not be a selfie or self-composed portraits.
- The picture uploaded should not be blurred or of low quality. Candidates should not be wearing spectacles of dark or tinted glasses, as and when the picture was taken.
- The candidate should be facing straight into the camera and 50% of the face should cover the uploaded photograph.
- At the time of counseling/admission, a candidate is required to produce the same copy of the photograph to the authorities.
- Both the files to be uploaded should be in jpeg/jpg format.
- WBJEEB will not issue EVETS 2019 admit card if not fulfilling the specifications:
|Photo||4 cm X 3 cm||10 kb to 100 kb|
|Signature||4 cm X 1.5 cm||3 kb to 30 kb|
Step No. 3 – Payment of Examination Fees
After uploading of images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step. Candidates can check the specified EVETS 2019 application fee and can make the payment accordingly.
Step No. 4 – Confirmation Page
Candidates will be redirected to the confirmation page if their EVETS 2019 application form has been submitted successfully. If a candidate is not able to view their confirmation page, it must be possible because of the submission of incomplete application. Candidates need to make sure that they take a print out of the same and if any candidate loses his / her confirmation page, a duplicate can be provided by the Board, but for a stipulated period only. All the applicants need to wait till March 29, 2019, to get their confirmation.
Details To Be Filled WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to keep these details handy at the time of filling the online WBJEE EVETS 2019 application form. Note that, these details should be true and correct ones as later on these dates shall be verified. And once filled, these details cannot be edited/corrected later on.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Choose Password
- Security Question and Answer
- Blood Group
- Income Category
- Home district
- PwD status
- Type of disability and its percentage
- AADHAR Number
- Permanent Address
- Qualifying Exam
- Board/Council Name
- School/Institute Name
- Pass Status
- Exam Roll Number
- Year of Passing
- Aggregate Marks
- Exam Center Preference
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application Form Correction
WBJEEB will not be opening an application from correction window. So, all the candidates are advised to fill all the details over WBJEE EVETS 2019 application form with extreme care. Once submitted, information provided in the application form cannot be changed/edited/modified under any circumstances. If any candidate intends to correct any information in his / her application, he / she need to personally visit the Board office with all original documents before the last date of applying.
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Admit Card
Once WBJEE EVETS 2019 application process has ended, WBJEEB will issue all its applicants the admit cards for the exam over wbjeeb.in. No candidate shall be sent the WBJEE EVETS 2019 admit card via any registered post. On the day of the offline exam, a candidate is required to carry a copy of this admit card to the center allotted. WBJEE EVETS 2019 admit card will contain details like name, exam date, time and venue, exam roll number, registration number, gender, category, photograph and signature, which makes it an important document to be carried on the day of the exam.