WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application Form – The application form correction window of WBJEEB EVETS 2019 has started. Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent level with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English, having secured at least 70% in average. Eligible candidates could fill the application form from the official website,www.wbjeeb.in or can directly click on the link provided on this page. The last date to fill WBJEEB EVETS 2019 Application Form was March 26, 2019. To know all the details related to WBJEEB EVETS 2019 Application Form check this page.
WBJEE EVETS Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised must ensure that they fulfill WBJEE EVETS 2019 eligibility conditions before applying online, over wbjeeb.in. WBJEEB has announced the WBJEE EVETS 2019 related important dates, candidates can check the same from below.
|Online Registration starts from||12 to 26 Mar 2019|
|Confirmation page till||29 Mar 2019|
|Form Correction Window||27 Mar to 29 Mar 2019|
|Date of examination||29 Jun 2019|
Correction Window: Click here to for WBJEEB EVETS 2019 Application Form Correction Window.
It a candidates find the window is not working due to some issues, then keep visiting the website from time to time.
Official Website: wbjeeb.in
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Examination Fee
The WBJEE EVETS 2019 examination fee has released. Paying off the specified amount of WBJEE EVETS 2019 in online mode is the final step of the WBJEE EVETS 2019 application process. After uploading the documents of specified measurements, a candidate will be redirected to the fee payment step. This fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Note that, additional bank service charges will be applicable. Once the fee has been accepted by WBJEEB, it shall show the payment status as ‘OK’ immediately after the payment.
Expected Application Fee – Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment – Online via (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card)
How To Apply For WBJEE EVETS 2019?
Eligible candidates need to complete all the WBJEE EVETS 2019 application steps, as mentioned below.
- Start by visiting the official website of WBJEEB EVETS 2019 or directly click on the link provided below the dates table.
- Next, a candidate is redirected to the registration page, where he/she finds 2 options – “New Registration” and “Already Registered”. Click on the “Apply” option below the new registration.
- Over the next page, a list of instructions related to EVETS 2019 Application Form appears. Candidates need to make a note of it and tick the check box to proceed.
Step No. 1 – Registration
A candidate is required to enter some details which should exactly match to its corresponding proof. Details like:
- Personal Details – Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, id proof details and gender
- Communication Details – Address details, email ID and mobile number
- Set Password – Candidates are required to set a password for their EVETS 2019 login portal.
Candidates are then asked to preview all the details provided, before its final submission. After completion of Step 1, a candidate is redirected to the “Application Status” page. From this page, a candidate can view the steps, he/she needs to complete and what all steps has been completed. Also, make a note of the application number for future reference.
Step No. 2 – Filling Up The Application Form
Candidates are further required to fill a few detailed personal, contact, exam city, academic and course related details. Enter the security pin and “Submit” all the details. Details like course applied for, 1st exam city preference, 2nd exam city preference, class 12 year of passing, stream, board, school name, roll number, pincode and status of the exam needs to be entered over this step. Similarly, preview the details and proceed to “Final Submit”.
Step No. 3 – Uploading Documents
At this stage, the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent color photograph and signature all in one go. Candidates need to upload the documents as per the specifications mentioned below. If not, then the WBJEEB will notify the candidate to log in and change the uploaded documents.
- Should be a recent passport size photograph.
- The candidate should be identifiable to the photo uploaded.
- The photograph should be taken in a photo studio and should not be a selfie or self-composed portraits.
- The picture uploaded should not be blurred or of low quality. Candidates should not be wearing spectacles of dark or tinted glasses, as and when the picture was taken.
- The candidate should be facing straight into the camera and 50% of the face should cover the uploaded photograph.
- At the time of counseling/admission, a candidate is required to produce the same copy of the photograph to the authorities.
- Both the files to be uploaded should be in jpeg/jpg format.
- WBJEEB will not issue EVETS 2019 admit card if not fulfilling the specifications:
|Photo||4 cm X 3 cm||3 kb to 100 kb|
|Signature||4 cm X 1.5 cm||3 kb to 30 kb|
Step No. 4 – Payment of Examination Fees
After uploading of images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step. Candidates can check the specified EVETS 2019 application fee and can make the payment accordingly.
Examination Fee – Rs.500
Mode of Payment – Online
Step No. 5 – Confirmation Page
Candidates will be redirected to the confirmation page if their EVETS 2019 application form has been submitted successfully. If a candidate is not able to view their confirmation page, it must be possible because of the submission of incomplete application. Candidates need to make sure that they take a print out of the same and if any candidate loses his / her confirmation page, a duplicate can be provided by the Board, but for a stipulated period only. All the applicants need to wait till March 29, 2019, to get their confirmation.
Details To Be Filled WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to keep these details handy at the time of filling the online WBJEE EVETS 2019 application form. Note that, these details should be true and correct ones as later on these dates shall be verified. And admission is provided on this basis.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Choose Password
- Security Question and Answer
- Blood Group
- Income Category
- Home district
- PwD status
- Type of disability and its percentage
- AADHAR Number
- Permanent Address
- Qualifying Exam
- Board/Council Name
- School/Institute Name
- Pass Status
- Exam Roll Number
- Year of Passing
- Aggregate Marks
- Exam Center Preference
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application Status
Although, after completion of each WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application step, a candidate is redirected to the application status page. From this page, a candidate is able to find out – what all steps have been completed by him/her and what all steps needs to be completed for, to submit the application form before the last date. The status is shown as “completed” or “incomplete”. Candidates can keep the steps, provided below to check their WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application status.
- Visit the “Already Registered Candidates Login”.
- Enter your application number, password and the security pin. Click “Sign in” to proceed.
- From the dashboard, click the “Application Status” option.
- By clicking that option, get to know your WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application Status.
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application Form Correction
WBJEEB opens an application form correction window in response to all the requests received related to the mistakes committed at the time of form filling. WBJEE EVETS 2019 Application Form Correction window will be made available for 3 days i.e from March 27 – 29, 2019 on its official website, www.wbjeeb.in. Also, a candidate must note that under this facility, a candidate will be able to edit a few details only. Details that cannot be edited are name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth. Candidates need to make the necessary corrections and download their confirmation, by the end of this period.
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria, as prescribed for WBJEEB for EVETS 2019 admission. Failure to do so, a candidature can be cancelled on these grounds.
- Age Group – A candidate must fall between the age group of 17 – 25 years as on 31st December 2019. Upto 5 years of age relaxation is given to SC/ST/OBC A & B candidates.
- A candidate should be an Indian citizen and a domicile holder of West Bengal.
- Educational Qualification – A candidate needs to be Class 12 pass in order to be eligible for admissions.
- Minimum Marks Requirement – 70% (60% in case of SC/ST/OBC-A & B/PwD candidates) in average.
- Subjects Pursued – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Admit Card
Once WBJEE EVETS 2019 application process has started, WBJEEB will issue all its applicants the admit cards for the exam over wbjeeb.in. No candidate shall be sent the WBJEE EVETS 2019 admit card via any registered post. On the day of the offline exam, a candidate is required to carry a copy of this admit card to the center allotted, along with a valid photo id proof. WBJEE EVETS 2019 admit card contains detail like name, exam date, time and venue, exam roll number, registration number, gender, category, photograph and signature, which makes it an important document to be carried on the day of the exam.