WBJEE EVETS Result 2020 – The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board will release the result in online mode. The result will be declared on the official website wbjeeb.nic.in. The exam will be held for admission in an Integrated course of Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A. H.). To check WBJEE EVETS Result, candidates require to login using their application number and password. Qualifiers in the Entrance for Veterinary Surgeons EVETS 2020 will be then eligible to participate in the counselling round. Read this article to know more about WBJEE EVETS Result 2020 like how to check results and download etc from below.
WBJEE EVETS Result 2020
On the basis of the marks secured by a candidate, a candidate shall get admission in the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. The result will be announced in the format of the rank card. Check the expected schedule of WBJEE EVETS Result 2020 below.
|WBJEE EVETS Result 2020||Dates|
|WBJEE EVETS 2020 exam date||4th week of Jun 2020|
|Declaration of WBJEE EVETS Result||4th week of July 2020|
Check Result here: Candidates can check the WBJEE EVETS 2020 Result as per the schedule at www.wbjeeb.in
How to check WBJEE EVETS Result 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for how to check the result online.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of WBJEE.
- Step 2: Click on the “ WBJEE EVETS Result” link given on the homepage of the website.
- Step 3: A new window will pop up now candidates need to enter login credential detail and press enter.
- Step 4: Result will display on the screen with the option of downloading.
- Step 5: Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
WBJEE EVETS Merit List 2020
The WBJEE will prepare merit ranks based on the candidates’ score in the entrance tests. The rank will be named as General Merit Rank (GMR). Separate reserved category merit position will also be indicated for the respective category of students e.g. SC Rank, ST Rank, OBC-A-Rank, OBC-B Rank, PwD Rank as applicable. The ranking will be done in the descending order of marks in the entrance.
WBJEE EVETS 2020 Tie Breaking Policy
In the case of two or more candidates securing the same merit rank, WBJEEB will take into consideration the following parameters to resolve it.
- Less negative marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry taken together
- More positive marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together
- More positive marks in Biology and Physics taken together
- Less negative marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together
- Less negative marks in Biology and Physics took together
- If a tie exists still thereafter, the same will be broken by the date of birth (DOB) of the concerned candidates; the older candidate will be given preference over the younger one.
It must be noted that category ranks are separate from the general merit rank. If any candidate’s found invalid details, their category rank will be cancelled and they will be considered in general category with GMR. Category ranks of other candidates will not be revised.
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Duplicate Rank Card
Due to some reason, if a candidate is not able to download their WBJEE EVET 2020 rank card or have lost it, such candidates can apply for a duplicate rank card. A candidate will be required to request the Board by paying an additional fee. In case any candidate’s found invalid details, their category rank will be cancelled and they will be considered in general category with GMR. Category ranks of other candidates will not be revised.
Instruction to candidates
- The Board neither informs nor communicates the result to any individual applicant. It does not have any provision for post-publication, scrutiny and/or review and hence the Board will not entertain any such request after the examination.
- The final result will be published in the form of Rank Cards, which will contain all relevant ranks and total score. Rank cards will be available only from the portal wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Candidates will be able to view and download their rank card by logging in with their password.
- Duplicate rank cards cannot be generated at later stage after a specified date. Hence candidates are advised to retain their rank cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition for all future purpose.
- Ranks will be awarded to all candidates, who appear for EVETS-2020.
- But all those, who appear in the examination and have a rank, may not be eligible for counseling, for which a cut off rank and/or a cut off score will be decided by the board.
WBJEE EVETS Counselling 2020
The counseling will be done on the declaration of result. Counseling will be notified on the official website. As per last year, the counseling was conducted by the West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Science. Candidates are required to keep the certificate ready to be produced during counselling like Exam Admit card, confirmation page , marks sheets, certificates, photo identity, caste/ category certificate etc.
About WBJEE EVETS 2020
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was established in 1962 by the Government of West Bengal. Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A. H.) is a course at the Graduate level. The course is a five-year Integrated course. Candidates willing to make their career in the cure of animal disease must apply for this course. Admission in this course is done on the basis of marks in the entrance exam conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB), Kolkata.
WBJEE EVETS 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : As per last year, the total seats in the course were 83.
Ans : Candidates follow the following steps to check the result : >> Go to the official website of WBJEE. >> Enter the login credentials details like Application Number and Password. >> Now, you can download your result.
Ans : The qualifying marks will be declared by the exam conducting authority.
Ans : West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board releases the result or rank in the General Merit Rank (GMR) form.
Ans : The candidate can get the duplicate rank card up to some limited period that will be declared by the board itself. To get the duplicate rank card candidate have to apply to the Board and have to pay the processing fee.