West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has postponed the release of WBJEE JECA 2020 application form. Earlier, the application process was to start from April 03 and the last date to apply was April 16, 2020. However, considering the outbreak of COVID-19 and rising number of corona cases, the board has postponed the application process for WBJEE JECA 2020. The revised dates for registration will be announced soon.
WBJEE Board released notice for postponement of the registration on wbjeeb.nic.in. It says that due to the spread of COVID-19 and in order to combat its spread, the online application process for WBJEE JECA 2020 has been postponed. The whole application process has been put on a half and the revised dates will be announced in the due course of time.
Is There A Possibility of Change in WBJEE JECA 2020 Exam Dates?
On the official website, the notice just specified the postponement of registration for WBJEE JECA 2020. As of now, no official notification is published regarding the change in exam dates of WBJEE JECA 2020 has been published. The exam is due to be held on June 27, 2020.
Currently, the entire nation is in a lockdown till April 14, 2020. The official body has decided to postpone the registration process until further notice due to COVID-19 pandemic.
How to Fill WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form?
The application forms for WBJEE JECA only releases online. Given below are the steps to fill WBJEE JECA 2020 application form.
- Go to the official website, wbjeeb.nic.in
- The next step requires candidates to register by entering the details like name, e-mail id, mobile number, password and security question and answer.
- Then, login and start entering the required details personal, address, academic qualification etc in the form.
- Upload the images of photograph and signature
- Lastly, pay the application fee and download the confirmation page.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Fee: The candidates have to pay Rs 500. The application fee can be submitted via online payment gateways.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Image Specifications To Note While Filling WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form
Without uploading the images in the correct format, the candidates cannot submit WBJEE JECA 2020 application form. Given below are the dimensions and size of the images that must be kept in mind while uploading the images in the form.
|Photograph||jpg / jpeg||3 KB to 100 KB||4 cm x 3 cm|
|Signature||jpg / jpeg||3 KB to 30 KB||4 cm x 1 cm|
How to Utilize This Time Period?
As the new dates for filling the application form for WBJEE JECA 2020 will be released soon, candidates can be ready with all the documents that have to be referred for filling the form.
- Check the eligibility criteria carefully
- Keep the documents like scanned images photograph, signature, a valid id proof, past academic qualification marksheets
- Keep the details for the payment of application ready. Jot down the details of debit card / credit card / net banking.
About WBJEE JECA 2020
WBJEE JECA is an offline entrance exam conducted to offer admission in MCA course. The exam consists of two papers; Mathematics and Aptitude test. Each question carries 01 marks. There is a negative marking of -0.25 marks in case of wrong answers.
Given below is the maximum marks and duration of each paper
|Aptitude Test||1 hour||50|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.