WBJEE JELET Counseling 2019 – Counselling for Lateral Entry to Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy Colleges for the session 2019 -20 through JELET examination will be conducted as per the expected schedule. Those who will qualify the WBJEE JELET online examination will take participate in counselling. Counselling/Seat allotment and admission details will be published on www.wbjeeb.in after the publication of result. Check details on WBJEE JELET Counseling 2019 from this page.
WBJEE JELET Counselling 2019
Credentials of candidates eligible for counselling and admission will be verified at the Counseling Center as per given schedule below. The candidate will have to appear himself/herself. No other person is allowed to appear for counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
|2nd Year Degree Courses in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy in
Universities and Engineering/Pharmacy Institutes in West Bengal
through the Lateral Entry Scheme (JELET-2019).
|to be announced|
|Registration||to be announced|
|The intending JELET-2018 rank holders will have to apply for online registration through Board’s website at www.wbjeeb.in|
|Counselling||to be announced|
Venue: Gitanjali Stadium, Rajdanga, Kosba, Kolkata-700 107 (Near Acropolis Mall)
Counselling: From last year counselling Information, candidates may perceive an estimation of counselling guidelines.
Click here to check guidelines for WBJEE JELET counselling.
WBJEE JELET Counselling 2019: Documents To be Carried
All the candidates who will be shortlisted for the counselling round, The candidates as per the rank obtained will be called for the counselling and will be allotted seats. Candidates attending the counselling must carry the following original documents along with their self-attested copies:
- Downloaded Registration Form of the JELET-2019 counselling
- Rank card of JELET-2019
- One copy of recent passport size colour photograph
- Caste certificate in original (for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates of West Bengal only) issued by Competent Authority.
- Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority if the candidate seeks admission to Government Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy Colleges.
- PWD certificate in Original (for PWD candidates of West Bengal only) issued by competent authority.
WBJEE JELET Counselling 2019: Seat Matrix
The number of seats (category wise) available for the academic session 2019 -20 will be declared by the office of The Director of Technical Education in due course of time and will be published in www.wbjee.in before counselling.
WBJEE JELET Counselling 2019: Reservation
In respect of reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD, applicable Acts/Rules of the Government of West Bengal/ of the concerned University prevailing at the time of admission will be followed. Such reservations are available only to candidates domiciled in West Bengal.
As the reservation for PWD (persons with disability) candidates is on horizontal basis, the selected candidates will be placed in General/SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B category to which he/she belongs.
List of such reserved seats will be announced by the concerned counselling authority before counselling
- WBJEEB does not verify the information provided by the candidate during online application. Admit cards are issued only on the basis of the information provided by the candidate.
- All applicants, who appear to be prima facie eligible, will be issued admit cards and will be provisionally permitted to sit for the examination.
- All verifications are to be done during counselling, admission, registration with the university etc.
- If at any stage after examination it is found on scrutiny that the applicant is otherwise ineligible, his/her candidature shall be treated as cancelled even if he/she had appeared in and secured a Merit Rank. Hence, appearing in the examination and securing a rank does not constitute a right/guarantee in favour of a candidate for his/her claim for admission.