WBJEEB JEHOM 2019 Result will be announced on July 13, 2019, after the commencement of examination. Candidates who will be applying for the examination will be able to check the result o the official website wbjeeb.in.The final result will be in the form of a rank card that will provide the rank obtained by the candidate in the examination. Candidates who will be eligible will then be called by the Board for counselling as per rank obtained by them in the examination. The details regarding Result ad the process to download result is explained below in the article.
WBJEEB JEHOM 2019 Result
The rank card or the final result will be available for the candidates to download after the result will be declared. Dates regarding declaration of result have not yet been provided by the board, candidates can check the tentative month for the declaration of result in the table below.
|WBJEEB JEHOM 2019 Result||Dates|
|Dates of Examinations||13 Jul 2019|
|Publication of Results||13 Aug 2019|
Result: Result will be available on the official website- www.wbjeeb.in
How To Check WBJEEB JEHOM 2019 Result
The result of candidates who will be taking the WBJEEB JEHOM 2019 will be declared online on the official website wbjeeb.in. It is expected that the result will be available in the month of August 13, 2019. Candidates can check the result by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website wbjeeb.in or click on the direct link provided above.
- There will be a link to open the Login page.
- On the login page provide the application number and password generated at the time of registration.
- the result will be displayed on the screen.
- It is recommended to download the result.
How To Get WBJEEB JEHOM 2019 Rank Card
Soon after the declaration of result candidates will be able to download the rank card that will be the final result of the candidates. the rank card will indicate the rank obtained by the candidate and as per the rank candidates will be called for the counselling round. The process to download the rank card is elaborated below.
- On the official website wbjeeb.in
- Candidates will find a link that will redirect to the rank card page.
- Enter Application number
- Date of birth
- Download the Rank card available o the screen
Issuing Of Duplicate Rank Card
Duplicate rank cards will not be issued to any card by the board. If in case a candidate wants a duplicate rank card after the counselling process he/she can get it until a date provided by the board.
A processing fee of Rs.500/- will have to be paid to the board to generate a duplicate rank card for the candidate. The fee is to be sent as a bank draft payable at West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, Kolkata.
Tie-breaking Method in Merit List
The method used by the board to break a tie between candidates has been listed below.
- The candidates with less negative marks in total will be considered.
- More positive marks in English
- In case of the tie still, persist candidates with more positive marks in General Knowledge and then in Logical Reasoning.
- If the tie still exists the candidate older will be given preference over the younger candidate.
WBJEEB JEHOM 2019 Counselling
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will release a separate notification regarding the counselling and seat allotment. The date regarding the counselling process will be released on the official website wbjeeb.in.
The candidates who are eligible for the counselling will be able to attend the process. The candidates will be called for counselling as per rank obtained, therefore, they will have to appear for the process as per time and date provided to them by the board.
The number of seats to be allocated to candidates per college is given below. The final seat allocation can change as per the decision of the board.
- NSHM School of Hotel Management: 120
- Siliguri Institute of Technology: 40
- Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management: 60
Note: Reservation of seats is not applicable in the above-mentioned institutions under the WBJEEB board.
Official Website: www.wbjeeb.in