WBJEE JEHOM 2020 Syllabus – Students can check the syllabus of JEHOM from this page below. Syllabus for the exam can be checked to prepare for the entrance exam and get admission in the course of Hotel Management and catering technology. In the exam, questions are asked from the subjects of English, mathematics, general knowledge and logical reasoning which are of 10+2 level and are prescribed by WBSCHE. Students can check the important topics, the method to prepare, books for the exam here.
WBJEE JEHOM 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus for the exam is the 11th and 12th class syllabus studied by the students as provided under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBSCHE). The subjects that the test have are:
|Subjects||Number of questions|
Exam Pattern for WBJEE JEHOM 2020
Students can check the exam pattern provided below.
- Language: The language of the exam is English only.
- Mode: The exam is an offline pen-paper based exam.
- Sections: The questions are asked from four sections which are English language, General Knowledge, logical reasoning and elementary mathematics.
- Total Number of Questions: The exam carries total 50 questions.
- Type of questions: The exam has multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: The questions asked in the exam are of 100 marks. For each correct answer 2 marks are given and for each incorrect answer ½ marks is deducted.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
The distribution of questions are given below.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
How to prepare for JEHOM 2020?
Students can follow the steps given below to prepare for the exam.
- Strategize: Prepare a time table and work accordingly with proper schedule set for preparation of each subject.
- Understand and Learn Concepts: Try to focus on each and every concept and learn the concepts with full understanding from online as well as from books.
- Practice to improve speed and accuracy: Practice solved questions form books and previous year papers, sample papers available online.
- Short notes: Prepare short notes of all the concepts for a quick review at the end.
- Revise: Go through all the syllabus and revise each and every concept properly without leaving anything which is a part of syllabus.
Books for JEHOM 2020
Students can check the books provided below for the preparation of the exam.
|Books and Author||Buying Link|
|The ultimate guide for hotel management||Buy Here|
|Hotel Management exam guide||Buy Here|
|Study Package for Hotel Management||Buy Here|
WBJEE JEHOM is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). The exam is an offline exam. The exam carries 50 questions of 100 marks. The type of questions asked in exam are multiple type questions. Students have to select the correct answer among the four choices provided for each question. The duration of the exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes. Students can fill online application form for the exam and check the syllabus for the exam on the official site.
About West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was formed in 1962. The board conducts various exams to provide education in the fields of engineering, medical and technology. To get admission in various undergraduate and post graduate courses students can apply for the exams conducted by the institute. Through online application and e-counselling provided by the board students can get admissions in various institutions in West Bengal.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.