WBNAT and WBPGNAT Result 2017 is declared by West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS). Result of West Bengal Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (WBNAT) and West Bengal M.Sc Nursing (WBPGNAT) Admission Test is declared at www.wbuhs.ac.in/ & www.wbuhsexams.in. Qualifying marks for empanelment for selection are minimum of 35 marks for SC/ST candidates, 40 for OBC (provided new seats are added and earmarked for OBC) candidates and 45 marks for unreserved category candidates.
|Date of WBNAT/ WBPGNAT 2017 (Written Test)||23 Sep 2017|
|Declaration of WBNAT/ WBPGNAT 2017 result||Announced!|
WBNAT and WBPGNAT Result 2017
West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) has declare the result of WBNAT and WBPGNAT 2017. The direct link to check WBNAT and WBPGNAT Result 2017 is also available here. The candidates are required to login to check their result.
- To Check Your Result – Click Here
How to check WBNAT & WBPGNAT 2017 Result online?
- Click on the official link for WBNAT & WBPGNAT 2017 Result as given above.
- Enter the Mobile no in the provided spaces
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button and the dashboard shall appear
- The Result will be displayed and you may save & print the same for future reference.
Merit List of candidates
- The rank of the candidates will be determined on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the admission test in order of decreasing marks
- In the event of more than one candidate securing the same mark, the rank shall be determined according to the following principles:
- The relative position of such candidates in the merit list will be determined on the basis of the number of wrong answers, i.e., the candidate giving more incorrect answers will be placed in lower position in the merit list.
- If the ranks of the candidates cannot be determined by application of the above principle, the candidate older by age will be in the higher rank than the candidate younger by age.
- There will be combined merit list indicating marks obtained and other caste specific information which will be used for counselling. However candidate will be able to know her marks, rank position (combined rank and status rank) if eligible marks is obtained.
- Reservation for OBC-A/OBC-B if any will be applicable if new seats are added after 30 April 2013. For Physically Challenged candidate horizontal reservation will be allowed. However seats at N.I.O.H, OBC share of seat remain as per GOI Reservation Rules
- Up to appearing at the written test, no document is verified, therefore mere appearing at examination will not qualify a person for getting admission if she is otherwise ineligible.