West Bengal PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020
West Bengal PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education, West Bengal has released the notification for the admission to Homoeopathy PG Courses based on AIAPGET 2020. Candidates who have qualified into the AIAPGET 2020 can apply for these courses. Interested candidates can read the completed details of West Bengal PG Homeopathy Admission through AIAPGET 2020 on this page.
For AIAPGET 2020 – Click Here
Latest Update of West Bes ngal PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020
01 Feb 2021- WBMCC has released the OR CR Allotment list for PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 – Download PDF Here
01 Feb 2021 – WBMCC has released the Allotment list for PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 – Download PDF Here
14 Jan 2021 – WBMCC has released the WB PG Homeopathy enrolled candidate list Round I. Click here to check it.
07 Jan 2021 – Department of Health & Family Welfare has released the WB PG Homoeopathy Seat Matrix Round-1 – Download PDF Here
Candidates can download the user manual for Enrollment & Fee Payment Module – Download PDF Here
Check the candidates’ user manual for registration and choice filling module – Download PDF Here
Directorate of Medical Education, West Bengal has released Notification for WB PG Homoeopathy – Download PDF Here
Those candidates are eligible who successfully qualified the AIAPGET 2020, applicants can check the eligibility criteria is given below –
- Applicants must have a degree of BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS / Graded BHMS to appear for AIAPGET or those with a provisional BAMS / BUMS / BSMS / BHMS pass certificate to appear for the test.
- All the appearing candidates must have completed their internship for one year. (Its’s normally end by Octobe 31, 2020.)
- Interested candidates are required to have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
After registration, candidates reporting for admission at the allotted Institution after documents verification at allotted College. She/he is to submit the printout of their filled up registration form along with all supporting original documents for verification of their candidature.
Following documents should bring at the time of verification
- Proof of Date of Birth
- BHMS examination passed certificate
- internship completion certificate
- Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
- P C Certificate (orthopaedic disability of lower limb only is allowed)
- Entrance test Admit card
- Entrance test Result card
- Photo ID Proof
- Any other relevant certificate
Locked choices will be processed for seat allotment and allotted candidates can generate on-line offer letter. Candidates are requested to keep visiting for seat allotment publishing updates.If name candidates name appears in the seat allotment, he.she is considered to be eligible to get admission into college .S/he will take the printout of the offer letter for the selected subject-institute and report to the allotted institute to complete the admission process.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.