WBSCVT ITI Application form 2017 – CET 2017 application forms have been announced by West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development (WBSCTVESD) for the ITI trades (E & M Group) through CET 2017. Candidates aspiring to pursue these courses can fill the online application form of E & M Group by visiting the official website or going through the link provided below. Get here complete details of WBSCVT ITI Application form through CET 2017.
|Date of Examination||04 June, 2017|
|Duration of availability of OMR Application Forms & Information Brochure||30 Jan 2017 to
|Last date of submission of filled in OMR Application form|
|Place of availability of OMR Application Forms & Information Brochure||All Government, Government Sponsored and Self-financed polytechnics affiliated to the WBSCT&VE&SD (erstwhile WBSCTE), Government ITI s including PTP run Private and Government ITI s in West Bengal and one centre in Tripura.|
|Place of submission of filled in OMR application form||Any of the above mentioned centers|
|Application Fee (including Counselling Fee)||
|Date of availability of e-Admit card (online)||10 May 2017|
|Tentative date of publication of Result||20 June 2017|
WBSCVT ITI Application Form CET 2017 – Apply Here
Candidates who want to appear for WBSCVT ITI CET 2017 can fill the application form by applying through official website or clicking on the link provided below. Candidates would find all the relevant details regarding Application fee, Eligibility Criteria, Age criteria etc here. Candidates can go through the details either by visiting the official website or by going through the details provided below.
- Click Here to apply for WBSCVT ITI Application Form CET 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
For “E” Group Trades: Passed Class VIII (class eight) from any school located within the state of West Bengal under any recognised Board/Council.
For “M” Group Trades: Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination under recognised board/Council from any school located within the state of West Bengal. Candidates passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination without Mathematics and Science as subject are not eligible for admission to the engineering group of trades.
Age Criteria: No upper age limit, but candidates should be minimum 14 years of age as on 01 August 2017
Application Fee (including Counselling Fee)
- For OMR Application Form: Rs.350/- (Rs.175/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
- For Online Application Form:Rs.330/- (Rs.165/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
WBSCVT ITI Application CET -2017 – How to Apply?
- Candidates applying for WBSCVT ITI Application Form through CET 2017 can apply through the OMR Application, which is available from 30 Jan 2017.
- Candidates can collect the application form for WBSCVT ITI Application CET 2017 from the centres listed above in the table and can fill the required fields in the form.
- Candidates after filling the form of WBSCVT CET 2017 should submit the application form to the centres listed above.
- Candidates should fill the application clearly and in legible manner so that their application is easily deciphered for the in formation they are conveying.
- Candidates to note that Application form and information brochure shall be available from the Institutions against payment of application fee in cash.
- Candidates should ensure that they are filling the correct address details so as to avoid any discrepancy in the arrival of admit card.
- Candidates should read the information brochure carefully before filling in necessary details in the application form of WBSCVT ITI CET 2017.
- Candidates should ensure that they are available with all the necessary documents before they start filling the application form.
Instructions to Candidates for WBSCVT ITI Application CET 2017
- Prior to purchase of the application form, one must ensure his/her eligibility for the respective examinations. Once purchased, forms cannot be returned.
- All information related to above examinations shall be available in the respective information brochures. Candidates must go through the brochure thoroughly prior to filling up of the OMR form.
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/LLQ certificates should be issued by the competent authority (as mentioned in the brochure) of the state of West Bengal. Such certificates issued from other states are not eligible to avail the scope of reserved category seats. So, candidates of other states should declare them as General Category candidates only. Otherwise, if reserved category seats are allotted to such candidates through online counselling, admission will not be allowed by the Institutions.
- At any stage during persuasion of diploma education, if a candidate is found to be ineligible as per admission eligibility norms, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically.
- Securing a rank in any of the above examinations does not ensure a seat for admission.