WBSCVT ITI Application form 2019 – CET 2019 application forms will be announced by West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development (WBSCTVESD) for the ITI trades (E & M Group) through CET 2019. Candidates aspiring to pursue these courses can fill the application form of E & M Group. Get here complete details of WBSCVT ITI Application form through CET 2019.
WBSCVT ITI Application Form 2019
Candidates who want to appear for WBSCVT ITI CET 2019 can fill the application form offline. Candidates would find all the relevant details regarding Application fee, Eligibility Criteria, Age criteria etc here. Candidates can go through the details either by visiting the official website or by going through the details provided below.
|Duration of availability of OMR Application Forms & Information Brochure||3rd week of Mar 2019 to Last week of Apr 2019|
|Last date of submission of filled in OMR Application form||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Date of availability of e-Admit card (online)||To be announced!|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
|Tentative date of publication of Result||To be announced|
Application Form: The Application form of WBSCVT ITI CET -2019 will download from the official website www.wbscvt.net
Application Fee (including Counselling Fee)
- For OMR Application Form: Rs.350/- (Rs.175/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
- For Online Application Form:Rs.330/- (Rs.165/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
WBSCVT ITI Application CET -2019 – How to Apply?
- Candidates applying for WBSCVT ITI Application Form through CET 2019 can apply through the OMR Application, which will be available from the month of January 2019.
- Candidates can collect the application form for WBSCVT ITI Application CET 2019 from the centres listed above in the table and can fill the required fields in the form.
- Candidates after filling the form of WBSCVT CET 2019 should submit the application form to the centres listed above.
- Candidates should fill the application clearly and in legible manner so that their application is easily deciphered for the in formation they are conveying.
- Candidates to note that Application form and information brochure shall be available from the Institutions against payment of application fee in cash.
- Candidates should ensure that they are filling the correct address details so as to avoid any discrepancy in the arrival of admit card.
- Candidates should read the information brochure carefully before filling in necessary details in the application form of WBSCVT ITI CET 2019.
- Candidates should ensure that they are available with all the necessary documents before they start filling the application form.
Instructions to Candidates for WBSCVT ITI Application CET 2019
- Prior to purchase of the application form, one must ensure his/her eligibility for the respective examinations. Once purchased, forms cannot be returned.
- All information related to above examinations shall be available in the respective information brochures. Candidates must go through the brochure thoroughly prior to filling up of the OMR form.
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/LLQ certificates should be issued by the competent authority (as mentioned in the brochure) of the state of West Bengal. Such certificates issued from other states are not eligible to avail the scope of reserved category seats. So, candidates of other states should declare them as General Category candidates only. Otherwise, if reserved category seats are allotted to such candidates through online counselling, admission will not be allowed by the Institutions.
- At any stage during persuasion of diploma education, if a candidate is found to be ineligible as per admission eligibility norms, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically.
- Securing a rank in any of the above examinations does not ensure a seat for admission.
Insofar, Official details for WBSCVT ITI Admission 2019-CET 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Educational and Skill development will release the WBSCVT ITI Admission 2019-CET 2019, information will be updated here.