WIT Darbhanga Admit Card 2020 – Women’s Institute of Technology (WIT) sends admit card for students to take admission in the college through WIT Admission Test for B.Tech (CAT). The exam is conducted for students who wish to pursue graduation and take admissions in B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry) and MCA courses. The admit card of the exam will be send by registered or speed post to the applicants. The details present on the admit card are student name, exam date, address of the centre of the exam, date of birth, photograph and category. Students can check the way to get admit card, exam pattern, centre here and for further information they can visit the site witlnmu.ac.in.
WIT Darbhanga Admit Card 2020
The admit card of the exam is important as it has all the details for verification of students identity. Students must receive the admit card and in case of any delay in the admit card students must report at the University. The scheduled dates of admit card and exam are provided below.
|Admit Card||to be announced|
23 Oct 2020
Admit Card: WIT Darbhanga Admit Card 2020 will available on the official website i.e. witlnmu.ac.in
How to get the WIT Darbhanga Admit Card 2020
The admit card will be sent by registered or speed post to the applicants. In case the applicants did not receive the admit card due to postal delay or any other reason they must follow the steps given to issue duplicate admit card.
Step 1: Duplicate admit card will be given to the applicants in case they inform one day before with the submission of the documents
Step 2: Submit the documents which are listed below.
- Copy of Passport Size Photograph
- Photostat of filled application form
- Proof of the postal dispatch or proof of the receiving of application form to the students
Details in WIT Darbhanga Admit Card 2020
The details given below are present in the admit card sent to the students by post.
- Students name
- Exam date
- Address of Centre of Exam
- Date of Birth
Documents or Things to carry in the Examination Hall
Student must carry the following things in the examination hall
- Admit card
- Black or blue ball point pen
Examination Pattern for WIT Darbhanga B.Tech Admission 2020
The exam pattern for the entrance exam is given below.
Mode: The exam is an offline exam.
Sections: The sections in exam for B.Tech will be three which are physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology.
Number of Questions: Exam will be consisting of 150 questions.
Type of questions: Exam will carry multiple choice based questions.
The distribution of questions for B.Tech course is given below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
The questions will be asked from the subjects given below for B.Tech course Lateral Entry.
The distribution of questions for MCA course is given below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning||50|
Note – Duration of the Exam is 2 hours 15 minutes and there is no negative marking in the exam and hence no marks are going to given while calculation of results.
Examination Centre for WIT Darbhanga B.Tech Admission 2020
The examination centre for the exam are given below.
Note – Patna and Darbhanga centre will get merged if the total number of applicants have not selected the Patna centre in first choice while filling application form.
WIT Darbhanga Admit Card 2020 Important Instructions
Students must follow the instructions given below in the examination hall.
- Students must arrive in the examination centre half an hour before the starting of the exam. Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after half an hour.
- Any electronic gadget, calculators, pager, cell phones, camera are not allowed and must not be found with any student.
- Students should carry black or blue ball point pen and admit card in the examination hall.
- If the students are found cheating form in any illegal form their candidature may get cancelled
- The question and answer booklet should be submitted to the invigilator after completion of exam.
- The instructions told by the invigilator should be followed strictly.
WIT Darbhanga Admit Card 2020 Books
Students must check the books given below for the preparation of the exam.
- Concepts of Physics Part I by H C Verma
- Concepts of Physics Part II by H C Verma
- Problems In General Physics by I E Irodov
- Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances by B.L. Sharma
- Problems in Physical Chemistry by Narendra Awasthi
- Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry by M. S. Chouhan
About WIT B.Tech Admission 2020 (CAT)
Dr. APj Abdul Kalam Women’s Institute of Technology (WIT) conducts WIT Admission Test for undergraduate students to take admission in the college. The exam is for students to take admission in B.Tech, B.tech lateral Entry and MCA courses. The exam can be applied by paying fee online as well as offline for the application form available on the website. The students receive the admit card by post for the exam.
WIT Darbhanga CAT 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No. The admit card is going to be received by post.
Ans : Duplicate admit card is going to be issued.
Ans : No. The calculators or any other electronic gadget are not allowed.
Ans : The documents are copy of passport size photograph, photostat of filled application form and proof of the postal dispatch or proof of the receiving of application form
Ans : The exam is offline exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.