WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2018 – The combined admission test 2018 for B.Tech and MCA to be conducted by the L.N. Mithila University, Darbhanga. Interested candidates can apply online at www.witlnmu.ac.in to appear for the combined admission test. Only after submitting the application, candidates will be able to participate in the further admission process, include downloading the admit card, appearing in the WIT CAT 2018. The application will be obtained either through offline or online mode. The offline applications will obtain from the University Campus Application form ensure that the application is completed in all aspects. Check more details on WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2018 in this article below.
WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the schedule of Application Form for WIT Darbhanga CAT 2018 from the table provided below.
|Submission of application form||09 April 2018 to 14 May 2018|
|Last date to submission of application form||14 May 2018|
Application form: Click here to download the Application form.
How to apply for WIT CAT 2018
Application will be obtained in person/ by hand on depositing demand draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of W.I.T.,L.N.M.U., Payable at Darbhanga of Rs. 1000/-( cost of application form+ examination charges + postage etc.). After this, the duly filled application form along with photocopy of all the applicable testimonials should be deposited in person/ by hand in office of WIT Darbhanga. The Institute shall not be responsible for non receipt/ postal delay or any other reasons.
Candidates can download Application form from the official website of WIT (www.witlnmu.ac.in). After filling of this application form it may be sent by speed/registered post before the last date of submission to the Director. Women’s Institute of Technology, Old Navoday Campus, Kameswaranagar, Darbhanga-846008 along with demand draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of W.I.T.,L.N.M.U., Payable at Darbhanga of Rs. 1050/-( cost of application form + examination charges + postage etc.) and photocopy of all the applicable testimonials must be attached with the completed application form.
Documents required for the submission of the application form
- Self addressed envelope (for candidates applying online/by-post only): Envelops size about 2.5 cm x 11 cm with Rs. 27/- postal stamp pasted on the envelope for issuing CAT-2018 Admit Card.
- Proof of date of birth and identity: 10+ 2 / equivalent certificate and Admit Card as proof of age and Identity.
- Character Certificate: Head of the Institution last attended.
- Photograph: A recent (not more than 3 months old) passport size colour photograph is required to be pasted in the application form or wherever required. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured preferably white background.
- Eligibility proof for admission in B.Tech (4 Years): Marks Sheet and Admit Card of I.Sc. or equivalent examination (only Admit Card in the case of candidates appearing in qualifying examination.) Candidates appearing in qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Eligibility proof for admission in second year of B.Tech. through Lateral Entry: Photocopy of mark sheet and admit card of 10th or equivalent and I.Sc./10+2 or equivalent examination. Mark Sheets of I, II & III year (semester wise) of Engg. Diploma Examinations and Admit Card of Part-III Engg. Diploma Exam. In case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination (Part-III Engg. Diploma Examination), are also eligible to apply.
- Eligibility proof for admission in MCA: Photocopy of mark sheet and admit card of 10th or equivalent and I.Sc./10+2 or equivalent examination. Photocopy of mark sheet and admit card of Graduation degree of recognized University. Candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- Residential Certificate:
- For native of the state of Bihar/Domicile of the state of Bihar (Photocopy of residential certificate from concerned Authority)
- For registered refugee of Bihar (Photocopy of residential certificate from concerned Authority)
- For resident of other states but employee of Govt. of Bihar/Govt. of India posted in Bihar/public sector undertaking employees posted in Bihar/employee of United Nations posted in Bihar (Photocopy of certificate issued by the employer concerned).
- For reserve category seats:
- Under SC/ST/EBC/BC Quota (Photocopy of Caste certificate from DM/SDO Civil/CO of the place of permanent residence or Authorized person)
- Under Ward Quota (Original copy of certificate in respect of candidate being a bonafide ward of the permanent employee of L. N. Mithila University, Darbhanga, from Registrar of LNMU, Darbhanga