WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2019 – L.N. Mithila University, Darbhanga releases the application form of WIT Darbhanga 2019. Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode which is has released. It is mandatory for the candidates to fill the application form in order to appear for the WIT Darbhanga 2019 exam. Check complete details related to WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2019 from this page.
WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2019
We would advise the candidates to first fulfill the eligibility criteria and then fill the application form to avoid the cancelation/rejection of form. Also, candidates should fill the form as soon as they are available rather than waiting for the last date of submission. Candidates can check the expected dates of WIT Darbhanga application form 2019 from the table below.After filling of this application form it has to be sent by speed/registered post before the last date of submission of Application Form.
|Availability of application form||20 Apr 2019|
|Last date of receiving duly filled in application (in person/ by post)||For B.Tech||25 May 2019|
|For B.Tech. (LE) & MCA||<31 Jun 2019|
|CAT 2019 Exam Date||For B.Tech.||29 May 2019|
|For B.Tech. (LE) (if held) & MCA||05 Aug 2019|
Apply Online: The WIT Darbhanga 2019 application form has available at witlnmu.ac.in
How to Submit WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2019
To appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) candidates can fill the application in both online and offline mode. Candidates will be able to fill the online form by visiting the official website, or candidates need to obtain the application form in person from the University.
Application Form: Click here to download the Application Form pdf format.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Women’s Institute of Technology (Formerly known as Women’s Institute of Technology), Old Navoday Campus, Kameswaranagar, Darbhanga-846008
along with demand draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of APJAKWIT, L.N.M.U.
Payable at Darbhanga of Rs. 1050/-( cost of application form + examination charges + postage etc.) and photocopy of all the applicable testimonials must be attached with the completed application form.(The institute shall not be responsible for non-receipt/delayed receipt of application form by post due to postal delay or any other reasons.)
Offline mode: Application and Prospectus may be obtained in person/ by hand on depositing demand draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of APJAKWIT,L.N.M.U., Payable at Darbhanga of Rs1000/-(cost of application form+ examination charges + postage etc.).After this,the duly filled application form along with photocopy of all the applicable testimonials should be deposited in person/ by hand in office of WIT.
Documents To Be Attached Along With The WIT Application Form 2019
Candidates can check the documents given below which one needs to attach along with the application form.
- A self-addressed envelope (for candidates applying online/through-post only) The size of Envelope should be about 2.5 cm x 11 cm along with a postal stamp of Rs. 27/- (as per last year) pasted on the envelope.
- Date of birth and identity proof class 12th or an equivalent certificate and an admit card for DOB proof and Identity.
- Character certificate issued by the Institution last attended.
- A passport-sized photograph not more than 3 months old is required to be pasted in the application form. Candidates should make sure that photo is appropriate and clear.
- Eligibility proof to take admission in B.Tech (4 Years): Marks Sheet and Admit Card of I.Sc. or an equivalent examination. Candidates who are appearing in qualifying examination of 10+2 or equivalent) can also fill the form.
- Eligibility proof to take admission in B.Tech. through Lateral Entry: Photocopies of mark sheet and admit card of class 10 and 12. Mark Sheets of I, II & III year (semester wise) of Engg. Diploma Examinations and Admit Card of Part-III Engg. Diploma Exam. Candidates who are still appearing for Part-III Engg. Diploma Examination can also apply.
- To take admission in MCA: Candidates are required attach Photocopy of mark sheet and admit card of 10th or equivalent and I.Sc./10+2 or equivalent examination. Photocopies of mark sheet and hall ticket of a bachelors degree from a recognized University. Candidates who are in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- Domicile certificate: For native of the state of Bihar/Domicile of the state of Bihar (Photocopy of residential certificate from concerned Authority) For registered refugee of Bihar (Photocopy of residential certificate from concerned Authority) For resident of other states but employee of Govt. of Bihar/Govt. of India posted in Bihar/public sector undertaking employees posted in Bihar/employee of United Nations posted in Bihar (Photocopy of certificate issued by the employer concerned)
- For reserved category candidates:
Under SC/ST/EBC/BC Quota (Photocopy of Caste certificate from DM/SDO Civil/CO of the place of permanent residence or Authorized person) Under Ward Quota (Original copy of certificate in respect of candidate being a bonafide ward of the permanent employee of L. N. Mithila University, Darbhanga, from Registrar of LNMU, Darbhanga.