WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2020 – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Women’s Institute of Technology (WIT) is releasing application form for WIT Admission Test to take admission in the institute. The exam is conducted for for both undergarduate and graduate students to take admission in B.Tech, B.Tech lateral Entry and MCA courses. The exam can be applied online by filling out the application form available on the website. Students must pay a fee of Rs 1000 before posting the form or handing it over in-person to the cash counter of the institute. Students can check the eligibility, exam pattern, centre here and for further information they can visit the witlnmu.ac.in.
Latest: The application form has been extended for WIT Darbhanga Admission 2020. Apply from the direct link that has been provided below.
WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2020
Students must fill the application form and submit it with all the documents or the photocopies by post or in person to the office of the institute. Students can pay the application form fee online or offline. Students must submit the application form on the before the last date to apply.
Schedule for Admissions in B.Tech. (IT, CSE & BI), LE in (IT & CSE) and MCA for AY 2020-21:
|Availability of Application Form (at Institute Office|
|12 Sep 2020|
|Last Date of Receiving Completed Applications (by|
post or in person at Institute)
Apply Here: Click here to download the application form.
WIT Darbhanga Application Form Fee
The students must apply online for the exam by filling the application form. The application form fee can be submitted online as well as offline and the students must pay application fee to receive admit card after filling the application form.
|Mode||Application Form Fee|
|Offline (including charges of post)||Rs. 1050|
The modes in which the students are given below.
The students can submit fee directly to the cash counter of the institute or depositing a demand draft in favor of WIT, L.N.M.U at Darbhanga from any nationalized bank.
The students can download the application form online form the website and post the application form fee to the address given below. Students must not forget to attach all the photocopies of the documents required.
Women’s Institute of Technology, Old Navoday Campus, Kameswaranagar, Darbhanga-846008
WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2020 Eligibility
For admission in B.Tech the eligibility criteria is given below.
Course – Information Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, Bio Informatics
- Passed 12th class from recognized board or institute
- For IT or CSE or BI, students must have studied subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a score of atleast 45% in 12th class.
- For BI, students must have scored atleast 45% marks in subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics in 12th class.
- Passed in English in 12th class.
Course – Lateral Entry in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering
- Students must have passed diploma with a score of atleast 45% marks in appropriate stream of engineering and technology.
- Students must have passed B.Sc with a score of atleast 45% marks and 12th class with mathematics as subject.
Note – In case of reserved category the score is 40% required to apply for the exam.
For admission in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) the eligibility criteria is given below.
- Passed graduation with 50% marks and passed in 12th class with mathematics as subject
- Students having passed graduation with Hons other than BCA can also apply for the exam.
Note – Students appearing for the graduation or 12th class exams this year can also appear for the common admission test exam and must fulfill the marks criteria after selection in the test.
Documents required for the submission of the WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2020
- Self addressed envelope: Students whoa re applying online must send the application form in an envelope of size 2.5cm X 11 cm with a stamp of Rs. 27 on it. It is important issue of hall ticket.
- Date of birth and identification proof: Certificate of 12th class or admit card for identification must be attached with application form.
- Character Certificate: Certification of insititute attended lastly or recently.
- Photograph: Light colored background of the photograph having passport size must be pasted in the application form.
- Eligibility proof for admission in B.Tech (4 Years): Mark sheet of I.Sc as well as the admit card only if the applicants are appearing for the exam.
- Eligibility proof for admission in second year of B.Tech. through Lateral Entry: Photostat of the marks sheet admit card of 10th class. Along with this, mark sheet of 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of engineering diploma and admit card of part -III engineering diploma exam should be sent.
- Eligibility proof for admission in MCA.: Photostat of the marks sheet admit card of 10th class. Along with this, mark sheet and admit card of graduation degree should be submitted.
- Residential Certificate
- For reserve category seats: Photocopy of EWS certificate and for SC or ST or EBC or BC
WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2020 Image Specifications
The students must paste the photograph on the application form which should be of size provided below.
- Size: Colored passport size photograph.
How to apply for WIT Darbhanga 2020
The steps to apply online by the filling out the application form provided on the site are given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Select the link of Application Form for CAT 2020 is provided in the section of Notice board present on the right side of site. Click on it.
Step 3: The application form PDF will get displayed. Download the application form.
Step 4: Fill all the details in the application form.
Step 5: Pay fee online or offline for the exam.
Step 6: Submit the form.
Details to Fill in the WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2020
The details which are required to be filled in the application form are given below.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mark of Identification
- Preference of Test centre
- Permanent Address
- Contact Number
- Email ID
- Aadhaar Number
The qualification details include 12th class PCM or PCB or PCMB details or B.Tech (Lateral Entry) or MCA.
- Name of school or college
- Board or University appeared in 12th class
- Year of passing or appearing
- Percentage of marks or appearing
- Percentage of marks in PCM or PCB
- Passed in English or not
WIT Darbhanga B.tech Admission 2020 Books
Students must check the books given below for the preparation of the exam.
- Concepts of Physics Part I by H C Verma
- Concepts of Physics Part II by H C Verma
- Problems In General Physics by I E Irodov
- Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances by B.L. Sharma
- Problems in Physical Chemistry by Narendra Awasthi
- Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry by M. S. Chouhan
WIT B.Tech Admission 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is sent by registered or speed post to the students. Students must check whether they have received the admit card as it has all the important details of students name, exam date, address of centre of exam, date of birth, photograph and category. In case of delay or students did not receive admit card students can issue the duplicate copy of the admit card. Students must report for this.
About WIT B.Tech Admission 2020 (CAT)
Dr. APj Abdul Kalam Women’s Institute of Technology (WIT) conducts WIT Admission Test for undergraduate and postgraduate courses to take admission in the college. All the students can take admission in the college and prepare for the exam with the syllabus provided for the courses. Students who registered and filled out the application form online and pay the application fee for the exam.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”210″ tag=”registration”]
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.